• 115(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923 - Here is a small issue I found with the mini weather set to the left. The test in truncated, and you can also see that the "Wed" is almost touching the nav bar. I just thought I would mention it to you.

Regards,

Sehdrock
(2019-08-06, 23:05)shedrock Wrote: I am not trying to take away from Latts work on this skin, but I am just trying to get some feedback on how this layout looks for my personal version of the main menu.

Thanks,

Sehdrock

Very interesting , you can share in PM. Thanks.
@latts9923

The status of tv shows (continuing/ended) is missing for a while on the tv show screen (when opening a tv show). It seems that one of the updates broke the status information.

Is it being displayed on your side?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Hi,

I am trying to install this skin but so far I have not been successful, I keep getting messages saying I need some dependencies, after searching for dependencies and installing them from zip, the latest on is "The dependency on script.tv.show.next.aired.version 7.0.1 could not be satisfied", I can not find this one, any help would be appreciated.
Got it now and now Installing.
@latts9923 
"Hmm...try removing the repo zip file from Kodi/addons/packages and try to install it again. Thanks for pointing out the HTTP warning...I thought I had fixed that on the last repo update. I'll see if I can reproduce your full screen music problem."

Hi latts!
Do you have any idea about the missing disccovers? Otherwise I intend to make a complete reinstall. I already tried to go back to version 1.06 of your mod, but there was no change. When choosing a song in file mode, the cover is shown.
Thank you!
(2019-08-09, 00:49)melons2 Wrote: My film budgets and movie gross rev...etc are not filling in when I go to "Movie Info" in either skin MQ7 or MQ8......any ideas?
The SkinHelper topic is here discussed dozen of times, use the thread search function -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2750527
(2019-08-09, 00:49)melons2 Wrote: Also my Rotten Tomatoes symbol is this green ugly splotch.....how I do I get the old symbol back.     HEck...anyone willing to share their Moded extra above Latts9923 MQ8 and MQ7  "Movie Info" *.xml files?
It's been like that forever! If no rating can be found it will be interpreted as rating 0.0, and rating 0.0-5.9 is the ugly splotch as you would say.
(2019-08-08, 10:40)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 10:38)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 10:58)Nickerw Wrote: I tried, but get the message: "Installation from zip-file failed" What happened?   
The zip file mentioned above seems to be corrupt. I sownloaded it from here: https://kodi-addons.club/addon/repository.marduk/ and it works properly. 
I tried to download the zip from the link above, but it didn't do anything.  Not sure what was happening there.

For anyone STILL having issues getting the Marduk repository, here's what I finally ended up doing.

I downloaded the zip from from the link latts9923 provided on comment 1657 / page 111.  If you use this link, Marduk's Repo, it should automatically start the download of the zip file for you and save a step.

Unfortunately, you can't install from THAT zip file, so, I then expanded the zip file into my Local Install Source, so that it was a folder named repository.marduk-master

I then installed Marduk's repo by going into that folder, then under another folder named repository.marduk and then using the repository.marduk-1.0.3.zip

The other alternative is to just open the zip and drill down to repository.marduk-master\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\script.skin.helper.skinbackup-1.0.21~alpha.zip and then copy the script.skin.helper.skinbackup folder into your Kodi\Addons folder, overwriting the old version.

Hopefully that'll help those that have drilled through all the posts and still aren't having any luck.

As a side-note, updating the skinbackup program made no difference with colored font issue I mentioned in comment 1704 on page 114.  As I said, not a big deal, but wanted to make sure I was as up-to-date as possible before calling it a "bug".

Thanks!
(2019-08-11, 00:12)RobbieWilkes Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 10:40)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 10:38)Nickerw Wrote: The zip file mentioned above seems to be corrupt. I sownloaded it from here: https://kodi-addons.club/addon/repository.marduk/ and it works properly. 
I tried to download the zip from the link above, but it didn't do anything.  Not sure what was happening there.

For anyone STILL having issues getting the Marduk repository, here's what I finally ended up doing.

