• 57(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Didn't have any luck searching for this before so here it goes.

Upgraded to Leia the other day and installed the mod. Carried over the settings from my Krypton build and everything works perfectly except for two minor things in the Live TV.

Changing channels via the up and down button don't work. Also, when I change channel via entering numbers I don't see the screen that prompts me. Both of these worked when I was using MQ7 with Krypton. Any help is appreciated!
//OT
@"chrissix" 
Thx for your package.
Its working, but a hell of work without naming.
I've almost 1000 Movies and my brain is burning remembering the right movie (non english) for each character...
\\OT

Cant wait for the next update. Changelog sounds great so far.
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
@RonnieG3

Try installing the Colored Studios Add-on again. You should have a resources subfolder with Textures.xbt inside.

The Holidays and Star Wars theme images are part of the Krypton Multi-Mod. You can just copy the subfolders into the resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq Add-on. I can make a download link in the first post that contains just the theme images.
@Noobie76

OK, so when you ran Artwork Beef did you end up getting any artwork at all (clearart, logo, etc.)? If you enable "SHOW LOGO" in the KodiFlix options does the logo display? Also, did you enter your API keys into the Metadata and Artwork Module Add-on?

I will port over as many mods as possible when MQ 8 is made public.
@gamaru

I'll take a look at Live TV.
(2019-02-03, 14:22)Gothico Wrote: @chrissix 
Thx for your package.
Its working, but a hell of work without naming.
I've almost 1000 Movies and my brain is burning remembering the right movie (non english) for each character...

Sorry, Unfortunately, it was not otherwise, the names were previously characterart0-9.png, but since the names would have replaced each other, so I have all the names randomly generated for the package.
Hello short question what's new in Colored Media Icons update?

Update: find that is two more music icon in the update.
Hi
I wolud modify the font size in main menu (the first menu when I open kodi: where is Movies, Music, Tv Series, Weather etc).
Which line in font.xml file I must modify?
SteeveSmith       Hi ... I edit extension addons xml 2.12 by 2.13 but without success
(2019-02-03, 14:40)latts9923 Wrote: @Noobie76

OK, so when you ran Artwork Beef did you end up getting any artwork at all (clearart, logo, etc.)? If you enable "SHOW LOGO" in the KodiFlix options does the logo display? Also, did you enter your API keys into the Metadata and Artwork Module Add-on?

I will port over as many mods as possible when MQ 8 is made public.

Yes i got an omdbapi key like chrissix described in post 782.

It doesn’t show clearart Or logos.

Guess it’s higher math for me since everyone else is getting it to work Sad
hi  i try to make a backup of the skin, but the option is grey unavailable, where is the problem?
(2019-02-04, 15:51)klarahimmel Wrote: hi  i try to make a backup of the skin, but the option is grey unavailable, where is the problem?

You can backup skin settings by copying the settings.xml file located in

.Kodi/addon_data/aeon.mq7.leia.mod

Then if you need to restore skin settings. Stop Kodi then overwrite the settings.xml file and restart.
(2019-02-04, 03:27)Qccityoneshot Wrote: SteeveSmith       Hi ... I edit extension addons xml 2.12 by 2.13 but without success
 @Qccityoneshot Try deleting the line, then save and repack..
ok thanks for the information.
Why i have to do it manually and can't use the backup function of the skin?
@overburner
I'll get that info for you when I get home this evening.

@Noobie76
Try running Artwork Beef manually and see if the alert at the top says it updated any images.

@klarahimmel
To export the Skin settings you need to install the script.skin.helper.skinbackup Add-on.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13