• 114(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-08-06, 18:00)bobbie digital Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 17:41)shedrock Wrote: @latts9923 - I am trying to install the latest version from your repo, but I keep getting dependencies not met for skinthemes.aeonmq 0.0.5.

Thanks,

Shedrock
Shedrock,

I had the same problem, link for skinthemes.aeonmq v1.0.0. is on post # 1,664  page# 111 
I do not see that link on that post. Also, it is version 0.0.5 of the addon that's required.
(2019-08-05, 03:26)latts9923 Wrote: @bobbie digital
@Nickerw
Sorry about that. Actually, I need to change that to v1.0.0. That version is available with all the MQ 8 color flag Add-ons.

Shedrock,

Click the link above and search for resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq-1.0.0.zip and install, then you should be able to update from Latts repo.
As per Latts, he needs to change version 0.0.5 to version 1.0.0.
(2019-08-06, 18:28)bobbie digital Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 03:26)latts9923 Wrote: @bobbie digital
@Nickerw
Sorry about that. Actually, I need to change that to v1.0.0. That version is available with all the MQ 8 color flag Add-ons.

Shedrock,

Click the link above and search for resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq-1.0.0.zip and install, then you should be able to update from Latts repo.
As per Latts, he needs to change version 0.0.5 to version 1.0.0. 
You are absolutely right. That solved it for me and I appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Shedrock
I am not trying to take away from Latts work on this skin, but I am just trying to get some feedback on how this layout looks for my personal version of the main menu.

Thanks,

Sehdrock
(2019-08-06, 23:05)shedrock Wrote: I am not trying to take away from Latts work on this skin, but I am just trying to get some feedback on how this layout looks for my personal version of the main menu.

Thanks,

Sehdrock

That Looks Awsome
(2019-08-06, 23:13)SteveSmith Wrote: That Looks Awsome 
Thank you!
(2019-08-06, 23:19)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 23:13)SteveSmith Wrote: That Looks Awsome 
Thank you! 

Agreed that that looks very nice.  Shedrock, are you sharingHuhBlush
(2019-08-07, 21:51)jasn Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 23:19)shedrock Wrote:   

Agreed that that looks very nice.  Shedrock, are you sharingHuhBlush 
I'll communicate with you via PM. I don't want to bog down @latts9923 thread. Smile
Not sure if this is a "bug", or if I'm missing something because I still haven't updated to use Marduk's Repo, and am using an outdated (modified addon.xml) version of script.skin.helper.skinbackup (ver 1.0.19), but thought I'd mention it just in case.  Haven't been able to find any other post concerning this.

When customizing a Main Menu item, and using the [COLOR color]TEXT[/COLOR] option, the text, when "focused", is the right color, but appears to be, consistently, using a thicker, fuzzier font.  As I did with the Krypton version of MQ7, I'm using Font style 3.  Interestingly, when using mixed color / non-colored text, the non-colored fonts are still correct, but the colored ones are fuzzy.

Not a big deal, but I definitely scratched my head trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. :-)

(2019-08-05, 10:58)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 13:53)latts9923 Wrote: I tried to install, but get the message@SteveSmith
@RobbieWilkes

Sorry...I should have added a comment about that. You need to install Marduk's Repo.

I tried, but get the message: "Installation from zip-file failed" What happened?  
The zip file mentioned above seems to be corrupt. I sownloaded it from here: https://kodi-addons.club/addon/repository.marduk/ and it works properly.
(2019-08-08, 10:38)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 10:58)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 13:53)latts9923 Wrote: I tried to install, but get the message@SteveSmith
@RobbieWilkes

Sorry...I should have added a comment about that. You need to install Marduk's Repo.

I tried, but get the message: "Installation from zip-file failed" What happened?   
The zip file mentioned above seems to be corrupt. I sownloaded it from here: https://kodi-addons.club/addon/repository.marduk/ and it works properly. 
Because I use the Wide View for TV show episodes, I decided to add @latts9923 code to the "Already watched/Resume" ViewsWide file.

Here is the link to the file: >>> HERE <<<

Cheers!

Shedrock
My film budgets and movie gross rev...etc are not filling in when I go to "Movie Info" in either skin MQ7 or MQ8......any ideas?

(Skin helper service 1.1.25)
Making nfo's with: Media Companion 3.734b x64
Checked: metadata module API's
                Artwork beef API's
                                                              MQ8                                                                             

MQ7                 

Can't figure this out..........any ideas?

Also my Rotten Tomatoes symbol is this green ugly splotch.....how I do I get the old symbol back.     HEck...anyone willing to share their Moded extra above Latts9923 MQ8 and MQ7  "Movie Info" *.xml files?

Thanks!
(2019-08-09, 00:49)melons2 Wrote: Also my Rotten Tomatoes symbol is this green ugly splotch.....how I do I get the old symbol back.

Its due to the Rotten Tomato rating, the higher the rating the tomato changes
See here for an explanation Rotten Tomatoes Rating system
@melons2

Have you tried closing Kodi, removing simplecache.db and let it repopulate? It will take a few minutes after you open Kodi again.
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13