• 113(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-08-05, 19:07)MB1968 Wrote: Okay. Do you happen to know what the correct aspect ratio is? I'm unable to decompile the texture.xbt file with the Kodi texture tool to check the other mpaa images. The output folder remains empty on my system.
That is really annoying. You have to do it somehow.
I can always decompile on my side but the compile is then difficult again on my side.

But i can show you a way you have not to compile again once decompiled.
Just open and edit the addon.xml, change compile="true" to compile="false"
In resources folder delete the textures.xbt and paste the decompiled folders/files into it.

There is no disadvantage, the advantage is you can modify everything at any time without having to decompile and compile everything again. (Which does not work most of the time)
I hope the xbt combile format for resource addons will disappear in the future -  really unnecessary!
(2019-08-05, 21:13)bobbie digital Wrote: There should be a tomato meter ratings (green leaf with a % sign) for the movie media icons, I have this information in my nfo files (tomato meter all critics). 
The ratings from your .nfo files are only functional in dialogvideoinfo (except the main rating also functional in views -> default="true")
Extended ratings you see in the KodiFlix view or any other view is still fetched from Skin Helper Service.

EDIT: With this function of @sualfred Embuary Helper it's now possible to show all ratings also in views (not only in dialogvideoinfo)
@latts9923 Maybe you're interested to implement everywhere were extended SkinHelper ratings in views are used and use SkinHelper only as fallback if no local ratings stored.
@Chrissix, thanks for your help. Latts provided a downloadlink to a zipfile that contains the Dutch mpaa images. I succeeded to change the size of the mpaa icons, without changing the resolution/aspect ratio. Looks way better and I will send Latts the images.

I created a a new transparant .png file (layer 1) that had the same resolution as the original icon image: 161x161 pixels.

Than I created a second layer and opened the mpaa icon. I changed the resolution for the second layer from 161x161 to 125x125 pixels. I combined the 2 layers and saved the image. The resolution is still 161x161 pixels but the mpaa icon itselfs has become smaller. ImageImage
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@Nickerw
Hmm...try removing the repo zip file from Kodi/addons/packages and try to install it again. Thanks for pointing out the HTTP warning...I thought I had fixed that on the last repo update. I'll see if I can reproduce your full screen music problem.

@Kupo91
I still haven't purchased an Android box to test LibreELEC, but I will at some point. I'll fix the temperature font. I'll take a look at the second weather icon...so far I am unable to reproduce the problem. I'll take a look at removing the RCB skin files.

@MB1968
Have you installed the latest Visual C++ Redistributable?

@nomnom27
The control is there, but I forgot to add the Right List view to the visible line of the radio button. To fix it until I can post another update, open the file IncludesTopMenu.xml and find
xml:

<control type="radiobutton" id="19206">
<include>TopMenuRadioButton</include>
<label>Show Cast</label>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(showCast)</onclick>
<selected>Skin.HasSetting(showCast)</selected>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(74)</visible>
</control>
Change the line
xml:

to
xml:

<visible>Control.IsVisible(51) | Control.IsVisible(74)</visible>
Then open the file ViewsRightList.xml and find
xml:

<control type="image">
<left>1100</left>
<top>313</top>
<height>512</height>
<width>512</width>
<aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<texture background="true">$INFO[Container(345).ListItem.Icon]</texture>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="true" condition="Control.HasFocus(9915)">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
<effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
</animation>
</control>
Change the line
xml:

to
xml:

<visible>Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(showCast)</visible>

@"chrissix"
That's a good idea to make a button to switch between actress, characterart, or off.
(2019-08-06, 01:00)latts9923 Wrote: @chrissix
That's a good idea to make a button to switch between actress, characterart, or off.
simple:

IncludesTopMenu.xml:

Code:
<control type="button" id="9216254">
<label>RIGHT ART</label>
<label2>$VAR[RightListRightArtLayout]</label2>
<include>TopMenuButton</include>  
<onclick condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(rightart_toggle),Characterart)">Skin.SetString(rightart_toggle,Actress)</onclick>
<onclick condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(rightart_toggle),Actress)">Skin.SetString(rightart_toggle,Off)</onclick>                    
<onclick condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(rightart_toggle),Off)|String.IsEmpty(skin.string(rightart_toggle))">Skin.SetString(rightart_toggle,Characterart)</onclick>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(51) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)]</visible>
</control>

IncludesVariables.xml:

Code:
<variable name="RightListRightArtLayout">
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rightart_toggle),Characterart)">Characterart</value>
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rightart_toggle),Actress)">Actresses</value>
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.string(rightart_toggle),Off)">Off</value>
</variable> 
(2019-08-06, 01:00)latts9923 Wrote: @Nickerw
Hmm...try removing the repo zip file from Kodi/addons/packages and try to install it again. Thanks for pointing out the HTTP warning...I thought I had fixed that on the last repo update. I'll see if I can reproduce your full screen music problem.

