• 97(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
I get this view with infos (tmm) only.
I use the rescrape (reload) button (ignore local) and than everything gets filled out, incl. oscars
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
(2019-04-04, 23:44)shedrock Wrote: So this is normal if I don't use NFO's?

You know thats not normal.
Except Revenue and Budget you get no SkinHelper Data here.
Strange that you only partially get data, usually you get everything or nothing.
There is something wrong with your SkinHelper and/or Metadata Artwork Module.
If I had to guess the problem now then I think you have one of the two recently made an update.
(2019-04-05, 10:57)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 23:44)shedrock Wrote: So this is normal if I don't use NFO's?

You know thats not normal.
Except Revenue and Budget you get no SkinHelper Data here.
Strange that you only partially get data, usually you get everything or nothing.
There is something wrong with your SkinHelper and/or Metadata Artwork Module.
If I had to guess the problem now then I think you have one of the two recently made an update. 

I haven't changed anything. It never worked from the time I installed the skin. I am not using Marcel's version of SHS or Metadata Artwork Module. If I do, then TV Show Next Aired just doesn't work right, and by that I mean the next airing episodes, as well as other widgets don't work correctly. Although, this is not the reason for it not working on my Windows test machine. I will do a fresh install on another PC and see if it work. I'll let you know.

Thanks for the help.

Shedrock
@latts9923 

read this, very interesting new feature stuff:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341640
Hey @shedrock would you share what you did to MQ7 to have the MQ8 menubar? Just curious how to do it?
(2019-04-10, 03:15)RonnieG3 Wrote: Hey @shedrock would you share what you did to MQ7 to have the MQ8 menubar? Just curious how to do it?
No problem at all. I've attached a link with the 1080i folder and my Textures.xbt files.

Remember, this is for Aeon MQ7 (LAtt's mod) 1.0.1.6. This shouldn't really matter, but jsut make sure you backup your original files first. Big Grin

Also, if you just want to see what I have changed in the IncludesMainMenu.xml file, then just do a search for the name "shedrock" and you will see what I did. It is actually very easy. The textures.xbt file was changed because I added the MQ8 menu-bar image. The only thing I did not modify as of yet is the Skinsettings.xml file which basically displays the main menu bar when you are in the skin's configuration menu. It is not visible from the main menu as you know, but I haven't had time to adjust the parameters as of yet.:

Link to files: https://mega.nz/#!EGIy2a7I!1CF5m8ErFnA21...Bj4tC-BYRI

Let me know if you require any assistance.

Cheers,

Shedrock
Awesome! I'll let you know if I need anything  Big Grin
@latts9923  I know this is cheeky but while you are still converting your MQ7 to the MQ8 codebase is it possible to use the Clear Case style from your excellent skin on @Wanilton MQ8 skin? I love those cases Smile but I also love the new MQ8 codebase.
@E net

Do you mean the media case mod for Right List View?
(2019-04-10, 20:29)latts9923 Wrote: @E net

Do you mean the media case mod for Right List View?

Yes. A really beautiful and elegantly simple case. It's just a piece of glass.
@E net

I can look at adding the media case mod to the next MQ 8 Multi-Mod update.
(2019-04-11, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: @E net

Oh I didn't even think of that. You are a star!

Thank you.
(2019-04-11, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: @E net

Awesome latts thanks. If your able to add the open case mod to the right list view be much appreciated also.

Cheers
Hello, I just installed your skin and I have to admit that it's just awesome really full of things delight me, real work nice. on the other hand I try to have the artwork in the form of the pvr and I can not do it I see that it's the banner banner poster fanart finally all, but it does not visualize .... nothing do I miss something or is it just not planned? cordially. Smir.
@"Smirnoff1"

Glad you like it! I'll have to take a look at the PVR artwork.
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13