• 125(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-12-22, 05:43)nomnom27 Wrote: Thanks for the help. I got it working again. 
Glad to hear that.

Shedrock
I don't know if this is a bug or not but can I get your help @latts9923 and @"chrissix" ? I found out that if there are rotten tomatoes scores (all critics and all audience) less than 10% in your .nfo file, it won't show in the extended information. 

ImageImage

But if the score is above 10%, it does show in the extended info.
ImageImage
Am I writing the scores wrong in my nfo file or is there something I need to update in my DialogVideoInfo.xml and IncludesVariables.xml? 

By the way, this is the rotten tomatoes score from the movie:

One last thing. Up next won't work for me, is anybody else having this issue?

(2019-12-22, 07:19)nomnom27 Wrote: One last thing. Up next won't work for me, is anybody else having this issue?

Never mind, it solved itself...somehow. If anyone can solve the issue in post #1,862, that would be great. No hurry.
(2019-12-19, 02:41)latts9923 Wrote: There is a problem with some of the artwork settings that use the Artist Slideshow Add-on after the latest Add-on update. To fix this before the next update, open MusicVisualisation.xml and find...
xml:

<!-- Artist SlideShow -->
<control type="multiimage" id="5045">
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<include>WindowBG</include>
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">Hidden</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)">Conditional</animation>
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)</visible>
</control>
Replace with...
xml:

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</imagepath>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">Hidden</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)">Conditional</animation>
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.ArtworkReady)</visible>
</control>

Now open customOSDMusic.xml and find...
xml:

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)</visible>
</control>
and replace with...
xml:

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</imagepath>
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.ArtworkReady)</visible>
</control>

Now open includes.xml and find...
xml:

<include name="MosaicBG">
<width>640</width>
<height>540</height>
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
</include>
and replace with...
xml:

<include name="MosaicBG">
<width>640</width>
<height>540</height>
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
</include>

Thank you very much, working now in full screen music playing.
Last...when I come back to main menu on the top-left there is still the "Artist Slideshow" warning.

Kodi v20 Nexus with Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
OS: Linux Debian 12 bookworm on Apple Mac Mini Late 2018
TV: Samsung UE40C6510UP
@nomnom27
I'm able to reproduce the problem with the "ratingtomatometerallaudience" value not displaying if integer is below 1.0. I'll see if I can fix it.

@mjnman
I fixed the Main Menu Artist Slideshow. Open IncludesVariables.xml and find...
xml:

<variable name="value_playerthumb">
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</value>
<value condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">$INFO[Player.Art(fanart)]</value>
</variable>
Replace that with...
xml:

<variable name="value_playerthumb">
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</value>
<value condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">$INFO[Player.Art(fanart)]</value>
</variable>
(2019-12-21, 21:47)shedrock Wrote: @melons2 .

Open up IncludesVariables.xml and

Look for:
xml:
        <value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),program)">[color=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[29908]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalProgramAddons)] - [color=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[157]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalVideoAddons)]</value>

Change it to:
xml:
        <value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),program)">[color=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[99008]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalProgramAddons),$LOCALIZE[20161] ]</value>

Please note that I removed the Videos count from this line, because I just preferred it to display a program count rather than a program and video count. Videos should be under videos, etc.

Now, remember when I gave you specific strings to add to "YOUR" Language version? Well, copy and paste the following under those.
php:
msgctxt "#99008"
msgid "Programs"
msgstr "Programs"

That's it!

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Shedrock
Thanks for your help,

I followed your instructions exactly but below is an image of what I got:

What did I do wrong?

Thank you

SOLVED:
You gave me:
   <value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),program)">[color=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[99008]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalProgramAddons),$LOCALIZE[20161] ]</value>
I changed it to:
   <value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),program)">[COLOR=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[99008]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalProgramAddons),$LOCALIZE[20161] ]</value>

This appears to have fixed it.

Thank you!
Quote:This appears to have fixed it.

Thank you!

I guess it has something to do with pasting it in this editor. Anyway, glad you got it sorted out.

Shedrock
(2019-12-22, 06:21)nomnom27 Wrote: I don't know if this is a bug or not but can I get your help @latts9923 and @chrissix ? I found out that if there are rotten tomatoes scores (all critics and all audience) less than 10% in your .nfo file, it won't show in the extended information. 
You are right! On my side it's working but since 2 years i'm using a often self modded version of this skin. I can post my code snipped here so @latts9923 can maybe faster fix.

Code:
            <control  type="group">
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(detail_info)</visible>
                <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,450" end="0,0" time="500" tween="sine" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,450" end="0,0" time="500" tween="sine" easing="out">Visible</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,450" time="500" tween="sine" easing="in">Hidden</animation>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT Critic -->
<!--                    <left>665</left>-->
                    <left>685</left>
                    <top>150</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
<!--                    <label fallback="19055">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Meter)]%</label>-->
                    <label>$VAR[ratingtomatometerallcritics]</label>
                    <visible>!Container.Content(episodes) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT Critic Number    -->
<!--                    <left>565</left>-->
                    <left>580</left>
                    <top>207</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>                    
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.votes(tomatometerallcritics)] REVIEWS</label>
                    <visible>!Container.Content(episodes) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- RTCritic <59%-->
                    <description>Rotten logo 59% or less</description>
<!--                    <left>574</left>-->
                    <left>594</left>
                    <top>216</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <aspectratio align="left">keep</aspectratio>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>!Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),5.9)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/rotten.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- RTCritic <60-74%-->
                    <description>Tomato logo Between 60-74% only</description>
                    <left>594</left>
                    <top>213</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),5.9) + !Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),7.5)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/fresh.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- RTCritic >75%-->
                    <description>Certified Fresh logo 75%+ only</description>
                    <left>594</left>
                    <top>216</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),7.5)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/cf-lg.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT No Ratings -->
                    <left>580</left>
                    <top>207</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>NO RATINGS</label>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT Audience -->
                    <left>950</left>
                    <top>150</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <label>$VAR[ratingtomatometerallaudience]</label>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>!Container.Content(episodes) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallaudience),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT Rating Number -->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>207</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.votes(tomatometerallaudience)] VOTES</label>
                    <visible>!Container.Content(episodes) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallaudience),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                <control type="image">
                    <description>Popcorn Logo</description>
                    <left>868</left>
                    <top>216</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallaudience),5.9)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/popcorn.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <description>Popcorn - Rotten Logo</description>
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>220</top>
                    <height>75</height>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>!Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallaudience),5.9)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/spilt.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- AUDIENCE No Ratings -->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>207</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallaudience),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- TMDB Rating -->
<!--                    <left>680</left>-->
                    <left>953</left>
                    <top>280</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$VAR[ratingthemoviedb]</label>
                    <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- TMDB Number -->
<!--                    <left>540</left>-->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>337.5</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Votes(themoviedb)] VOTES</label>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- TMDB Logo-->
<!--                    <left>562</left>-->
                    <left>862</left>
                    <top>350</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <texture>chrissixadditions/tmdb_stacked.png</texture>                    
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- TMDB No Ratings -->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>337.5</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- IMDb Rating -->
                    <left>975</left>
                    <top>405</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Ratings(imdb)]</label>
                    <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(imdb),0.0)</visible>                        
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- IMDb Number -->
                    <left>856</left>
                    <top>454</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Votes(imdb)] VOTES</label>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- IMDB No Ratings -->
                    <left>856</left>
                    <top>454</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(imdb),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>                    
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- IMDb Logo-->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>485</top>
                    <height>53</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/imdb.png</texture>
                </control>
                <!-- Media Info Mod -->
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- MetaCritic GreenBG-->
                    <left>677</left>
                    <top>351.5</top>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/metagreen.png</texture>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),5.9) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>570</left>
                    <top>276</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <font>Font_Arial_Black</font>
                    <textcolor>FF0029CB</textcolor>
                    <label>$VAR[ratingmetacritic]</label>
                    <visible>!Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),5.9) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- MetaCritic YellowBG-->
                    <left>677</left>
                    <top>351.5</top>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/metayellow.png</texture>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),3.9) + !Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),5.9) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>570</left>
                    <top>276</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <textcolor>FF000000</textcolor>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),3.9) + !Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),5.9) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- MetaCritic RedBG-->
                    <left>677</left>
                    <top>351.5</top>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/metared.png</texture>
                    <visible>!Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),3.9) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>570</left>
                    <top>276</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <visible>!Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),3.9) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <!-- Media Info Mod -->
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- MetaCritic Number -->
                    <left>582</left>
                    <top>337.5</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Votes(metacritic)] CRITICS</label>
                    <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- MetaCritic Logo-->
                    <left>595</left>
                    <top>348</top>
                    <height>77</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/metacritic.png</texture>
                </control>        
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- MetaCritic No Ratings -->
                    <left>582</left>
                    <top>337.5</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>                
            </control>
            <!-- IMDb top 250 movies-->
            <control type="image">
                <!-- IMDb top 250 Logo-->
                <left>855</left>
                <top>602</top>
                <height>75</height>
                <texture>flags/ratingimages/imdbtop250.png</texture>
                <!-- <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250) + !Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Top250,0)</visible>-->
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,450" end="0,0" time="500" tween="sine" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,450" end="0,0" time="500" tween="sine" easing="out">Visible</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,450" time="500" tween="sine" easing="in">Hidden</animation>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- IMDb top 250 number -->
                <left>940</left>
                <top>587</top>
                <height>100</height>
                <width>100</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <font>Font_18A</font>
                <label fallback="19055">#$INFO[ListItem.Top250]</label>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250) + !Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Top250,0)</visible>
            </control>
                <control type="label">
                <!-- IMDb top 250 number fallback -->
                <left>942</left>
                <top>590</top>
                <height>100</height>
                <width>100</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <font>Font_18A</font>
                <label>NO</label>
                <visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250) + Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Top250,0)</visible>
            </control>
it could also be that the
$VAR[ratingtomatometerallcritics]
&
$VAR[ratingtomatometerallaudience]

