• 48(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@vansai 
@stellzz 

Here is how to add the reboot to android button in shutdown menu

1. If you don't know how to edit files on your box, download program Winscp on PC and login into your box.
2. Navigate to aeon mq 7 folder .kodi/addons/aeonmq7.leia.mod/1080i/
3. Double click the DialogButtonMenu.xml to open file.
4. Search for the word reboot you should see code similiar to following
Code:
<item>
<label>Reboot</label>
<onclick>XBMC.Reboot()</onclick>
</item>

5. Under that paste the following to add the button.
Code:
<item>
<label>Reboot to Internal</label>
<onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
</item>

Save changes and reboot box or reload skin. Press letter S on keyboard to bring up the shutdown menu.

Reboot to internal should be there. It may take a few seconds to restart. Tested using libreelec.

Hope this helps Smile
@jasn

You're welcome!
@the_bo

I was going to try that command, but I haven't been able to load LibreELEC on a device with an internet connection. I have it running on a USB drive, but when it boots the network connection list is empty. If that command works I'll go ahead and add it to the skin. Thanks!
(2019-01-21, 19:46)melons2 Wrote: In order to take full advantage of this mod which scrapers should I be using?

1. Movies/video:  Universal scraper, The Movie Database or local information only?

I used to scrape with local infos, but that didn't work with ratings.
Now i'm using the universal scraper and all infos show up.
i believe they are only stored in the database, because none of the ratings show up in an exported kodi-infofile.
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
@the_bo or anyone else that can test this...

I added an option for the Shutdown submenu but I can't test it since my LibreELEC is not on the network. Open IncludesMenuCustom.xml and find...
Code:
<item>
<label>31059</label>
<!-- Reiniciar sistema -->
<!-- 6012 -->
<!-- 6015 -->
<label2>31059</label2>
<property name="id">shutdown</property>
<onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_master)],reboot)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_action)],Reboot)</onclick>
<include>DefaultReset</include>
</item>

Under that add...
Code:
<item>
<label>Reboot to Internal</label>
<label2>Reboot to Internal</label2>
<property name="id">shutdown</property>
<onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
<include>DefaultReset</include>
</item>

If you reload the skin and add a submenu item to Shutdown you should see "Reboot to Internal" as one of the options near the bottom of the list. See if that one works if you would. Thanks!
Hi @latts9923 

Unfortunately i can't test either as have overwritten libreelec system but code looks good.

Keep up great work Smile
What does the option: "show zoom window in home screen (Audio/Video)" do?
Tried it but I see no change?
Hello! I need some help, please!

I could't find out it is how to make the extrafanarts roll in the background in the movies and tv shows windows. i I'm using artwork beef with out any problems in other skins, but i cannot find out what is the problem.

In the movie folder there is a extrafanart folder with the extrafanarts.

I selected the option to show extrafanarts.

But i can only see the fist picture on the background.

Any ideas?

Thanks
delete
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2019-01-24, 00:11)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-01-23, 20:13)melons2 Wrote: What does the option: "show zoom window in home screen (Audio/Video)" do?
Tried it but I see no change?

IncludesMainMenu.xml

all code
Code:
Skin.HasSetting(8)
change in to
Code:
System.IdleTime(8)
 Thank you!
@Angelinas

I have never even tried that setting. Thanks for the tip! I'll make that change in the Krypton Mod as well.
Hi @latts9923 
Please see below pictures:

As you can see, I've got most things working, except there's some information missing in the info screen. Also, the awards doesn't show up for me at all.
Am I missing an add-on or is the information missing from my .nfo file?
Thanks.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@JanM201

I would close KODI, remove simplecache.db, open KODI again and allow everything to repopulate. That should fix your missing data.
(2019-01-24, 15:43)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201

I would close KODI, remove simplecache.db, open KODI again and allow everything to repopulate. That should fix your missing data.
 Not working for me
Also i tested a different scraper
To take full advantage of this skin (critics and ratings) you need the UniversalMovieScraper, but i have to use TMDB-scraper because UMS has a bug with scraping in a non english language.
I'm also using IMDB-Ratingsupdater (Light) and the Movietagger-addon, but no Oscars show up.
Seems @JanM201 and i have a similar installation.

but to be fair, the skin (and mod) is awesome and the info-screen is a "nice-to-have" but not a "need-to-have"
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
@JanM201
@Gothico
and everyone else...

I was looking at the update files from when I added the awards code and noticed that I never provided the awards images to go along with it...oops! I added them to the Krypton Mod, but not the Leia Mod. Below is a download containing the images you need...sorry! You should already have a resources folder under media...just copy these images into that folder and you should be good to go.

Awards images
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13