• 42(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
delete
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2019-01-05, 16:07)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-01-05, 15:01)movie78 Wrote:  I am on Nvidia Sheild too and @latts9923 its still not working: 
I can't belive, that is real problem....are you "enable" in settings/add-ons/my addons/look and feel/skin/Aeonmq7....If your addon is disabled, obviously that your skin want work in Kodi.
Try that...its so simple ...lol 
That worked.

Thank you very much...
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
I tried to enable Add-on Aeon-MQ7 MOD Leia , a warning is issued , Add-on it is not compatible with this version of Kodi. latest nightly build x64 for Windows installed. How can I solve?
@gotham_x 

Read the previous posts....
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I followed that indication , but when I try to enable Add-on Aeonmq7 , I have this warning , Add-on it is not compatible with this version of Kodi.
Do you read this post?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2804876
I also read that post earlier , to get this version XBMC GUI = 5.14.0 in Kodi Leia 18 RC5, what should you do?
Well, if works for others, i don't know why, maybe missing dependency...post your debug log. Or wait for mod author.
I do not understand what you mean with , Well, if works for others ?
OK. I solved the problem , from 5.13.0 to 5.14.0 he had escaped me such observation . thanks for the support.
(2019-01-03, 20:08)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

I'll have to take another look at the Rom Collection Browser.
 Thank you Sir Smile

But again I have a question. I successfully installed your skin on my TV Box running LibreElec.
Now I tried to install your skin on my Computer running Windows 10. However I get another error. This time its not about the widgets it just says it can't install the skin.
Here is the log file: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/NDNdJPhsHb/

And I also changed the version number of GUI. However this doesn't solve the issue. I have the same error with previous version.
@Kupo91

I took a look at the log, but I don't see where the skin tried to install.
Sorry, here it is https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/9bQNTMdcDg/
@Kupo91

See if the folder "skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod" exists in addons and userdata/addon_data. If so, remove both skin folders and try installing again.
Nothing Sad

When I first installed the skin everything seemed to be fine. All the addons which are included in skin got installed but at the end when everything else was installed I got this error. And everytime I try again I get this error again but all the other stuff seems to be installed.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13