• 92(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-03-24, 13:51)latts9923 Wrote: @chrissix

Howdy! Many of them are located in the default language Add-on...in Windows it's C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\resource.language.en_gb\resources.
Great Thanks!  Smile
____
Quote:@JanM201

Do you have the disc images named as discart.jpg
You mean discart.png  Wink
____

@JanM201 

Everything is fine with the skin.

Did you enable discart in the second TopMenu in this view?

If that was not the solution, it's probably due to your ArtworkBeef.
Will you see a discart when selecting "choose artwork" in the context menu or dialogvideoinfo?
(2019-03-03, 15:02)latts9923 Wrote: Yeah, I removed that file due to the problems it was causing in Leia. I'll take a look when I can.

Any progresses with rcb? It would be enough if you just bring back the panel view. The other stuff of the rcb skin files isnt that important. Since they are based on an outdated rcb version they break many functions in the current rcb version anyway (filters dont work, settings window is broken, importing games dont work..)

I just searched for "panel" in the aeon rcb skin files and thats what I get:

Code:
    <!-- painel de info auto -->
    <include>InvisibleButton</include>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="150" delay="1000" condition="String.Contains(skin.string(panel_seconds),1)">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="150" delay="2000" condition="String.Contains(skin.string(panel_seconds),2)">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="150" delay="3000" condition="String.Contains(skin.string(panel_seconds),3)">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="150" delay="4000" condition="String.Contains(skin.string(panel_seconds),4)">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="150" delay="5000" condition="String.Contains(skin.string(panel_seconds),5)">Visible</animation>
    <visible>![Container.OnNext | Container.OnPrevious]</visible>
    </control>
    <control type="group">
    <animation effect="slide" time="400" start="0,-375" end="0,0" easing="inout" tween="cubic">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" time="400" start="0,-375" end="0,0" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" time="400" start="0,0" end="0,-375" easing="inout" tween="cubic">WindowClose</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" time="400" start="0,0" end="0,-375" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Hidden</animation>
    <visible>![Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.HasFocus(9920)]</visible>
    <control type="image">
    <left>0</left>
    <top>0</top>
    <height>450</height>
    <width>1920</width>
    <texture flipy="true">shadow_mask.png</texture>
    <colordiffuse>95000000</colordiffuse>
    </control>
    <control type="label">

<!-- ViewTypes -->
    <include>ViewWideGames</include>
    <!-- 50 -->
    <include>ViewPosterGames</include>
    <!-- 51 -->
    <include>ViewPanelGames</include>
    <!-- 52 -->
    <include>ViewMultiplexGames</include>
    <!-- 53 -->
    <include>ViewWallGames</include>
    <!-- 56 -->
    </control>

I would fix it by myself but those lines are like hieroglyphs for me..
Hi Latts,
when have you planned to deliver the Aeon MQ8 Mod Huh
so excited......
(2019-03-25, 17:00)toutoune290 Wrote: Hi Latts,
when have you planned to deliver the Aeon MQ8 Mod Huh
so excited......
Had a look and compared the code, MQ8 is half the weight of MQ7, will take a lot of effort to make MQ8 fat and overweight bloated again.
Luckily I use MQ7 Mod on a gaming machine to compensate performance for the massive overweight and will stay on it in near future.

Have searched a lot, but no skin found larger than this. Have not ever seen a skin where so many guys fumbled/tinkered around the code.
MaqusGui, Wanilton, Angelinas, Emiralles, Latts, and so on...
Yes, you right, the code is other, you need understand, previously before MQ8, Marcos only work In MQ7 for Jarvis, in Krypton for personal troubles, he's don't work. 

So a few skinners get the code and release MQ7 compatible with Krypton, so when more skinner appear, more code in the skin, with more requests coming more features was included, so yes, MQ7 krypton is massive overweight.

If you see MQ7 krypton in our forum, have many changes, but is more small, but continue with lots of features and its overweight too.

Marcos when beginning MQ8, recreate code based in original MQ7 for Jarvis (he's create alone).
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I dont really understand the sense of this. If you guys love MQ8 because its so slim and fast why do you want latts make it fat again?
Probably, because have features persons like, and probably Marcos will don't merge in the skin. He'd prefer something faster. Nothing wrong in have mods, persons are free for choice one or other.
(2019-03-25, 18:34)Kupo91 Wrote: I dont really understand the sense of this. If you guys love MQ8 because its so slim and fast why do you want latts make it fat again?

Just as @Wanilton says
It's about the balance of features and performance.
For some features and for others performance is important for their choose of skin.

I wrote that with "fat". Latts has never said/written anything in this direction. This is called joking and exaggerating.
But Latts is clearly a man where features are in the foreground, thats the reason why so many love the mod. But nothing for weak low powered systems.
i was just say that because of :
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2837908
@toutoune290

I should be ready to release the first version of the MQ 8 Multi-Mod by the weekend.
(2019-03-25, 22:53)latts9923 Wrote: I should be ready to release the first version of the MQ 8 Multi-Mod by the weekend.
Why Huh
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi,

sorry, the term "18.1" is not searchable in the thread (vy strange search restriction), btw. 
Is this skin ready for 18.1 ?

Thanks
(2019-03-25, 22:53)latts9923 Wrote: @toutoune290

I should be ready to release the first version of the MQ 8 Multi-Mod by the weekend.

Latts, can you share with us a list with new features added?
(2019-03-25, 23:04)Angelinas Wrote: Why Huh 

Why not?
I think is too early, the skin was released a few days ago, and will receive fixes about bugs reported in 2 forums after public release. After all, you lose a lot of times and will need to recreate a lot again, in a few days, simple.

But of course, if you have time and energy, fine.
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13