• 89(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Did you install the Marcel Veldt repo Which is told at the bezinning of the video?
I tried but still not showing.
(2019-03-12, 11:46)shobet Wrote: First o all congratulate for the skin.
I´m having a problem with the repo. When i try to install the update v.1.0.1.6 i get an error.
I found that the dependence on the script.skin.helper.colorpicker can not be satisfied.
I´m using a nvidia shield with Kodi Leia 18.1 . I´m looking forward to enjoy the update,please help.
I do not have the Marcelveldt repository installed. It gives me problem because it tells me when installing the zip that the structure is not valid.
(2019-03-12, 13:24)shobet Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 11:46)shobet Wrote: First o all congratulate for the skin.
I´m having a problem with the repo. When i try to install the update v.1.0.1.6 i get an error.
I found that the dependence on the script.skin.helper.colorpicker can not be satisfied.
I´m using a nvidia shield with Kodi Leia 18.1 . I´m looking forward to enjoy the update,please help.
I do not have the Marcelveldt repository installed. It gives me problem because it tells me when installing the zip that the structure is not valid.  
Maybe you installed wrong Marcelveldt. I did that.
Try this if it helps. This is the right version.

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...-1.0.1.zip
Works.
Thanks a lot.
Now, i will try to get the awards from the movies.
(2019-03-12, 14:50)shobet Wrote: Works.
Thanks a lot.

Did you get the disc art to show? Since you’re on an Nvidia Shield as well, I can’t seem to get them going.
(2019-03-12, 16:38)Noobie76 Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 14:50)shobet Wrote: Works.
Thanks a lot.

Did you get the disc art to show? Since you’re on an Nvidia Shield as well, I can’t seem to get them going. 
the disc art works correctly. Fail to appear is the oscar statuette and the part where it appears the collection, date of Premiere and others. Weird
(2019-03-12, 06:14)Tarek89 Wrote: Image

Hi latts,the movies clear logo not appearing, would you please till me how to git it ?
Thanks.

@latts9923

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks
Hi, I am a Chinese user, Font. XML has been changed to the corresponding Chinese font.

But when I use the Chinese input method, the candidate words can not be displayed. How can I fix them?

The screenshot is for reference.

Thanks again !
ImageImage
@Tarek89

If @the_bo's suggestion didn't work, then AB might not have downloaded the image. Try running "Artwork Beef - Solo Mode" from the Top Menu.
@zorgzola

I'll have to take a look when I get back to my modding PC.
(2019-03-13, 15:31)latts9923 Wrote: @Tarek89

If @the_bo's suggestion didn't work, then AB might not have downloaded the image. Try running "Artwork Beef - Solo Mode" from the Top Menu.
 @latts9923 
I tried both methods but unfortunately the clearlogo  not appearing.

by the way when I switch to MQ8 skin the clearlogo appear .
(2019-03-14, 05:55)Tarek89 Wrote:
(2019-03-13, 15:31)latts9923 Wrote: @Tarek89

@latts9923 
I tried both methods but unfortunately the clearlogo  not appearing.

by the way when I switch to MQ8 skin the clearlogo appear . 
Maybe you have not noticed yet, that there is a clearart/clearlogo toggle button in the topmenu. (there are four topmenus, the second is always for the actual view)
One of the problems I have noticed when you install the additional add-ons for this skin is that it affects other skins that are not dependent on upgraded versions of Skin Helper server, SHW's and especially TV Show Next Aired. If you're like me and use the Next Aired widget on skins like Aeon Nox SILVO, then it simply does not work, unless I am doing something wrong. I just thought I would share my experience on what happened after I tried to upgrade the AeonMQ7 Mod skin to the latest version.

Cheers!

Shedrock
@shedrock

I'll have to take a look...all I did with v1.0.1.6 was update the versions of the dependencies to the latest available version.
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13