• 85(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
UPDATE #15 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.6

You can now update the Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod via my repo. The manual update process is no longer required. The following how-to video will walk you through installing my repo, and then installing/updating the Leia Mod. Installing my repo will begin the download process of v1.0.1.6, so make a backup of your skin if you have customized anything. This video is quite long, so there will be links provided in the video description that will allow you to skip to different portions of the video. I will continue to post a link on the first post to the latest version of the Leia Mod for those that would like to have it available offline.

ImageAdditions
  • I added support for a black theme. There is also support for a blue, orange and purple theme. The images are available in the updated Aeon MQ Themes download.
  • I added code to the "REBOOT TO INTERNAL" option so that it only displays when using a Linux OS. Thanks to the_bo for the suggestion!
  • I added code for the weather page to display the text glow and text shadow.
  • I added code for LibreElec users to be able to launch Chrome from the main menu. Thanks to Kupo91 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I added code for clearlogo to display in the Right List music view based on Leia's new artwork requirements. Thanks to Beercade for reporting the bug!
  • I changed the slide time when "STACKED" is enabled in the Top Menu for the Showcase view so that it creates a smoother transition to the next item in the list. Thanks to koldtoft for the request!
  • I added code to keep the channels info from showing under Live TV when there are no PVR channels loaded.
  • If you had an animated poster assigned to a movie it was displaying when Keyart was enabled in Right List.
  • The Keyart Logo animation was continuing to run when you disabled Open Cases in the Right List View.
  • I updated the Startup.xml file so that the Startup window displays. Thanks to Alarmed for the reporting the bug!
  • I updated List 3D and List 3D v2 so that the fanart settings would display correctly. Thanks to KitFox for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the position of the disc art for playlists in widgets view. Thanks to Jumpy73 for letting me know!

Let me know if you have any trouble with the new install/update process.
Nice latts, going to work on it this weekend, Thank you for putting time and effort into doing this
So if i’m Right the only thing i have to do now is ADD your repo and it will grab everything I need from there?
@Noobie76

You're welcome!

Correct...it will update the skin to v1.0.1.6 as well as install any missing Add-ons that I added to the new dependency list. I tried this multiple times without any hiccups, so everything should update smoothly.
Great, i’m Going to start fresh with Kodi 18, so I can install the 1.0.1.6 of the leia mod immediately Wink

Going to keep the video beside me when going through all the steps.

Again thank you for doing this for me and probably others that couldn’t get it to work at first try.

I’ll let you know if I succeed this time.
By the way, I watched the first 28 minutes now, and I see you copy and paste things, how do I have to do that? Because i’m On Android Blush

I guess it’s not needed for a fresh install of the leia mod?
Great job,THX
As always @latts9923 outstanding job.
a small thing that I found..
If you have the coloured Icons already installed you need to uninstall it, then install your version. If you don't the update seems to fail and then causes graphical issues, well it did for me.

Looking forward to your ported version of MQ8...
Nice. But i think you missed Marduks Repo.
Updated addons from Marcel....

https://github.com/marduklev/repository.marduk
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
I tried both updating your skin manually and updating it via repo and I followed the instructions in your video but if I try to update the skin it always says "The dependency on script.skin.helper.colorpicker version 1.0.12 could not..."
And the links in your video description dont work if I click on them. It ignores the part with t=... in https://youtu.be/2wLLEOXMVdI?t=1324 so it always starts from beginning of the video.
I dont see this that I have highlighted, Do I need to add or active something to see it?

Missing
@Noobie76

You bet! I hope the video can assist with any problems you were having.

Right...you shouldn't need to copy and paste anything to install/update to the newest version.
@zorgzola

Thanks...and you're welcome!
@SteveSmith

Thanks sir!

Thanks for the heads up...I didn't think about those that already have an earlier version installed.

I'm slowly adding mods to MQ 8. I have the additional fonts working...moving on to the Holiday Mod.

On KodiFlix, do you have the View Layout set to "Boxsets"?
@Gothico

Good point...yeah, you can update to the latest versions of marcelveldt's Add-ons with Marduk's repo after installing the latest Leia Mod.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13