• 121(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@shedrock

I like what you've done with the library status...I'll add it to all the mods. I got the Add-on totals to work with "Programs" for MQ 7 and MQ 8. I'm going to tweak it a little and then I'll post instructions here on the thread.
(2019-11-17, 16:54)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

I like what you've done with the library status...I'll add it to all the mods. I got the Add-on totals to work with "Programs" for MQ 7 and MQ 8. I'm going to tweak it a little and then I'll post instructions here on the thread.
Thanks @latts9923.

Shedrock
(2019-11-17, 02:06)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-11-17, 01:36)melons2 Wrote: Can you either share the code or the file(s)?

Thank you 
Here you go: LINK

The only one I couldn't figure out was the stats for "Programs". Maybe Latts can tell me what code to use and I will add it.

Just search for my name "shedrock" in the files and you will see the additions and changes I've made.

Regards,

Shedrock 
@shedrock Thank you
(2019-11-17, 18:00)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-11-17, 02:06)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-11-17, 01:36)melons2 Wrote: Can you either share the code or the file(s)?

Thank you 
Here you go: LINK

The only one I couldn't figure out was the stats for "Programs". Maybe Latts can tell me what code to use and I will add it.

Just search for my name "shedrock" in the files and you will see the additions and changes I've made.

Regards,

Shedrock  
@shedrock Thank you 
@shedrock ..........I replaced the code, as you had it. I do not get "Concerts" and now I do not get TV counts, which of course I used to have.....
Any ideas what I may have done wrong?

Thank you
(2019-11-18, 01:55)melons2 Wrote: @shedrock ..........I replaced the code, as you had it. I do not get "Concerts" and now I do not get TV counts, which of course I used to have.....

Thank you 
The problem is probably with the Language files. Are you using the language file in the skin language folder, or do you have the installed English file installed as an addon? I had this problem when I first installed the skin where it ask you to setup the language on skin initialization. Anyway, if that's the case, then add the strings in my language file to the one in the addon folder.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-11-18, 02:07)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 01:55)melons2 Wrote: @shedrock ..........I replaced the code, as you had it. I do not get "Concerts" and now I do not get TV counts, which of course I used to have.....

Thank you 
The problem is probably with the Language files. Are you using the language file in the skin language folder, or do you have the installed English file installed as an addon? I had this problem when I first installed the skin where it ask you to setup the language on skin initialization. Anyway, if that's the case, then add the strings in my language file to the one in the addon folder.

Regards,

Shedrock   
Yes, maybe I found in settings...my addons....English language pack 2.01
How would the English addon folder be named?

Found.....resource.language.en_us and when I look inside  "strins.po" it's and the one you provided...... I searched your name and in yours only found.....

msgctxt "#31846"
msgid "[COLOR=FFFFA500]Initial Leia release:[/COLOR]  03/05/2018[CR][CR][COLOR=FFFFA500]Thanks to:[/COLOR][CR]MarcusQui, emiralles, Manfeed, Maniac, Silvo, JohnyBee, BigNoid, marcelveldt, scott967, Angelinas, Bumblebee, Wanilton and many others.[CR][CR][COLOR=FFFFA500]ADDITIONS[/COLOR][CR]• I changed the code to display the progress bar and percentage info when cleaning your library. Thanks to shedrock for the request[CR]  and Wanilton for the assist![CR]• I added the mini weather from MQ 8 to MQ 7 per shedrock's request. You can enable/disable this from Skin Settings > Main Menu.[CR]• I added code to display the percentage played even when a file has been marked as watched. Thanks to shedrock for the request![CR]• I added code to display the actress images from the Actress Artwork Add-on by chrissix. This will display actress images on your[CR]  Video Info page as well as the RightList and Shelf3D View. I'll add to other views as time permits. Read the Add-on's thread for[CR]  more info. Thanks to chrissix for the Add-on and his hard work on the code![CR]• I added another weather code (hazy/day) to the sunny weather animation.[CR]• I added code to display Dutch MPAA ratings. You can display seven different flags by entering the following text for your MPAA[CR]  Rating...NL-AL, NL-MG6, NL-6, NL-9, NL-12, NL-16, NL-18. Thanks to MB1968 for the request![CR]• I added an image to the round language media flags for Japanese language. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting the missing flag![CR]• I added a setting to the Top Menu named "UP NEXT ART" under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This will allow you to choose[CR]  which artwork is displayed for the Up Next Add-on. The setting has three options...LANDSCAPE, FANART and THUMB. Thanks to[CR]  nomnom27 for the request![CR][CR][COLOR=FFFFA500]FIXES[/COLOR][CR]• I fixed the rating info for music widgets.[CR]• I fixed the spelling of a word in resource.language.de_de. Thanks to zooz for reporting the bug![CR]• I changed the code in SettingsSystemInfo.xml to display the Hardware info better when you go to System > System Info >[CR]  Hardware. Thanks to zooz for reporting the bug and providing the fix!"
msgstr ""

With your name in it............ not sure what to do?
@melons2 - In the addon folder it wold be resource.language.en_us. I am assuming that's the one you would have installed on skin initialization. In that file, copy and paste the code from my file,  below every mention of "shedrock".

