• 111(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Would it be possible to let me know the files that were modified for this version of the skin? This way I can do a file comparison with Winmerge.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@latts9923 
When trying to install the update It throws this error.
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod]: The dependency on script.skin.helper.skinbackup version 1.0.21~alpha could not be satisfied.
(2019-08-04, 07:46)SteveSmith Wrote: @latts9923 
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod]: The dependency on script.skin.helper.skinbackup version 1.0.21~alpha could not be satisfied.

Same here.  Been fighting it for a while.  Latest version I have, and can find, is 1.0.19.
(2019-08-04, 07:53)RobbieWilkes Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 07:46)SteveSmith Wrote: @latts9923 

Same here.  Been fighting it for a while.  Latest version I have, and can find, is 1.0.19. 

So, I decided to cheat, and, after making a copy of the %appdata%\Kodi\addons\scrip.skin.help.skinbackup folder, I modified the addon.xml file and changed the version to 1.0.21~alpha

After I did that, and restarted Kodi, I notice MQ8 no longer loaded correctly, but I was able to get MQ7 to install and is now up and running, and looking beautiful!

I've been using MQ7 on my HTPCs for a while, and have been hesitant to upgrade to Leia because I love it so much.  Built a test machine, and loaded MQ8, not realizing that it wasn't just an upgrade of MQ7.  While it's a fine skin, I don't like the left-side focus.

Now, I should be able to just port over my existing menu, which is going to make my life a hundred times easier.
@shedrock

Here's a list of the files that have been updated from v1.0.1.7...

skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod
addon.xml
changelog.txt

1080i
IncludesVariables.xml
script-upnext-stillwatching.xml
script-upnext-upnext.xml
IncludesTopMenu.xml
DialogSeekBar.xml
DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
ViewsList3Dv2.xml
ViewsShelf3D.xml
ViewsRightList.xml
MyVideoNav.xml
includes.xml
SkinSettings.xml
IncludesMainMenu.xml
latts_includes.xml
DialogVideoInfo.xml
SettingsSystemInfo.xml
MyPlaylist.xml
IncludesMenuWidgets.xml
ViewsKodiFlix.xml
DialogConfirm.xml

language/resource.language.en_gb
strings.po

language/resource.language.en_us
strings.po

media/flags/subtitles/round
jpn.png
(2019-08-04, 13:50)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

Here's a list of the files that have been updated from v1.0.1.7...

Thank you very much. Very much appreciated!

Shedrock
@SteveSmith
@RobbieWilkes

Sorry...I should have added a comment about that. You need to install Marduk's Repo.
@shedrock

You betcha sir!
Hey Latts,

I am getting an error when trying to update from your repo.

The dependency on resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq7 version 0.0.5 could not be satisfied.

I have marduk's repo installed. But still getting error.
(2019-08-04, 14:46)bobbie digital Wrote: Hey Latts,

I am getting an error when trying to update from your repo.

The dependency on resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq7 version 0.0.5 could not be satisfied.

I have marduk's repo installed. But still getting error.
Same with me...
I can't even download Marduk's Repo zip file to install it. I keep getting error messages.
can someone tell me the place where the skin export goes to and the name from the export. i tried to find it but no chance.
(2019-08-04, 02:12)latts9923 Wrote: I added code to display Dutch MPAA ratings. You can display seven different flags by entering the following text for your MPAA Rating...NL-AL, NL-MG6, NL-6, NL-9, NL-12, NL-16, NL-18. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

@latts9923, I changed all MPAA values for my movies according the new values above. Unfortunately all mpaa icons are missing now. Did you copy the Dutch mpaa icons to the new skin version?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@bobbie digital
@Nickerw
Sorry about that. Actually, I need to change that to v1.0.0. That version is available with all the MQ 8 color flag Add-ons.

@nomnom27
Are you using this link?

@zooz
Look in Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup.

@MB1968
Doh! I included the images for Krypton, but not for Leia. You can download the images here. Copy the mpaa folder to media/resources.
(2019-08-05, 03:26)latts9923 Wrote: @bobbie digital
@Nickerw
Sorry about that. Actually, I need to change that to v1.0.0. That version is available with all the MQ 8 color flag Add-ons.

@nomnom27
Are you using this link?

@zooz
Look in Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup.

@MB1968
Doh! I included the images for Krypton, but not for Leia. You can download the images here. Copy the mpaa folder to media/resources.

No, but the one you just gave worked. Thanks
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13