• 101(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923 Thank you for this update, I do not despair not an improvement for PVR tv how, thank you again for your work.
(2019-05-04, 01:15)latts9923 Wrote:  
  • I added the option for LibreELEC users to add Spotify, EmulationStation, Pegasus, and Retroarch launchers to the Main Menu/Submenu. I need someone to test this if you would please to verify they work.

All apps are working Smile

About libreelec I have another question and request.

Question is: Is the "reboot to internal" option in system menu the same as the "reboot" option in the shutdownmenu of estuary? Because while the estuary option works fine my pc is hanging-up using the "reboot to internal" option in aeon mq7.

And the request is:
Libreelec users in estuary have another settings point:

And also the original MQ7 skin had this:

Its not a must-have because you can reach this settings also by programs:

But maybe you still want to add it.

And last but not least: Did you already have a look on this?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2836703
@shedrock
If you are using Right List View, go right twice and you should see the plot screen.

@hackademic
Which view are you using? I see the discart with sets in the Right List View.

@kokobsb
You're welcome!

@Smirnoff13
You're welcome!

@Kupo91
Good deal...thanks for letting me know! I'll take another look at the "Reboot to Internal" option as well as the additional settings. I just need to go ahead and buy an Android box that I can install LibreELEC on so I can test it. I'll also fix the home screen Arial font.
(2019-05-04, 13:47)latts9923 Wrote: @hackademic

I'm using the Right List View as well.
I'll try the "manage set" method that I saw on your video, perhaps it might solve the problem.
Rainbow 
is it possible that you missed to implement your own addon?

yes.... Nerd
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
@latts9923 Thanks for all these fixes.
Somehow, there is still a problem with the Random Album widget Sad. Recently Added and Recommended Album widget seem to be working, but the Random Album widget still doesn't show up.

Any ideas? why is this widget so different from the other two? Is it handled differenty by the helper addonConfused ?
Could someone please test whether it is just me or if it's broken for everyone?
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
@shedrock

I have the progress bar and percentage info working now when you clean your library. Thanks @Wanilton for pointing me in the right direction!
(2019-05-05, 23:12)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

I have the progress bar and percentage info working now when you clean your library. Thanks @Wanilton for pointing me in the right direction!
That's awesome!

Do I need to download the entire skin, or can you point me to the files I need to replace?

Thanks,

Shedrock
@PH-SYM

You're welcome! The Random Album widget works for me.
@shedrock

I'll make it part of the next update.
(2019-05-05, 23:58)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

I'll make it part of the next update.
That would be cool. I would also appreciate it if you can tell me the changed files when you do release it, if that's ok with you.

Question: Do you have a Repo on Github where we can see the changed files?

Thanks,

Shedrock
I’m amazed by all the work you did with this skin. I am using MQ7 since Jarvis and Ican tell that your mod is just WOW! I was waiting for MQ8 but even if I installed it, I always come back to your MQ7 mod... Just love it. The only thing I wish, is à sana as mentioned above concerning PVR upgrade... Something like MQ5 channels screen will be great

Thanks for all the work you are sharing. Smile
@shedrock
Sure, I can start posting a list of files that have been modified since the last update. No, I use my own web space for my repo.

@cawigab
Thanks for the kind words. I can look at upgrading the PVR portion.
(2019-05-04, 13:47)latts9923 Wrote: @hackademic

Discart on Collection/Sets shows in Krypton Mod.
Unfortunately, it does not show on my Leia Mod even after I tried the manage set method :c
Is there a known reason why when using the clear case a poster will become corrupted? If I switch to another case or remove the case the corruption is gone.

I want to attach a picture but that is not possible.

Thanks
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13