Here is the strings to add to your file. Mine are located in the skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod > language > resource.language.en_gb  language file.

xml:
<!-- 99005 and 99006 and 99007 added by shedrock -->
msgctxt "#99005"
msgid "TV Shows"
msgstr "TV Shows"

msgctxt "#99006"
msgid "Episodes"
msgstr "Episodes"

msgctxt "#99007"
msgid "Music Videos"
msgstr "Music Videos"

Let me know if this works for you.
@shedrock and ALCON

Here's the code for programs...
xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),program)">[COLOR=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[29908]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalProgramAddons)] - [COLOR=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[157]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalVideoAddons)]</value>
This will be part of the next update including the changes provided by shedrock.
@latts9923 - Thank you. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Hi @latts9923 - That code does not work for me. I noticed at the end of it, it says Total VideoAddons. Could this be why?

Shedrock
(2019-11-18, 03:08)shedrock Wrote: @melons2 - In the addon folder it wold be resource.language.en_us. I am assuming that's the one you would have installed on skin initialization. In that file, copy and paste the code from my file,  below every mention of "shedrock".

Here is the strings to add to your file. Mine are located in the skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod > language > resource.language.en_gb  language file.

xml:
<!-- 99005 and 99006 and 99007 added by shedrock -->
msgctxt "#99005"
msgid "TV Shows"
msgstr "TV Shows"

msgctxt "#99006"
msgid "Episodes"
msgstr "Episodes"

msgctxt "#99007"
msgid "Music Videos"
msgstr "Music Videos"

Let me know if this works for you.
I went to kodi....addons....resource.language.en_us.....strings.po correct? By language file you mean "strings.po" don't you? Inside strings.po I found no mention of "shedrock" I checked the same file inside C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\language\resource.language.en_gb I also checked C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\language\resource.language.en_us. I am not finding any mention of "shedrock" in any of those files to paste your code other than the code I posted.

What am I missing?
@shedrock

Doh...I forgot about the code you have to add to the visible line for library status in the main menu file. I'll post that later today when I get home.
(2019-11-18, 15:50)melons2 Wrote: I went to kodi....addons....resource.language.en_us.....strings.po correct? By language file you mean "strings.po" don't you? Inside strings.po I found no mention of "shedrock" I checked the same file inside C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\language\resource.language.en_gb I also checked C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\language\resource.language.en_us. I am not finding any mention of "shedrock" in any of those files to paste your code other than the code I posted.

What am I missing? 
Ok, here's what to do. If you're using the default language file for the skin, then those are located within the skin's root under the folder named (language). Backup your copy of either resource.language.en_gb or resource.language.en_us. In my case it used the resource.language.en_gb file and I have absolutely no reason why it did that. Now, the copy I posted for you of my strings.po, copy that in the ****.***.gb folder. I am not sure what language you're using, but to be 100% certain, you can add the above code in https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2901042 and simply add it to the bottom of the resource.language.en_gb and resource.language.en_us strings.po files. It must work. If that fails, then you can wait on Latts to release his updated version.
@shedrock and ALCON

To show the Program and Video Add-on info you'll also need to edit IncludesMainMenu.xml. Find the variable "value_librarystatus" (it's listed twice). Change the visible line below both of them to the following...
xml:

<visible>Control.HasFocus(9000) + ![Skin.HasSetting(submode) | Window.IsVisible(6641) | Window.IsVisible(5099) | Skin.HasSetting(nohometotals) | Player.HasMedia + System.IdleTime(8) + Skin.HasSetting(mq6)] + [String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movie) + Library.HasContent(Movies) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),tvshow) + Library.HasContent(TVShows) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),concert) + Library.HasContent(MusicVideos) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) + Library.HasContent(Music) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),favourites) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Name)) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),program) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),vpl) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),livetv) + PVR.HasTVChannels | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),radio)]</visible>

You will also need to find the include "MainMenuFontFocus" at line 4008. Change the first slide animation below it to...
xml:

<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,15" time="300" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(mainmenuvertical) + !Skin.HasSetting(submode) + ![String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movie) + Library.HasContent(Movies) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),tvshow) + Library.HasContent(TVShows) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),concert) + Library.HasContent(MusicVideos) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) + Library.HasContent(Music) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),favourites) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Name)) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),program) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),vpl) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),livetv) + PVR.HasTVChannels] + !Skin.HasSetting(nohometotals)">Conditional</animation>

Do the same for "MainMenuFontShadow" and "MainMenuFontGlow".
(2019-11-19, 01:51)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock and ALCON

Thanks @latts9923 - I'll give it a shot.

Shedrock
(2019-11-18, 16:09)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 15:50)melons2 Wrote: I went to kodi....addons....resource.language.en_us.....strings.po correct? By language file you mean "strings.po" don't you? Inside strings.po I found no mention of "shedrock" I checked the same file inside C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\language\resource.language.en_gb I also checked C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\language\resource.language.en_us. I am not finding any mention of "shedrock" in any of those files to paste your code other than the code I posted.

What am I missing? 
Ok, here's what to do. If you're using the default language file for the skin, then those are located within the skin's root under the folder named (language). Backup your copy of either resource.language.en_gb or resource.language.en_us. In my case it used the resource.language.en_gbfile and I have absolutely no reason why it did that. Now, the copy I posted for you of my strings.po, copy that in the ****.***.gb folder. I am not sure what language you're using, but to be 100% certain, you can add the above code in https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2901042 and simply add it to the bottom of the resource.language.en_gb and resource.language.en_us strings.po files. It must work. If that fails, then you can wait on Latts to release his updated version. 
@shedrock 

Just now had a chance to give your directions another go!
Thank you for hanging with me............success!
It works!

Thank you........
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13