• 73(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@MB1968
I definitely have a delay now for the tracklist in album view.

@mataus19
I'm showing the Rotten Tomato ratings on my Leia Mod. Can you post a copy of your rating info from the nfo?

@Beercade
No trouble at all. I had to change the code in Right List to use the new Artist Information Folder. I did try to change the clearlogo and AB downloaded the new image to the folder. The change will be part of the next update.
(2019-02-19, 01:45)mataus19 Wrote: @latts9923 

Since migrating from your Krypton to Leia Mod I am unable to get the Rotten Tomatoes ratings to show.

My NFO files haven’t changed. One of my other HTPC's is still running Krypton Mod and this shows the ratings correctly.

Please see screenshot. Thanks!
Sorry to interrupt but I was checking mine against yours and mine doesn't show ratings either. I didn't notice but apparently I have the same problem.
Question: What is the red circle graphic with the number 18 in it and how did you get it?
Thank you..
Edit: I just checked another movie: "Before Sunset" and the missing info that wasn't in Goodfellas was present...maybe it's just Goodfellas?
Hope you can help with my question.
(2019-02-18, 22:44)latts9923 Wrote: @Bushman1

You should see four "GET ARTWORK" buttons at the bottom of your "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" list in your Top Menu when viewing Movies or TV Shows. They've been updated to use Artwork Beef.
 yeah not seeing it on my side i know its something simple that i have missed.....driving me crazy lol ill try  and send screen shot of what im seeing my end a picture is a thousabnd words
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R2Dyopb...sp=sharing
(2019-02-19, 08:40)Bushman1 Wrote:

You should see four "GET ARTWORK" buttons at the bottom of your "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" list in your Top Menu when viewing Movies or TV Shows. They've been updated to use Artwork Beef.
 yeah not seeing it on my side i know its something simple that i have missed.....driving me crazy lol ill try  and send screen shot of what im seeing my end a picture is a thousabnd words 

problem solved i started from scratch again fresh install of leia and mod now all is well
(2019-02-19, 05:09)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 01:45)mataus19 Wrote: @latts9923 

Since migrating from your Krypton to Leia Mod I am unable to get the Rotten Tomatoes ratings to show.

My NFO files haven’t changed. One of my other HTPC's is still running Krypton Mod and this shows the ratings correctly.

Please see screenshot. Thanks!
Sorry to interrupt but I was checking mine against yours and mine doesn't show ratings either. I didn't notice but apparently I have the same problem.
Question: What is the red circle graphic with the number 18 in it and how did you get it?
Thank you..
Edit: I just checked another movie: "Before Sunset" and the missing info that wasn't in Goodfellas was present...maybe it's just Goodfellas?
Hope you can help with my question. 

I guess that the red cicle with the number inside is the watch progress (in %) of the movie, you can enable it in the general settings

I just realize that my OMDB api key that i set up on my previous installation (Krypton) in Metadata and Artwork dependencies is missing.
I can no longer see the place where i could put my OMDB api key so of course now i can no longer see ratings and the oscar awards as well.

Unfortunally i always no longer see the discart on my moviesets (only on single movie).

The update of rightlist with the open case (movies) and the character art (tv shows) is awesome! Good Job!
Seems like someone has nicked my avatar that I have since 2009, and I certainly did not create it in webp format. Smile
(2019-02-19, 11:09)Klojum Wrote: Seems like someone has nicked my avatar that I have since 2009, and I certainly did not create it in webp format. Smile
 Was never my intention.
I'll find a new one.
(2019-02-19, 11:16)nikeb Wrote: Was never my intention.
I'll find a new one.
I'm using the forum pic via Gravatar, so it basically turns up everywhere. I'm not sure if you are using Gravatar too, or simply use a separate avatar per website.

But thanks for understanding. Blush
Quote:Question: What is the red circle graphic with the number 18 in it and how did you get it?
Quote:I guess that the red cicle with the number inside is the watch progress (in %) of the movie, you can enable it in the general settings

The red circle icon is the British ratings from BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), its the same as the MPAA ratings for America. They are rated in order of recommended viewer age. 18 is the same as R rated. I don't think the banner versions of those ratings are included in the skin, I think only the icon displays here.
Big shout out to latts9923! Great work on this mod! I had temporarily given up on Aeon MQ7 when I transitioned over to leia. I was bummed because I use Pandoki for music and love the screens that Aeon MQ7 has built in for music. Now I'm happy again.
[quote="Bushman1" pid='2824576' dateline='1550558441']
[quote="latts9923" pid='2824421' dateline='1550522689']@"Bushman1

Sorry I am fairly new to all this.How csn I get the view as in the picture.
All I get is a list down the right hand side of screen

Thanks
I noticed - I don't know since when - the labels only scrolling one time. When a label scrolls because it's too long to show the whole content it does it only one time. After then the label don't scroll anymore at all and shows its content with extension "...".
An example in music section: the title is too long to display all, it is scrolling ok. But from now on when there is a further title with too long text, the label doesn't scroll anymore.
I think this wasn't so earlier.

One other question in music section:
I like the spinning disc. If you push PAUSE, the disc is going in its CD case/cover. When you start PLAY then it is coming out again and when you push NEXT the discs isn't going in but it is coming out too.
But it doesn't goes in and out when a title ends and a new title is starting. Would it be possible to do that like it is doing with pushing PAUSE for NEXT and END/START?
I have no idea how and where to do it :-((
(2019-02-19, 14:47)Min2001 Wrote: I don't think the banner versions of those ratings are included in the skin, I think only the icon displays here.

Extract the textures.xbt of the skin and there you will found for every rating icon also a detailed icon version (you call it banner)

The spelling that must have the rating is not very common i think that most of us do not get to see it.
If I changed the spelling so I saw detailled icon (banner icon), then I did not see the normal icon anymore.
...then I switched everything to MPAA, because both icon types work there and also at TvShows.
1 rating spelling linked to two different icon types wasn't very functional for british ratings when a took a look at it while ago.

I once thought of that when I had little idea of .xml. Maybe you would like to look at it a bit and fix it. 3 things are important:
  1. spelling in the rating (you can only manipulate if you scraping with .nfo)
  2. Naming of the icon files in the textures.xbt
  3. And this both is linked in the code of the includes.xml (search there for mpaa) - there you can manipulate alternative ratings spellings
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13