• 29(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@abress

Glad you got it figured out!
@latts9923
thanks for the continuous work in updating and resolution bug , for this more and more wonderful mod for Leia 18.
With this due premise , I wanted to ask you , where it should be positioned (Animated artwork for sets) his path ?
thanks .
Latts9923.
I forgot to tell you , have you ever had a chance to take my request into consideration for this ?  post #227 and post #229
How do you change the icon in the critics section, I seem to have 3 different sorts there depending on the movie.
A Red Tomato.. What looks like a splatter tomato, and the Certified Fresh Rotten Tomato Icon.

Still cant get the animation working with the Diskart and the ClearLogo doesnt show up, If I change the view from Boxsets to clear logo, nothing shows up. If I change it to DiskArt the Diskart is there so I am not sure why the animation isnt working.

In the default View I turn on open cases and there is no animation of the case opening, and the disk art appears but the transition when moving between movies doesnt seem to change the Diskart, you actually have to push the up arrow for it to change.

Any Advice on how to remedy this would be appreciated.
I installed the skin with todays v18 nightly on my win10 system but i only dee a complete black picture. What i only see was the MQ7 leia picture. Any idea?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
@tehax and everyone

Somehow the includes.xml file and a couple of views files were omitted from the last update and the new v1.0.1.0 download. Both downloads have been updated with the files. Please download again...the new v1.0.1.0 installs fine now, and make sure if you've copied files from the last update to copy them again to ensure you have them all. Sorry for the mix-up.
Works great, thanks!
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
OK...big problem.  I too updated on a LE box and immediately lost all video.  I can hear the menu changes on y speakers but have a completely black screen.  I can't see or get to a menu to change the skin either.  I've accessed the files through a network link and renamed the MQ skin in both Addons and AddonData with hopes Kodi will resort to estuary skin but nothing.  If I reboot I get the LibreELEC screen but it then goes black.

Any help would be appreciated.
@jasn

To revert back to estuary, exit KODI, open the file Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml and find...

Code:
<setting id="lookandfeel.skin">skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod</setting>

Change skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod to skin.estuary and open KODI. It should now open with the Estuary skin.
Thx latts
So...whatever happened my MQ skin crashed on the latest upgrade. Oh well. Question, when I "Export" my skin settings where does it go? Is it simply in the add_on settings folder? I ask because I had to delete this skin and re-install fresh, so all of my menu and color settings are toast. Wouldn't be the first time I've redone them (by a long-shot) but would love to reload them from another location.
Thx.
@jasn

You're welcome.

Again, my apologies for the goof-up. When you export the skin settings, the zip file is saved in Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup by default. If you edit the skinbackup addon settings you can define your own path to where the export is saved.
@gotham_x

You're welcome!

You can put the animated set art anywhere on the system. I placed them in the movie set folder along with the other artwork.

I have looked at your request for the 4K flag. This would require new media case images. I can look at adding that sometime in the future.
@SteveSmith

The Rotten Tomatoes icon changes based on the rating...rotten for lower ratings, red for mid-level ratings and fresh for higher ratings.

Are you having these animation problems on an Android device? I have some animation problems on my FireTV due to the fact that I loaded KODI with my gaming controller.
@latts9923
Ok thanks for the info in regards to the tomato thing.. Never had a clue about that.

In regards to the animation, No I'm on Win10.. clean install of Kodi and your skin.. strange thing is I get the animation on say the right side list.. its just the KodiFlix that's not working for me.
I will just turn off the open case and use it as is.. just wasn't sure if anyone else was seeing a similar thing.

As you can see from attached picture they are there if you choose the cover view
CD Cover

Right View
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13