• 31(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Hi, I wonder.
When I switch movie poster to my own poster, they don't appears  in the backside when I use Shelf 3D or Shelf 3D v2, only  those that came when I downloaded from Moviedb are instead on the backside.

Even if I remove thumbnails and textures 13, they will come back as I downloaded from Moviedb.

Is there any solution?

I hope I explained correctly

/Bruce Banner
To make the skin more usable I always decrease the fonts with size 90 to 65, 75-50 to 45 and increase 20-30 to 30.
@billyx - Hi, what do you mean by "more usable"?

I'm using AEON MQ 7 Leia MOD on Kodi 18 RC1 64-bit on Windows - and sometimes everything is a bit... heavy... menus\background\etc'... move slower and stutter for a few seconds and then everything is smooth again. It never happened in Kodi 17 32-bit with MarcoQui's official MQ7.

I was just wondering if this is what you were talking about... Smile
@SteveSmith

I'll have to double check, but I thought the Leia Mod installed the ROM Collection Browser with no problems. Yes, you can remove that file from the skin, but the ROM Collection Browser addon is still functional.
@Bruce_Banner

I'll take a look.
(2018-11-30, 15:35)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner

I'll take a look.
 I forgot to write that this is when I have a movie set
(2018-11-30, 11:35)KitFox Wrote: @billyx - Hi, what do you mean by "more usable"?

The big fonts are to big and the text is always scrolling at long words.
The small fonts are to small, so it is hard to read text from more than 4 m.
KITFOX
"I'm using AEON MQ 7 Leia MOD on Kodi 18 RC1 64-bit on Windows - and sometimes everything is a bit... heavy... menus\background\etc'... move slower and stutter for a few seconds and then everything is smooth again. It never happened in Kodi 17 32-bit with MarcoQui's official MQ7."

... Same Problem aswell
@Bruce_Banner

The only way I am able to get the poster image to change on the back of the set in Shelf 3D is to exit KODI, overwrite the existing poster.jpg in the movie folder, remove the Textures13.db file, and open KODI again.
(2018-12-01, 22:51)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner

The only way I am able to get the poster image to change on the back of the set in Shelf 3D is to exit KODI, overwrite the existing poster.jpg in the movie folder, remove the Textures13.db file, and open KODI again.
 okay I'll try it tomorrow. Thanks for the help.
Update I do not understand correctly, movie folder? my movie folder or Kodi?
@Bruce_Banner

The folder that contains your movie's artwork.
"latts9923" Hi Bro,
1. It appears that "wma" icon is now missing from music (The "mp3" is showing fine after the update).
2. Is it possible to change thumbback again to thumbback.jpg and not back.jpg ? all thumbs already on the old configuration and now it need to be change to the new one.
Thanx
@Dave.B

1. I have a fix for the wma icon. It will be part of the next update.
2. Back.jpg is still the agreed upon name for the image. Eventually we will have to adapt...might as well go ahead and bite the bullet.
hi 

i will try this mod on my ividia shield with Kodi 18 RC2

why is this thread in the Skin Archive Area ? 

thx
Same for me, I have already installed the MQ7 Skin on my Kodi Leia (Android).

I always get script errors, that DB65 is missing. What is that, hand how can I solve that?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13