• 64(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
TV show status: Ongoing or completed TV series works only on some TV shows.
and only on part collection / change wiev. Will there be any fix in the next update? I have also added the new upnext addon.

/Bruce Banner.
(2019-02-12, 21:36)Bruce_Banner Wrote: TV show status: Ongoing or completed TV series works only on some TV shows.
You only had to scroll 3 pages backwards lol
See post #905
Hi @"chrissix" 

What I have done is replace "darkgrey.png" with "C:\Users\MediaCenter\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\media\common\black90.png" in the following files

• DialogVideoInfo.xml
  • ViewsLandScapeX.xml
  • ViewsPanel.xml
  • ViewsShowCase.xml

Then I have taken the file called black.png and made it 90% transparent in Photoshop (or 10% transparent depending on how you look at it) and saved it as black90.png  And then I have made a few more changes to DialogVideoInfo.xml to get the director and writer in place of the Critics Consensus and I have made a few changes to the width of those lines, so they don't overlap with the IMDB top 250 icon when it's there. And finally, I have pushed the #number next to the IMDB top 250 logo a few pixels right (when it's there) so there is a bit of margin between the icon and number.  A few more things I want to change (or I am working on changing).

• I am considering removing the meta critics and the movie database reviews/ratings and moving the IMDB and IMDB top 250 up in their place. I think it looks a little to much like a junkyard explotion now, with all the icons and colors. An alternative would be to do something with smaller icons and have them all stack over eachother like a list.
  • The headlines and the text in the ShowCase views are strangely aligned, with the text being closed to the next headline (bellow it) than it is to the headline it belongs to (above it). See: https://i.imgur.com/mPcUKQu.jpg
  • I would really like to have the covers "stacked" instead of side by side in the showcase view, but that feature is broken of me.. They snap to the next cover instead of a smooth flow. This is caused by to many movies being in the folder, but I have no clue how to fix it. 
  • I want to make a 1px black border around each of the thumbnails in the ViewsShowCase view but how no idea how do that.
  • I wan't to make the CD stop spinning in the ViewsDialogInfo view or replace it with some thumbnails.
  • And Finally, I want to make the logo / clear logo in the top left corner much bigger both for the DialogVideoInfo view and the ViewsShowCase view.

@"chrissix" I have sent you the modified files and my modified png file by email
(2019-02-13, 13:27)koldtoft Wrote: [*]And Finally, I want to make the logo / clear logo in the top left corner much bigger both for the DialogVideoInfo view and the ViewsShowCase view.

I would like to see a bigger clearlogo too for movies. Maybe @latts9923 is willing to do so by accepting the following suggestion: "Show full clearlogo (same size as clearlogo for tv shows) for movies if the short plotline field is empty". If I remember correctly, the size for the clearlogo image (for movies) has become smaller, since the field for the short plotline was introduced.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-02-13, 15:30)MB1968 Wrote: I would like to see a bigger clearlogo too for movies. Maybe @latts9923 is willing to do so by accepting the following suggestion: "Show full clearlogo (same size as clearlogo for tv shows) for movies if the short plotline field is empty". If I remember correctly, the size for the clearlogo image (for movies) has become smaller, since the field for the short plotline was introduced.

That makes a lot of sense Smile  Fingers crossed.
@koldtoft
@MB1968

You can simply make it bigger by opening dialogvideoinfo.xml and search for word clearlogo

Then experiment with reducing the width and height tags to your liking. You may need to change the position of it also.

It's good to learn how XML works can take a while to practice. Also make a backup of the XML file so you can replace if you mess up.

I also recommend mapping a button to your remote so you can refresh the skin quickly so you can see changes to the skin when press the button. If you need help with that let me know.
(2019-02-13, 13:27)koldtoft Wrote: I have sent you the modified files and my modified png file by email

Great thanks

Most of your skin desires will be pretty easy to implement if you're learning a bit into .xml.
Lot of trial and error, also read the Skinning Manual https://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual
and using the skinning thread if problems https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12
(2019-02-13, 16:13)the_bo Wrote: I also recommend mapping a button to your remote so you can refresh the skin quickly so you can see changes to the skin when press the button. If you need help with that let me know.
I would very much like some help on how to do that Smile  I exit and re-open Kodi to see every change... 

As far as I can figure, the command I need to somehow enter is XBMC.ReloadSkin() 

A button on the remote would be cool (I am using the Logitech harmony elite and have CEC adapter for making it work in Kodi) but even just an item on the home screen that does it, would be a major upgrade.
Hi @"chrissix" 
I need your help please. See picture:
I would like to change the wording to "Plot Outline"
Which file do I edit & which line more or less?
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Hello!

I have a issue with Studio Icon on all views.
On each view, the studio icon is never display. But if I look in "Movies in progress", the sudio icon is there.

I use the "right list" view and the studio icon is always " ... ".
Perhaps it is a parameter.

All others media info are ok, just the Studio.
Just for complement.

The issue of Studio Icon is present only for movies.
For TV Show, the icon is present.
(2019-02-13, 19:03)JanM201 Wrote: I would like to change the wording to "Plot Outline"
Which file do I edit & which line more or less?
Thanks

Try changing this line from
Code:

<label>[COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[20339]: [/COLOR]</label>

to

Code:

<label>Plot outline: </label>

That should do it i think.. It's somewhere around line 1480 in DialogVideoInfo.xml in \Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\1080i (if you use that skin)
(2019-02-13, 17:46)koldtoft Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 16:13)the_bo Wrote: I also recommend mapping a button to your remote so you can refresh the skin quickly so you can see changes to the skin when press the button. If you need help with that let me know.
I would very much like some help on how to do that Smile  I exit and re-open Kodi to see every change... 

As far as I can figure, the command I need to somehow enter is XBMC.ReloadSkin() 

A button on the remote would be cool (I am using the Logitech harmony elite and have CEC adapter for making it work in Kodi) but even just an item on the home screen that does it, would be a major upgrade.

Do you have any spare buttons on the remote that are not used for anything?

If there is you could use that to map button.

If not could put option in context menu. Are you able to bring up the context menu with the remote?

I will post instructions later when get on the laptop
@the_bo 

lool, i thought so far that there is no other way than to close kodi and then reopen it anytime change something in the .xml's.   Rofl
(2019-02-13, 19:34)chrissix Wrote: @the_bo 

lool, i thought so far that there is no other way than to close kodi and then reopen it anytime change something in the .xml's.   Rofl

Lol you have been doing it the hard way 😛.

Are you using a remote or keyboard, much easier to map to keyboard but can easily be mapped to context menu.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13