I downloaded the zip from from the link latts9923 provided on comment 1657 / page 111.  If you use this link, Marduk's Repo, it should automatically start the download of the zip file for you and save a step.

Unfortunately, you can't install from THAT zip file, so, I then expanded the zip file into my Local Install Source, so that it was a folder named repository.marduk-master

I then installed Marduk's repo by going into that folder, then under another folder named repository.marduk and then using the repository.marduk-1.0.3.zip

The other alternative is to just open the zip and drill down to repository.marduk-master\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\script.skin.helper.skinbackup-1.0.21~alpha.zip and then copy the script.skin.helper.skinbackup folder into your Kodi\Addons folder, overwriting the old version.

Hopefully that'll help those that have drilled through all the posts and still aren't having any luck.

As a side-note, updating the skinbackup program made no difference with colored font issue I mentioned in comment 1704 on page 114.  As I said, not a big deal, but wanted to make sure I was as up-to-date as possible before calling it a "bug".

Thanks! 
Good morning!
I tried again the link and it is working. If you click on the download arrow on the right side, it starts!
@nomnom27
I'll take a look at the Up Next code.

@Kupo91
I'll take another look at the code.

@MB1968
I never got a PM with the updated Dutch icons. Also, I still see the Continuing/Ended status in the Right List view.

@RobbieWilkes
It looks like you have the glow font enabled in the pic.

@shedrock
I had to truncate the weather condition text to make room for the extra weather info. I can move everything to the left a bit more.
Just a question for @latts9923 - What does the updated SHS and Skin Info updates provide to the skin? I couldn't find any documentation as to the new changes. Also, I don't see the option for "UP NEXT ART". Am I missing something?

Regards,

Sehdrock
(2019-08-11, 15:05)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I never got a PM with the updated Dutch icons. Also, I still see the Continuing/Ended status in the Right List view.

I probaby clicked on send email on your profile page. Maybe the email arrived in your spam folder or your email address is outdated?

I'm using the KodiFlixView. I forgot to mention that, sorry. Do you still see the status for this view?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-08-11, 15:05)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27
I'll take a look at the Up Next code.

@Kupo91
I'll take another look at the code.

@MB1968

@RobbieWilkes
It looks like you have the glow font enabled in the pic.

@shedrock
I had to truncate the weather condition text to make room for the extra weather info. I can move everything to the left a bit more.
While the "thick / fuzzy" font does resemble a step of the "glow font", there is no glow effect... it's a static font.  Also, the same thick / fuzzy appearance occurs in all the styles (even the seasonal ones), whenever the color option is used.

Image  Image

(I had the code for this but can't get it to work as it once did)
Under Movies in the 1st pic. you can see:  3947 - Unwatched 3683 and in the 2nd pic. in the upper left corner you can see: Movies 3947 | Watched 264 | Unwatched 3683.
I want it to be the same under "Movies" (Movies 3947 | Watched 264 | Unwatched 3683) as it is in the second pic. upper left corner.
I know that this code goes in file "IncludesVariables.xml" just under "<variable name="value_librarystatus">".
The code I was using also had it where the category: Movies, Watched and Unwatched was a different color than the number next to the category just as in the second pic.
Can someone lend me a hand?
I can't code for this or a variable has been changed and my old code will not work.
Thanks!
@shedrock
I'm not sure what the latest Skin Helper Service update fixed. The Leia version of the Skin Info Service is the same as the Krypton version...I just made it compatible with Leia.

@MB1968
Hmm...I never got an e-mail about it in my inbox or spam. I got it now though...thanks! Yeah, I still see the status for KodiFlixTV as well.

@RobbieWilkes
Hmm...check something for me if you would. Open userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod/settings.xml and find this setting...
xml:

<setting id="fontglow" type="string">ffe8e8e8</setting>
Do you have a color code listed?

@melons2
Try changing the movie code to this...
xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movie)">[color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[20342]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.Count)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16102]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.Watched)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16101]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.UnWatched)]</value>
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13