•   
  • 28(current)
v18 -  Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod
Is it possible to make the fanart smaller in the KodiFlix view? Maybe make it smaller and push it more to the right so the movie/episode plots don't show on the fanart. Kinda makes it hard to read. I hope this makes sense?
Asrock Extreme 4 Z97 Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz | Windows 10 Pro x64
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB ram
Samsung 500GB SSD | 2TB HDD 4TB USB HDD 750gb HDD
Seeking advice please...

My latest version of this skin runs well on LE, but if I try to access Settings under the OSD menu in Fullscreen Music with a visualization running (like projectM) it crashes Kodi and restarts.  Anyone else suffering from this?  I am running an older model Asus CB M004U.  Might I have some outdated hardware settings?
I have a question regarding record label icons:
I've created some missing icons for my collection, but I simply do not manage to see them on the OSD.
What have I to do to see them?
@LupinSansei

I'll take a look at it.

@jasn

I'll take a look. I've been unable to get other visualizations to work.

@abress

If you want to add record labels you need to add them in two places. For the default icons, you can copy them to kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/media/resources/recordlabel. You'll probably need to create the recordlabel folder. If you enable colored mediaicons, you'll have to compile a new Textures.xbt file for the addon to see the record label.
Kodi v17.6 “Krypton” (AEON MQ 7 Skin w/ Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10/Linux Mint 17.3/Amazon Fire TV/Amazon Fire TV Stick
Youtube Channel
  •   
  • 28(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod42