• 124(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-12-17, 02:05)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Thanks sir! Are you using the Cyrillic fontset? I was able to reproduce your problem with that fontset. I'll fix it.

Yes I do. Thanks for the fix.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-12-17, 02:05)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201
Sure, I can add a setting to turn off the actress image for the info page. The awards not showing could be tied to the recent update to the script.module.arrow Add-on. Read here for more info.

@MB1968
Thanks sir! Are you using the Cyrillic fontset? I was able to reproduce your problem with that fontset. I'll fix it.
Thanks, it would be great if you can add that button for the next update. Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
There is a problem with some of the artwork settings that use the Artist Slideshow Add-on after the latest Add-on update. To fix this before the next update, open MusicVisualisation.xml and find...
xml:

<!-- Artist SlideShow -->
<control type="multiimage" id="5045">
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<include>WindowBG</include>
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">Hidden</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)">Conditional</animation>
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)</visible>
</control>
Replace with...
xml:

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</imagepath>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">Hidden</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)">Conditional</animation>
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.ArtworkReady)</visible>
</control>

Now open customOSDMusic.xml and find...
xml:

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)</visible>
</control>
and replace with...
xml:

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</imagepath>
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.ArtworkReady)</visible>
</control>

Now open includes.xml and find...
xml:

<include name="MosaicBG">
<width>640</width>
<height>540</height>
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
</include>
and replace with...
xml:

<include name="MosaicBG">
<width>640</width>
<height>540</height>
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
</include>
(2019-11-18, 14:30)shedrock Wrote: @latts9923 - Thank you. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Hi @latts9923 - That code does not work for me. I noticed at the end of it, it says Total VideoAddons. Could this be why?

Shedrock
@shedrock 

I knew how to modify this code to correct it for the mistake you pointed out but, on the Main menu under "Programs" it says Program:  56.
How could I change the code so it reads Programs: 56

Thank you
Quote:How could I change the code so it reads Programs: 56

Thank you

You'll have to add a string to the language file. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Regards,

Shedrock
Hello @latts9923 , aeon mq just won't update. I even uninstalled kodi and stated from zero and it wouldn't download aeon mq 7. I can't figure it out.
(2019-12-21, 02:57)nomnom27 Wrote: Hello @latts9923 , aeon mq just won't update. I even uninstalled kodi and stated from zero and it wouldn't download aeon mq 7. I can't figure it out.
You need the latest version of a few of the addons, such as skin.helper.service, skin.helper.service.widgets. You can find them all at this link

Shedrock
(2019-12-20, 04:39)shedrock Wrote:
Quote:How could I change the code so it reads Programs: 56

Thank you

You'll have to add a string to the language file. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Regards,

Shedrock 
Alright....Thank you.
I'll wait until you can get around to it.

Again, thanks
Quote:Alright....Thank you.
I'll wait until you can get around to it.

Again, thanks

I haven't forgotten you. I've just been busy at work. I'll post my additions tomorrow.

Shedrock
(2019-12-21, 03:13)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-12-21, 02:57)nomnom27 Wrote: Hello @latts9923 , aeon mq just won't update. I even uninstalled kodi and stated from zero and it wouldn't download aeon mq 7. I can't figure it out.
You need the latest version of a few of the addons, such as skin.helper.service, skin.helper.service.widgets. You can find them all at this link

Shedrock 
It still doesn't work.
(2019-12-21, 12:18)nomnom27 Wrote: It still doesn't work. 
Make sure you install the latest version of resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq. It has to be resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq ver. 1.0.0. That's probably the first dependency it prompts you for. You can get that HERE
@melons2 .

Open up IncludesVariables.xml and

Look for:
xml:
        <value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),program)">[color=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[29908]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalProgramAddons)] - [color=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[157]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalVideoAddons)]</value>

Change it to:
xml:
        <value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),program)">[color=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[99008]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalProgramAddons),$LOCALIZE[20161] ]</value>

Please note that I removed the Videos count from this line, because I just preferred it to display a program count rather than a program and video count. Videos should be under videos, etc.

Now, remember when I gave you specific strings to add to "YOUR" Language version? Well, copy and paste the following under those.
php:
msgctxt "#99008"
msgid "Programs"
msgstr "Programs"

That's it!

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-12-21, 13:19)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-12-21, 12:18)nomnom27 Wrote: It still doesn't work. 
Make sure you install the latest version of resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq. It has to be resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq ver. 1.0.0. That's probably the first dependency it prompts you for. You can get that HERE 
Thanks, but it still doesn't work
(2019-12-21, 22:26)nomnom27 Wrote: Thanks, but it still doesn't work 
What error message does it give you when you try to install it?

Download this: BINGIE REPO

Install that repo. It will tell you that you have updates available. Just update them and it "must" work after that.

Shedrock
(2019-12-21, 22:32)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-12-21, 22:26)nomnom27 Wrote: Thanks, but it still doesn't work 
What error message does it give you when you try to install it?

Download this: BINGIE REPO

Install that repo. It will tell you that you have updates available. Just update them and it "must" work after that.

Shedrock 
Thanks for the help. I got it working again.
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13