• 107(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923 how can i upload pictures here ?
Original

modified
@zooz
I was able to reproduce the problem on my Android system. I applied your changes and it looks good now. I'll include this in the next update...thanks!
feel free, im sure you can optimize this a little bit. my changes are quick and dirty. my only opinion was, to see all the values but there is much more space for doing it better.
i'm not sure if the last Information "FESTPLATTEN-NUTZUNG..." makes sense if it is always 100%
The Row below "SPEICHERBELEGUNG" could behind this because it's not so long
but this are only some ideas from me.
A curiosity and a question . I watched the video How-to guide for installing/updating the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod and the Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod , To the chapter Part 8: Install the updated version of the Colored Media Icons... 30:43 towards the end of the chapter there is an Extras folder with the trailer inside the Movies . 
The question is , what is the purpose of this Extras folder with the movie trailer, if I already have the movie trailer in its original folder, after scanning with the tool Ember Media Manager ?
(2019-05-04, 13:47)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
Good deal...thanks for letting me know! I'll take another look at the "Reboot to Internal" option as well as the additional settings. I just need to go ahead and buy an Android box that I can install LibreELEC on so I can test it. I'll also fix the home screen Arial font.

Hi Latts, did you make any progresses in this topic?
@latts9923 - Hi Jeff,

I noticed something earlier on today. If I am watching for example a TV show episode that has already been watched, then the progress "circular" icon does not appear. I've seen on other skins where the watched icon is present but an "in-progress/resume" icon is on top of it as well. Is there any way you can add this into the skin? I only ask because it is impossible to know where you have reached, or for that matter what episode you're watching.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@gotham_x
That was actually tied to an old Extras Add-on that would allow you to store trailers and other related movie content in an "extras" subfolder. I'm sure it's obsolete at this point.

@Kupo91
Let me go back and look at my notes. I'm not sure where that stands at the moment.

@shedrock
Hmm...OK, I'll take a look and see what I can do.
@latts9923

-Please open the YouTube addon.
-Select a random video, but one that comes with a description.
-Press three times on the right arrow button.
-Can you see the video description on full screen or does it disappear immediately?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-06-20, 23:07)shedrock Wrote: I noticed something earlier on today. If I am watching for example a TV show episode that has already been watched, then the progress "circular" icon does not appear. I've seen on other skins where the watched icon is present but an "in-progress/resume" icon is on top of it as well. Is there any way you can add this into the skin? I only ask because it is impossible to know where you have reached, or for that matter what episode you're watching.
Still on Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod but it's working well -> Skin Settings -> Options -> Put Progress Information in View -> ON
(2019-06-26, 22:06)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-06-20, 23:07)shedrock Wrote: I noticed something earlier on today. If I am watching for example a TV show episode that has already been watched, then the progress "circular" icon does not appear. I've seen on other skins where the watched icon is present but an "in-progress/resume" icon is on top of it as well. Is there any way you can add this into the skin? I only ask because it is impossible to know where you have reached, or for that matter what episode you're watching.
Still on Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod but it's working well -> Skin Settings -> Options -> Put Progress Information in View -> ON  

I actually have that option turned on in my settings. It only works if you have not watched a TV show episode or Movie before. If you have watched a TV show episode and then re-watch it and stop, then there is no visible resume indicator. For instance, you can't tell which episode I am currently watching from the image below.

I am actually 1/2 way through episode 8.

Cheers,

Shedrock
(2019-06-26, 23:49)shedrock Wrote: If you have watched a TV show episode and then re-watch it and stop, then there is no visible resume indicator. For instance, you can't tell which episode I am currently watching from the image below.
I've never actually noticed that because before I watch a already watched tvshow again (or just a few episodes of it), i put the tvshow back on unwatched.
(2019-06-27, 00:19)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-06-26, 23:49)shedrock Wrote: If you have watched a TV show episode and then re-watch it and stop, then there is no visible resume indicator. For instance, you can't tell which episode I am currently watching from the image below.
I've never actually noticed that because before I watch a already watched tvshow again (or just a few episodes of it), i put the tvshow back on unwatched. 
I know what you mean. I actually used to do that, but it doesn't keep the amount of times the episode was watched. It also keeps re-marking it as watched because I use trakt. I checked it on my Helix box using the ShedNox skin and it does work correctly there. Hopefully Latts will fix it at some point.
(2019-06-20, 23:07)shedrock Wrote: I noticed something earlier on today. If I am watching for example a TV show episode that has already been watched, then the progress "circular" icon does not appear. I've seen on other skins where the watched icon is present but an "in-progress/resume" icon is on top of it as well.
Maybe something similar to this in Estuary... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/15331 which turned out being an as.xml tweak.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-06-27, 00:47)shedrock Wrote: I know what you mean. I actually used to do that, but it doesn't keep the amount of times the episode was watched. It also keeps re-marking it as watched because I use trakt. I checked it on my Helix box using the ShedNox skin and it does work correctly there. Hopefully Latts will fix it at some point.
I also know what you mean. If the wanted behavior is dependent on the skinning xml then it's not a bug, more still not a feature yet.
Then it wasn't implemented since the release of original MQ7 in 2016 (wich is based on MQ6, based on MQ5...) and prior.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13