• 39(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2018-12-27, 12:36)qizhouzhangsheng Wrote:
(2018-12-27, 10:49)MB1968 Wrote:
(2018-12-27, 03:31)qizhouzhangsheng Wrote: Image
[font][font]您好,请告诉我如何修改此触摸屏导航的键值,因为此功能与遥控器完全不同,您无法切换视频列表的视图类型。[/font][/font]
[font][font]我想修改它以使其像遥控器一样工作。[/font][font]如果它可以改变它的尺寸会更好,因为它在iPhone上有点小。[/font][/font]
[font][font]这是我的第一个问题[/font][/font]
[font][font]这是我的第二个问题[/font][/font]
[font][font]不幸的是,Aeon皮肤并非主要用于智能手机。[/font][font]在Android手机上,我可以使用USB OTG线连接外部键盘。[/font][font]不知道这个选项是否适用于您的iPhone。[/font][/font]

[font][font]您是否因为要展示额外的艺术品(光盘,徽标,横幅等)而运行Artwork Beef?[/font][/font] 
 I used UNIVERSAL MOVIE SCRAPER to get movie information. Artwork Beef I clicked "Get New Movie" but it didn't work.
I'm unfamiliar with The Universal Movie Scraper and don't know if this scraper is able to add extended artwork.

My advise is to read the Artwork Beef wiki, before using it. It has a lot of options. Artwork Beef is able to add artwork that is locally storaged and can add artwork from webservices.

https://rmrector.github.io/script.artwork.beef/
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2018-12-27, 22:31)MB1968 Wrote:
(2018-12-27, 12:36)qizhouzhangsheng Wrote:
(2018-12-27, 10:49)MB1968 Wrote: [font][font]不幸的是,Aeon皮肤并非主要用于智能手机。[/font][font]在Android手机上,我可以使用USB OTG线连接外部键盘。[/font][font]不知道这个选项是否适用于您的iPhone。[/font][/font]

[font][font]您是否因为要展示额外的艺术品(光盘,徽标,横幅等)而运行Artwork Beef?[/font][/font] 
 I used UNIVERSAL MOVIE SCRAPER to get movie information. Artwork Beef I clicked "Get New Movie" but it didn't work.
I'm unfamiliar with The Universal Movie Scraper and don't know if this scraper is able to add extended artwork.

My advise is to read the Artwork Beef wiki, before using it. It has a lot of options. Artwork Beef is able to add artwork that is locally storaged and can add artwork from webservices.

https://rmrector.github.io/script.artwork.beef/

Thanks
(2018-12-27, 16:55)latts9923 Wrote: @overburner

You need the Skin Helper Service Skin Backup addon.
Thanks for your reply
 I've downloaded Skin Helper Service Skin Backup addon but it doesn't work. Now the fields aren't anymore gray but when I try to backup skin settings nothing happens.
Head over to the skin: titan_mod by mardukL
He fixed some addons made by marcelveld and get them through his repo.
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
@overburner

I'm using v1.0.19 and it works just fine. When you export your settings you should get a successful alert at the top of the screen...it doesn't take but a second or two to complete. Then look in userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup and there should be a zip file with the current date and time.
@qizhouzhangsheng
Glad you fixed it.
Windows 11 Pro

(2018-12-23, 05:29)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

1. Which style are you having problems with? I've tried a few and the disc stops spinning when I pause the song.

2. I had to remove my simplecache.db file to get back.jpg to display. The spine and back image will not display on Shelf3D...only on v2.
 @latts9923 you are right! the problem is only in layout 4.
as for the back.jpg I removed simplecache.db, but still no luck on showing the back of the cd.
I've also noticed that some features in the "flexible widget" are not working, for example "albums recently added"
Hi,
I installed the 64bit android Version rc4 on my nvidia shield.
After this i Installed the leia mod:  Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod v1.0.1.2

After that  I change the the colours of backgrounds and menue bars etc
I have one problem.
In the hole skin  i have a thin font, but only the temperature and the date underthe main menu bar are very bold and I can't find where i can change this.
@Dave.B

I'll take a look at layout 4.

Hmm...that's all I had to do on my end for back.jpg to display. Try removing the subfolders of userdata/Thumbnails.

Yeah, the album widgets are not working in Leia. I've reported this on the Skin Helper thread but received no response.
@klarahimmel

The easiest way I can think to start making other fonts bold is to edit Font.xml in the skin folder. You can add the line "<style>bold</style>" to each font that has that missing.
(2018-12-30, 14:38)latts9923 Wrote: Yeah, the album widgets are not working in Leia. I've reported this on the Skin Helper thread but received no response.

MardukL, developer of the Titan Mod skin, has an updated version of the skinhelper in his repo.
Maybe you can use it for the Leia and Krypton mod.

https://github.com/marduklev/repository.marduk

https://github.com/marduklev/repository....1.1.25.zip
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968

Yeah, I tried that updated version from MardukL, but the album widgets still don't work.
That's a pity. Unfortunately Marcel Veldt isn't very active on the forum lately. It's been a while since the skinhelperservice has been updated. Nothing else we can do than just wait patiently.
Windows 11 Pro

Hi,

I just tried to install your skin but I always get an error notification: "Failed to install add-on from zip file. The dependency on service.skin.widgets version 0.0.30 ..."

Any ideas?
If I go to Music Artist Information I am being asked to load the Add-On "Get Information  - Last.FM" and the install continually fails.  Any words of wisdom much appreciated.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13