• 84(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@Alarmed

Hmm...are you trying to add that from a LibreELEC system? I thought that was working. Anyone else having this problem?
@Kupo91

Yeah, I removed that file due to the problems it was causing in Leia. I'll take a look when I can.
@Jumpy73

I hope to have the video uploaded soon. I'm working on a new intro and then on to editing.
(2019-03-03, 15:00)latts9923 Wrote: @Alarmed

Hmm...are you trying to add that from a LibreELEC system? I thought that was working. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I have the same problem. FYI, it also hangs for me in MQ8.
(2019-03-03, 15:00)latts9923 Wrote: @Alarmed

Yes, Libreelec 9.0.1.
II tested MQ 8 earlier today, but I like the MQ 7 mod better, You do a good job with the skin mod Smile
(2019-03-03, 18:20)Bruce_Banner Wrote: II tested MQ 8 earlier today, but I like the MQ 7 mod better, You do a good job with the skin mod Smile

Did you also compare the performance a bit? Only out of pure curiosity.

I really like the Pure Black design of MQ8, with all MQ7 color settings you never get that black. Something always stays brown
40% more light, so more fast...code was remaked, was included only the necessary for work great. Features broken or script with potential for cause troubles was removed.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-03-03, 23:12)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 18:20)Bruce_Banner Wrote: II tested MQ 8 earlier today, but I like the MQ 7 mod better, You do a good job with the skin mod Smile

I really like the Pure Black design of MQ8, with all MQ7 color settings you never get that black. Something always stays brown  
1. I want the movies in the middle not on the side.
2. I saw no Shelf3D or Shelf3Dmv2 in Collection / change Wiev
Otherwise it was a very nice skin.

Maybe I'm testing MQ 8 later this year, really like Shelf 3D and Shelf3Dmv2 if it comes to the mod.
(2019-03-03, 23:12)chrissix Wrote:

I have been using MQ8 and the MQ7 mod for a bit now and comparing them running on Nvidia Shields. MQ8 is definitely “snappier” and more responsive. I also like the Pure Black design of MQ8. My main use though is music using the Pandoki addon. Unfortunately MQ8 no longer includes layout 6 which is my favorite (I particularly like the scrolling artist discography). I understand that they made some decisions as to what to include and what to deprecate and layout 6 was one they decided not to include. No biggie but for now I’ll just continue to use the MQ7 mod so I can use layout 6.
If I watch a show from selecting it in a widget, and when the show is finished, the episode in the widget, does not update properly. If there is another episode to watch, it doesn't show the next show available to watch, if there isn't another show to watch because I am caught up, the show does not disappear from the widget.  It happens the same way in movies when using a widget.  The only way it goes away is I have to restart Kodi.
Can anyone tell me how to have the movie dvd go in and out of the cases in the views that it should do like showcase view??
@Bushman1

The Showcase view doesn't display disc art. Are you asking about a different view?
Can you tell me what views does have the dvd go in and out of the dvd case please
Hi, can please someone tell me in which xml file I find the styles, genres, moods, themes infos and descriptions on the bottom of the music album and artist view? I'm not able to find it...
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13