• 58(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Thank you all.  Am using Aeonmq6  with Leia 18. Have never seen and flawlessly used  such a beautiful skin.
Thanks from jackson
SteeveSmith     Hi i have succeeded .. now i have an error for the application TOUTTV here is the error  .... Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.       Thanks a lot for your help
(2019-02-04, 19:18)Qccityoneshot Wrote: SteeveSmith     Hi i have succeeded .. now i have an error for the application TOUTTV here is the error  .... Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.       Thanks a lot for your help
 Hi Qccityoneshot.. Sorry nothing I can help you with I dont know that that application is as I dont use it
Love the MOD, however th autocomplete function is not present any fix for the feature?
Fantastic to have a working MQ skin in Leia - there are no other skins that really works and looks this well Blush

One think that I noticed is the following: When I go into any TV show's episode lists the list of episodes starts scrolling after just 3 or so episodes - even if the list of episodes does not exceed one screen .....
I understand that it needs to scroll, but it should be somewhat later - i.e. in the std skin (Estuary) it does not start to scroll until after the 6th or so episode - and if all episodes fit on one screen it does not scroll ...

That would, in my humble optics, look & feel much better .....

Perhaps there is a setting for this - I just haven't found it .....

I hope latts9923, or someone else, can help me out here ?

Cheers,
StoneT
(2019-02-04, 17:55)latts9923 Wrote: @Noobie76
Try running Artwork Beef manually and see if the alert at the top says it updated any images.

Did that also, Nothing changed Sad
SteeveSmith   OK  Thank you very much
This skin not working on the latest version of kodi
(2019-02-04, 21:04)StoneT Wrote: Fantastic to have a working MQ skin in Leia - there are no other skins that really works and looks this well Blush

One think that I noticed is the following: When I go into any TV show's episode lists the list of episodes starts scrolling after just 3 or so episodes - even if the list of episodes does not exceed one screen .....
I understand that it needs to scroll, but it should be somewhat later - i.e. in the std skin (Estuary) it does not start to scroll until after the 6th or so episode - and if all episodes fit on one screen it does not scroll ...

Cheers,
StoneT
Close Kodi
Navigate to aeon mq 7 folder .kodi/addons/aeonmq7.leia.mod/1080i/
Open RightListView.xml
Search for fixedlist.
Change it in list
Start Kodi
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-02-05, 00:02)Goldeneyepad Wrote: This skin not working on the latest version of kodi
Try changing the "xbmc.gui" version to "5.14.0" in addon.xml.

Open KODI and go to Settings>Add-ons>My Add-ons>Look and Feel>Skin and select the Aeon MQ 7 - Leia Mod.

You should then be able to select "ENABLE" and then "USE" to switch back to the skin.
Windows 11 Pro

(2019-02-05, 00:31)MB1968 Wrote:
(2019-02-04, 21:04)StoneT Wrote: Fantastic to have a working MQ skin in Leia - there are no other skins that really works and looks this well Blush

Cheers,
StoneT
Close Kodi
Navigate to aeon mq 7 folder .kodi/addons/aeonmq7.leia.mod/1080i/
Open RightListView.xml
Search for fixedlist.
Change it in list
Start Kodi

@latts9923 can you change this code please in the next update. Default "list" instead of "fixedlist"?
Windows 11 Pro

Hello , i need some help, i use this skin since a long time and now i try it on kodi 18 but almost all the info tags is gone when i top the movie, i see the tag when i start it but i have only the bluray tags when i stop it. Any idea ? Same thing if y try confluence on an new kodi 18
(2019-02-05, 05:43)Xstream Master Wrote: Hello , i need some help, i use this skin since a long time and now i try it on kodi 18 but almost all the info tags is gone when i stop the movie, i see the tag when i start it but i have only the bluray tags when i stop it. Any idea ? Same thing if y try confluence on an new kodi 18
Hello, great MOD, thanks for all your hard work.  Having an issue though, Ive always used Milkdrop 2 visualizations when listening to music, I noticed it wasnt included, so I added it, but when its enabled and music playing and I attempt to bring up the settings, it crashes KODI.   Ive tried on both of my Windows 10 workstations with the same results.  Is this add-on not supported anymore or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks, 
Beercade
@kobyboy
I'll take a look at the Autocomplete Add-on.

@StoneT
@MB1968
I am so far unable to reproduce this problem.

@Xstream Master
I'm not following you yet...can you provide a screenshot?

@Beercade
I'm still working on a fix for the visualizations.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13