@Kupo91
I still haven't purchased an Android box to test LibreELEC, but I will at some point. I'll fix the temperature font. I'll take a look at the second weather icon...so far I am unable to reproduce the problem. I'll take a look at removing the RCB skin files.

@MB1968

@nomnom27
The control is there, but I forgot to add the Right List view to the visible line of the radio button. To fix it until I can post another update, open the file IncludesTopMenu.xml and find
xml:

<control type="radiobutton" id="19206">
<include>TopMenuRadioButton</include>
<label>Show Cast</label>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(showCast)</onclick>
<selected>Skin.HasSetting(showCast)</selected>
</control>
Change the line
xml:

to
xml:

<visible>Control.IsVisible(51) | Control.IsVisible(74)</visible>
Then open the file ViewsRightList.xml and find
xml:

<control type="image">
<left>1100</left>
<top>313</top>
<height>512</height>
<width>512</width>
<aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<texture background="true">$INFO[Container(345).ListItem.Icon]</texture>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="true" condition="Control.HasFocus(9915)">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
<effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
</animation>
</control>
Change the line
xml:

to
xml:

<visible>Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(showCast)</visible>

@"chrissix"
Thanks it worked.
Hey @latts9923 . The episode thumb works great. Thanks for the update. 

For the next update, can you add a black bar or a shadow behind for the up next add-on? Because when there's a light or white image you can't see the text description.

Quote:I still haven't purchased an Android box to test LibreELEC, but I will at some point.

Since the original Aeon MQ7 had this LE settings point, can't you just use their code and I will test it?
And about this reboot issue: Since it works in Estuary I think it was enough to compare their reboot command with yours.
You don't need to purchase an android box just for this
(2019-08-06, 01:00)latts9923 Wrote: @Nickerw
Hmm...try removing the repo zip file from Kodi/addons/packages and try to install it again.

Hi latts! The marduk repo zip is not inthe folder addons (user/appdata) and so on. There is only your repo and the two others you recommended to install.
Concerning the problem in fullsreen music mode: Maybe there was a change updating addons yesterday?
Thanks
(2019-08-06, 09:27)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 01:00)latts9923 Wrote: I just found out, that marduks zipfile@Nickerw
Hmm...try removing the repo zip file from Kodi/addons/packages and try to install it again.

Hi latts! The marduk repo zip is not inthe folder addons (user/appdata) and so on. There is only your repo and the two others you recommended to install.
Concerning the problem in fullsreen music mode: Maybe there was a change updating addons yesterday?
Thanks 

I just found out, that marduks zipfile cannot be opened. With your repofile and marcelveldt it works. I downloaded the file from github what you recommended.
(2019-08-06, 09:44)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 09:27)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 01:00)latts9923 Wrote: I just found out, that marduks zipfile@Nickerw

Thanks  

I just found out, that marduks zipfile cannot be opened. With your repofile and marcelveldt it works. I downloaded the file from github what you recommended. 
I put a log to paste.kodi.tv: https://paste.kodi.tv/hiqusogogu.kodi. I switched between the layouts and so there are several messages.
Thank you for looking.
(2019-08-06, 01:00)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

Yes I did. I have even tried different versions, but my output folder in the root of C remains empty. I've sent you a pm with the modified Dutch MPAA icons.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@latts9923 - I am trying to install the latest version from your repo, but I keep getting dependencies not met for skinthemes.aeonmq 0.0.5.

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2019-08-06, 17:41)shedrock Wrote: @latts9923 - I am trying to install the latest version from your repo, but I keep getting dependencies not met for skinthemes.aeonmq 0.0.5.

Thanks,

Shedrock
Shedrock,

I had the same problem, link for skinthemes.aeonmq v1.0.0. is on post # 1,664  page# 111
(2019-08-06, 00:24)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 21:13)bobbie digital Wrote: There should be a tomato meter ratings (green leaf with a % sign) for the movie media icons, I have this information in my nfo files (tomato meter all critics). 
The ratings from your .nfo files are only functional in dialogvideoinfo (except the main rating also functional in views -> default="true")
Extended ratings you see in the KodiFlix view or any other view is still fetched from Skin Helper Service.

EDIT: With this function of @sualfred Embuary Helper it's now possible to show all ratings also in views (not only in dialogvideoinfo)
@latts9923 Maybe you're interested to implement everywhere were extended SkinHelper ratings in views are used and use SkinHelper only as fallback if no local ratings stored.   
Chrissix,

Thanks for explaining, I thought it was an easy fix since I already had the info on my .nfo files, now I see its way more complicated.
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13