• 110(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
I thought I had licked the Rotten Tomatoes scores as a percentage in my heavily modified script using a variable as had been suggested, but there seems to be a Kodi core issue that limits reading the decimal scores past the first digit for 6.7 only returns the 6 which becomes a variable replacement of 60. I noticed your skin has percents working with Skin Helper and I've tried mimicking your code but not getting any results. Is there any other settings required within the SH add-on or elsewhere in the skin? Just trying to learn how this particular feature works so I can implement it and help out another user who's asked for some guidance. 

Cheers!
Hey Latts,

All my percentages score show up on my video info page, but nothing shows in the kodi flix view media icons (green leaf with a percentage sign)
Where does it gets its data pull from?

Thanks for continuing updating this Mod.
(2019-07-19, 02:36)K0D1User1138 Wrote: I thought I had licked the Rotten Tomatoes scores as a percentage
there are to InfoLabels for Rotten Tomatoes rating in SkinHelper -> https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...ideo-items
SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Ratingrotten -> tomatoes rating
SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating.Percentrotten -> tomatoes rating as percentage of 100

When using kodi core ratings for rotten tomatoes it is also possible to translate 6.7 to 67% just with the skin code. look -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2785205
(2018-03-06, 05:31)latts9923 Wrote: Aeon MQ 7 Mod v1.0.1.7 for Kodi v18 "Leia"You can now update the Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod via my repo. The manual update process is no longer required. The following how-to video will walk you through installing my repo, and then installing/updating the Leia Mod. Installing my repo will begin the download process of v1.0.1.7, so make a backup of your skin if you have customized anything. This video is quite long, so there will be links provided in the video description that will allow you to skip to different portions of the video.DownloadsAeon MQ 7 Leia Mod v1.0.1.7Additional themes(You must first install the Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on, then you can copy the themes from this file into that Add-on.)Library Editor (Leia update)Skin Info Service (Leia update)Updates03/24/18 - Update for v1.0.0.1. Read here for more info.03/29/18 - Update for v1.0.0.2. Read here for more info.04/07/18 - Update for v1.0.0.3. Read here for more info.04/12/18 - Update for v1.0.0.4. Read here for more info.05/10/18 - Update for v1.0.0.5. Read here for more info.07/22/18 - Update for v1.0.0.6. Read here for more info.10/15/18 - Update for v1.0.0.7. Read here for more info.11/06/18 - Update for v1.0.0.8. Read here for more info.11/24/18 - Update for v1.0.0.9. Read here for more info.12/05/18 - Update for v1.0.1.0. Read here for more info.12/17/18 - Update for v1.0.1.1. Read here for more info.01/01/19 - Update for v1.0.1.2. Read here for more info.01/19/19 - Update for v1.0.1.3. Read here for more info.02/15/19 - Update for v1.0.1.4. Read here for more info.03/07/19 - Update for v1.0.1.5. Read here for more info.03/07/19 - Update for v1.0.1.6. Read here for more info.

Does this skin work with the latest development test builds of Kodi?
(2019-07-20, 15:14)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 02:36)K0D1User1138 Wrote: I thought I had licked the Rotten Tomatoes scores as a percentage
there are to InfoLabels for Rotten Tomatoes rating in SkinHelper -> https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...ideo-itemsSkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Ratingrotten -> tomatoes rating
SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating.Percentrotten -> tomatoes rating as percentage of 100

When using kodi core ratings for rotten tomatoes it is also possible to translate 6.7 to 67% just with the skin code. look -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2785205 

Thanks for the info. I had one part of the string in my variable code wrong. Got it figured out now. Always good to post more knowledge for others to use though!
@Ecplise
I haven't tried to install this on Matrix yet.
@latts9923

Feel free to ignore Eclipse. He is part of a small group causing a bit of trouble in the forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen

Doh...OK, thanks for the heads up.
Hi, I noticed that in none of my animes the japanese flag is shown:

English flags are shown correctly

@Kupo91
If you change the "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" to "TEXT", what is the result for the Japanese language? Post another screenshot if you would. Thanks!
(2019-07-28, 04:46)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
If you change the "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" to "TEXT", what is the result for the Japanese language? Post another screenshot if you would. Thanks!

@Kupo91
The flag image (jpn.png) was missing for round. I'll include it in the next update. If you change the flag style to square or rectangular it should display.
Hi, there. Is there a way to make the up next add-on display episode thumbnails instead of landscape or fanart as default?
I already asked the Up Next thread and they told me to ask here because Aeon MQ7 might be specially coded for this. I'll leave a link in the bottom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336747&page=7
@nomnom27

I can look at adding a setting that allows you to choose which artwork is displayed by default.

Update...there is a new button in the Top Menu that will allow you to choose between landscape, fanart and thumb for the Up Next Add-on. It will be part of the next update.
UPDATE #17 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.8

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I changed the code to display the progress bar and percentage info when cleaning your library. Thanks to shedrock for the request and Wanilton for the assist!
  • I added the mini weather from MQ 8 to MQ 7 per shedrock's request. You can enable/disable this from Skin Settings > Main Menu.

•  I added code to display the percentage played even when a file has been marked as watched. This also works in the Right List and Shelf3D View. I'll add to other views as time permits. Thanks to shedrock for the request!

• I added code to display the actress images from the Actress Artwork Add-on by chrissix. This will display actress images on your Video Info page as well as the RightList View. To see the actress artwork for the view, you'll also need to download the Embuary Helper Script. There is also a setting in the Top Menu named "SHOW CAST" to enable/disable the actress images. Thanks to chrissix for the Add-on and his hard work on the code!

•  I added another weather code (hazy/day) to the sunny weather animation.
  •  I added code to display Dutch MPAA ratings. You can display seven different flags by entering the following text for your MPAA Rating...NL-AL, NL-MG6, NL-6, NL-9, NL-12, NL-16, NL-18. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  •  I added an image to the round language media flags for Japanese language. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting the missing flag!
  •  I added a setting to the Top Menu named "UP NEXT ART" under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This will allow you to choose which artwork is displayed for the Up Next Add-on. The setting has three options...LANDSCAPE, FANART and THUMB. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the rating info for music widgets.
  • I fixed the spelling of a word in resource.language.de_de. Thanks to zooz for reporting the bug!
  • I changed the code in SettingsSystemInfo.xml to display the Hardware info better when you go to System > System Info > Hardware. Thanks to zooz for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13