• 59(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923

There is no problem to reproduce. But if you change fixedlist into list in ViewRightList.xml the list will only start to scroll when you select the last item and not when you select the second item in the list.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@latts9923

Does an autocomplete addon mean it will install everything needed with all the settings correctly?

If that’s the case, that would help people who are less tech savvy like me tremendously.

It’s such a nice skin, but so complicated to get it running correctly.
@Noobie76

No, the Autocompletion Add-on is for the virtual keyboard.

Try this...go to your movie library and open your context menu on a movie. Select "Manage" and then select "AB: Select Artwork" (I think that's the name of the button). Choose clearart or logo and see if Artwork Beef gives you multiple choices for that image.
(2019-02-05, 15:57)latts9923 Wrote: @StoneT
@MB1968
I am so far unable to reproduce this problem.
@latts9923 
What @MB1968 actually refers to is the file "......\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\1080i\ViewsRightList.xml" I think .... I changed this line
<control type="fixedlist" id="51">
to
<control type="list" id="51">

This resulted in the scrolling of the RightList lists entries does not start scrolling as soon as the selection cursor is but 3 entries down - it does not start scrolling until you're reached the bottom of the list ....

I vastly prefer this - thanks @MB1968 Smile - I am not sure what others think ?
(2019-02-05, 21:18)StoneT Wrote:
(2019-02-05, 15:57)latts9923 Wrote: @StoneT
@MB1968
I am so far unable to reproduce this problem.
@latts9923 
What @MB1968 actually refers to is the file "......\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\1080i\ViewsRightList.xml" I think .... I changed this line
<control type="fixedlist" id="51">
to
<control type="list" id="51">

This resulted in the scrolling of the RightList lists entries does not start scrolling as soon as the selection cursor is but 3 entries down - it does not start scrolling until you're reached the bottom of the list ....

I vastly prefer this - thanks @MB1968 Smile - I am not sure what others think ?
Thanks for explaining. This is exactly what I meant.
Windows 11 Pro

Is it possible to resize the "logo as title" in the top left corner for the showcase view?

Logo as title is very small on my screen.

It's slightly better for the details page, but still too small for my taste

Ps. I have also still not figured out how to scape rotten tomatoes scores, and Metacritic scores etc.
@MB1968
@StoneT

Roger that...I knew what MB1968 was asking me to do, but for some reason I was thinking you guys meant the title was starting to autoscroll from right to left after scrolling down a few times. Sorry...been working on about 10 things at once and trying to answer questions here the past few days. It's changed to "list" in ViewsRightList and ViewsRightListTV and will be part of the next update.
The autocomplete for the virtual keyboard is now functional. It will be part of the next update.
Android 8.1 / Kodi 18.0 (Skin Aeon MQ 7 - Leia Mod v1.0.1.3) / Artwork Organizer Script 6.0.3. I configured Artwork Organizer Script to separate artwork into directories (SETTINGS->Manage ADD-ONS-> MY ADD-ONS -> ARTWORK ORGANIZER -> CONFIGURE -> ADVANCED -> SPLIT ARTWORK BY MEDIA SOURCES - ON). I create Media Sources using VIDEOS -> FILES. I use the default location for where Artwork Organizer Script copies artwork. After I RUN, the script does create directories and sub-directories, for example:

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer/MovieFanart/CINEMA
Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer/MovieFanart/ANIME
Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer/MovieFanart/KIDS

I set the menus in the skin settings MAIN MENU -> CUSTOMIZE MAIN MENU -> MOVIES (or TV SHOWS) -> BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE COLLECTION FANARTS - ON. There does not appear to be any place to indicate WHERE the collection FANARTS are located.

HOWEVER, I do not see backgrounds, I guess because Kodi looks for the images in the default location and not a sub-directory? Note that if I configure Artwork Organizer Script to not split into source locations (then run it), I do indeed see background images.

How do I configure Kodi to use the sub-directory location for the collection Fanarts?
(2019-02-06, 01:58)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
@StoneT

Roger that...I knew what MB1968 was asking me to do, but for some reason I was thinking you guys meant the title was starting to autoscroll from right to left after scrolling down a few times. Sorry...been working on about 10 things at once and trying to answer questions here the past few days. It's changed to "list" in ViewsRightList and ViewsRightListTV and will be part of the next update.
Thanks. Are you prepared to add the change to List3D and List3D for the music views as weĺl? It's always cumbersome to make these changes when these files are updated.
Windows 11 Pro

Hi latts

Sorry, maybe someone has got my issue too, i don't know if it's my fault or not.
When Leia arrived i started with a clean installation of kodi, clean re-scraping of my library, and clean installation of the MQ7 Leia mod.

I have a problem with the disc art in my library; i always download my artwork in the movie folder and my naming convention didn't ever change.
In my RightListView i can see clearly my artwork (discart, poster, fanart and logo), but in the info page of the movie, i m not able to see some arts, like banner, discart, etc. i only see logo and clearart.
If i change my view (like TotalArt) i can see all my artworks, except for the discart.
If i change the filename of discart (from disc.png to discart.png) and re-scrap the movie, the discart shows up (in every views and in the info page).
I always no longer see discarts in movieset element (usually i saw multiple discart).

I m using also Artwork Beef to upload to kodi my artwork elements, but it works in same way.

Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advantage
@zardox
I'll have to take a look at that...never tried to setup Collection Fanart.

@MB1968
Bring it on!

@nikeb
Just checking...do you have "DISCART" selected for your Dialogue Middle Art (I think that's the name of the setting in the Top Menu)? I'll have to double check the info page, but I believe I am able to see both disc.png and discart.png images.
(2019-02-06, 15:34)latts9923 Wrote: @nikeb
Just checking...do you have "DISCART" selected for your Dialogue Middle Art (I think that's the name of the setting in the Top Menu)? I'll have to double check the info page, but I believe I am able to see both disc.png and discart.png images.
 in my Dialog Middle Art i can only set up Logo or Clearart.
I also have Banner as Dialog Top Art but it doesn't show up (i never see anything as "Top Art", nevermind what i set).
In my info page i have center Clearart (or Logo, depends on Dialog Middle Art) and right below that the Disc Art.

If i rename the file as discart.png (and re-scrap it or launch AB) i can see in the middle of info screen the disc with the proper animation.

In my Kodi 17 (MQ7) everything worked good, i m about to think it's some Leia setup
(2019-02-06, 15:52)nikeb Wrote: In my Kodi 17 (MQ7) everything worked good, i m about to think it's some Leia setup

You said formely all worked well, on Aeon MQ7 Original or @latts9923   Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod?
(2019-02-06, 15:55)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-02-06, 15:52)nikeb Wrote: In my Kodi 17 (MQ7) everything worked good, i m about to think it's some Leia setup

You said formely all worked well, on Aeon MQ7 Original or @latts9923   Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod? 
 I always use latts's mod.
I m kind of a fan  Blush
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13