• 27(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@Gothico

I don't want to remove any dependencies from the skin...missing dependencies equals missing functionality. If you install marcelveldt's repo before you install the skin you shouldn't need to manually install any of the dependencies.

I think you're talking about the script.skin.helper.backgrounds addon. I can look at trying to implement that into the skin.
Ok. My faulty english.

Missing dependencys is what i got on first time installation. Many had this error, i looked through this thread. And while searching i found most of the missing addons.
Normaly a skin(mod) installs missing addons by itself.
As far as i can remember all of them are in the official repo.
I hope i wrote it right, i have to improve my english... [emoji41]
Anyway, thx again and have a nice weekend.
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
Does anyone have an accurate list of the addons the skin depends on.............it may solve a lot of errors and add unknown functionality to some MOD adopters.
have you got the video intro working on libreElec
(2018-03-06, 22:39)bubblegum57 Wrote: Hi, thanks for this, I have just installed this to a Leia version of LibreELEC. I am running a TVH client on this, but the EPG doesn't show any data. It does under Estuary. 

I haven't spent much time playing around with the settings. So, perhaps it's something I haven't done. I am not overly worried, this is just for a bit of feedback.
 hi bubblegum57 have you got the video intro working on libreElec using the mq7 leia mod many thanks
sorry, I have moved on, I am using the estuary mod, https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757 that allows you to have a start up movie.
Here's a list of the required addons from addon.xml that the skin needs before it will install...
Code:
<requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>
    <import addon="service.skin.widgets" version="0.0.30"/>
    <import addon="service.library.data.provider" version="0.0.9"/>
    <import addon="service.nextup.notification" version="1.0.8"/>
    <import addon="script.favourites" version="6.0.2"/>
    <import addon="script.randomandlastitems" version="2.2.2"/>
    <import addon="script.games.rom.collection.browser" version="2.1.2"/>
    <import addon="script.artistslideshow" version="1.8.6"/>
    <import addon="script.tv.show.next.aired" version="6.0.14"/>
    <import addon="script.cu.lrclyrics" version="3.2.0"/>
    <import addon="script.globalsearch" version="5.0.0"/>
    <import addon="script.extendedinfo" version="3.1.1" />
    <import addon="script.skin.helper.service" version="1.0.138" />    
    <import addon="script.image.resource.select" version="0.0.7"/>
    <import addon="resource.uisounds.aeonmq6" version="1.0.0"/>
    <import addon="resource.images.moviegenreicons.xzener-flat" version="0.0.1"/>
    <import addon="resource.images.musicgenreicons.text" version="0.0.5"/>
    <import addon="resource.images.weathericons.animated" version="0.0.4"/>
</requires>

I removed KODI, did a fresh install of KODI and then the MQ 7 Leia Mod, and it installed all the required addons right out of the box and then installed the skin.
Hi, I have some questions (Music section).
I like this skin, but it seems that it don't look same way as in video for version v1.0.0.9.
First: I wonder how to use the video lyrics instead the usal text lyrics.
Seconds: I don't see any media codec icons in OSD (mp3 for example), but record label icons is ok.
Third: When I go to artist view and select an album, how I can get back to artist? With ESC key I go back to Home menu, but not to the artist.
@nobbyclarke

Try this on your LibreELEC OS. Open Startup.xml and edit line 8...
Code:
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(startplay) + System.Platform.Windows">AlarmClock(Play Intro,PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(startupplaylist)]),00:01,silent)</onload>
Change to this...
Code:
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(startplay)">AlarmClock(Play Intro,PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(startupplaylist)]),00:01,silent)</onload>
Now see if you get the startup video. I don't know why I didn't notice that System.Platform.Windows was in there before.
@abress

1. To enable the video lyrics, open the context menu in the music player and click "ACTIVATE MANFEED LYRICS".
2. I just noticed last night that some of the music views were not displaying the mp3 icon...that fix will be part of the next update. It should display in style7.
3. To go back to the artist, navigate to the top of the list and click on "..".
(2018-11-10, 20:07)latts9923 Wrote: @abress

1. To enable the video lyrics, open the context menu in the music player and click "ACTIVATE MANFEED LYRICS".
2. I just noticed last night that some of the music views were not displaying the mp3 icon...that fix will be part of the next update. It should display in style7.
3. To go back to the artist, navigate to the top of the list and click on "..".
 Aaah, thank you.
I tried style  7 but I don't see an mp3 icon here too?
Just another question regarding the record label icons:
Does exists a list, which icons are available and how to name them? I see Vertigo icon, but I can't believe that there is no icon for A&M for example
@abress

Doh! You're right...the mp3 icon displays with the updated Colored Mediaicons texture file, but not the skin's texture file. I'll include a new one in the next update.

If you install the updated Library Editor from the first post in this thread, you can go to the album that has the missing studio, open the context menu and select "EDIT DATA". Select "Label" from the list and type AM or AM Records for A&M Records to display. If you use the Kodi Texture Tool and decompile the skin's texture file you can see the studio file image names in the folder resources/recordlabel.
Hi, There is a new script image resource select version 2.0.2
Your version is 0.0.7 is there any difference between your's and kodi's version?
@Bruce_Banner

I have v2.0.2 installed. The old v0.0.7 was the required version when the Leia Mod was first released. I need to update the skin's addon.xml file to show the latest versions of the dependencies.
(2018-11-15, 16:51)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner

I have v2.0.2 installed. The old v0.0.7 was the required version when the Leia Mod was first released. I need to update the skin's addon.xml file to show the latest versions of the dependencies.
 Okey Thanks.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13