• 34(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923 There is also on the iphone or ipad, the skin settings inside the L Touch Virtual button and remote control is completely different, so that the view type can not be switched in the submenu, so I can only use another phone to install Kodi remote to toggle the view type, I think this on the iphone and ipad Quite troublesome, and the lyrics of the font in some view types are the same problem, showing blank or garbled box, I switch character set and fonts can not be resolved. Hope to make English and Chinese simplified at the same time and show normal together normal and harmonious coexistence, I use the translation software may not be translated very accurately hope to forgive, if you need me to record a video about the bug please reply to me
I would like to ask what is the installation order of the next V18-liea? Because I am more puzzled, need to install repository.marcelveldt-1.0.1.zip in advance? Or do you not have to install it? or directly install the Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod v1.0.1.1? Do you also need to install Krypton Multi-mod? I'm sorry, but it does make me wonder.The problem has been solved
I do Have the "resource.images.studios.coloured" addon installed. My other skins work fine.
Hello, how do I change the default view type: right list to other ones? Every time you need to set the next page, it is too much trouble.@ latts9923 The lyrics and view interface Chinese fonts have been resolved. Use TAXIGPS's "SKIN FONT" script to patch Arial to solve the problem, and now the virtual remote control button on iphone/ipad is the same as the kodi remote button.Then just because Extendedinfo script the machine card dead, had to force an exit to reopen Kodi, I looked at the forum, as if this problem has been in place for two years but did not get a fundamental solution
(2018-12-06, 17:05)abress Wrote: Although I have enabled Music as Startup-Window is always kodi always starts with TV series?

The same here. Skin issue or Kodi 18RC2 issue?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@latts9923

Flexible Widgets

In the category Extra (Dark Green) there are a lot of nice choices. However only a few of them (The MovieDatabase) seem to work. The links for Trakt, Rotten Tomatoes and LastFM don't work on my Android device. Are they supposed tp work or are these links dead? If so, can you update them if possible, or delete the obsolete entries please?

Windows 11 Pro

@latts9923 Congrats on a wonderful Skin, I am testing out on a separate box at the movement. Currently use MQ7 Krypton on a Qnap Nas...Need to update things soon so this is my chance Tongue
I did have a newbie question or two, even though I have been around for ages. I am slowly playing with things but cannot seem to get awards to show or coloured media icons. There are a few other queries but will leave it at that for now..Again great Job
@MB1968

The horizontal menu has a bug in Leia where it displays TV Shows by default. I still haven't been able to fix it. I'll take a look at the widgets.
@crazy-c

For the awards, make sure you have all the images from the media folder. The awards images are in the resources subfolder. Do you have the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured addon installed?
@Arthurdc

I have tested the TV Melodies addon and the only bug I've found so far is that if you have "GO DIRECTLY TO FULL SCREEN WHEN PLAYING A SONG" it tries to display the player full screen and the theme stops after a few seconds.
@latts9923

Thanks.

What is the correct naming for the back cover image regarding music albums? Thumbback.jpg or back.jpg?

It seems AWB prefers back.jpg. However missing back covers downloaded by the skinhelper are being saved as thumbback.jpg. Rather confusing...
(Kodi 18RC2 crashes when selecting the back.jpg image when using the Artwork Options entry)

I think I found 2 small bugs for the Shelf3D music library views.
- Shelf3D seems to have problems with the clearlogo on the right side of the album. It shows the logo of the previous artist. On the screenshot you'll see an Iron Maiden album where the Tiësto logo is displayed
- Shelf3DV2 does not show the back.jpg/thumbback.jpg image.Image

EDIT: The Shelf3D "bugs" seem to happen randomly. I have to find out first, what is causing this.
Windows 11 Pro

Thank you for your reply. I think I should have said that it was for a video backround theme. It does play well with the other view like right list but in the kodiflix
view it plays twice. In the backround and a popup wind on the right
ImageImageImage
How can I solve the problem with no information displayed on my screenshot? Please tell me how to manually remove the problem that caused the problem? Because of this problem, my repeated reinstallation problem still exists, which makes me very annoyed.
@MB1968

For MQ 7, I've changed everything to use back.jpg.

I'll try selecting a back image with Leia and see if I can reproduce the problem.

I'll check Shelf3Dv2 and see if I get a back image.
@qizhouzhangsheng

Your images are not displaying.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13