...has missing or wrong codes
(2019-12-22, 19:27)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-12-22, 06:21)nomnom27 Wrote: I don't know if this is a bug or not but can I get your help @latts9923 and @chrissix ? I found out that if there are rotten tomatoes scores (all critics and all audience) less than 10% in your .nfo file, it won't show in the extended information. 
You are right! On my side it's working but since 2 years i'm using a often self modded version of this skin. I can post my code snipped here so @latts9923 can maybe faster fix.

Code:
            <control  type="group">
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT Critic -->
<!--                    <left>665</left>-->
                    <left>685</left>
                    <top>150</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
<!--                    <label fallback="19055">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Meter)]%</label>-->
                    <label>$VAR[ratingtomatometerallcritics]</label>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT Critic Number    -->
<!--                    <left>565</left>-->
                    <left>580</left>
                    <top>207</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.votes(tomatometerallcritics)] REVIEWS</label>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- RTCritic <59%-->
                    <description>Rotten logo 59% or less</description>
                    <left>594</left>
                    <top>216</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>!Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),5.9)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/rotten.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- RTCritic <60-74%-->
                    <description>Tomato logo Between 60-74% only</description>
                    <left>594</left>
                    <top>213</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),5.9) + !Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),7.5)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/fresh.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- RTCritic >75%-->
                    <description>Certified Fresh logo 75%+ only</description>
                    <left>594</left>
                    <top>216</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),7.5)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/cf-lg.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT No Ratings -->
                    <left>580</left>
                    <top>207</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallcritics),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT Audience -->
                    <left>950</left>
                    <top>150</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <label>$VAR[ratingtomatometerallaudience]</label>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                </control>
                <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- RT Rating Number -->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>207</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.votes(tomatometerallaudience)] VOTES</label>
                </control>
                <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                <control type="image">
                    <description>Popcorn Logo</description>
                    <left>868</left>
                    <top>216</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallaudience),5.9)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/popcorn.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <description>Popcorn - Rotten Logo</description>
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>220</top>
                    <height>75</height>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <visible>!Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallaudience),5.9)</visible>
                    <!--*   MULTI MOD   *-->
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/spilt.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- AUDIENCE No Ratings -->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>207</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(tomatometerallaudience),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- TMDB Rating -->
                    <left>953</left>
                    <top>280</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$VAR[ratingthemoviedb]</label>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- TMDB Number -->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>337.5</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Votes(themoviedb)] VOTES</label>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- TMDB Logo-->
                    <left>862</left>
                    <top>350</top>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <texture>chrissixadditions/tmdb_stacked.png</texture>                    
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- TMDB No Ratings -->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>337.5</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- IMDb Rating -->
                    <left>975</left>
                    <top>405</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Ratings(imdb)]</label>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- IMDb Number -->
                    <left>856</left>
                    <top>454</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Votes(imdb)] VOTES</label>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- IMDB No Ratings -->
                    <left>856</left>
                    <top>454</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(imdb),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>                    
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- IMDb Logo-->
                    <left>854</left>
                    <top>485</top>
                    <height>53</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/imdb.png</texture>
                </control>
                <!-- Media Info Mod -->
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- MetaCritic GreenBG-->
                    <left>677</left>
                    <top>351.5</top>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/metagreen.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>570</left>
                    <top>276</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <textcolor>FF0029CB</textcolor>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- MetaCritic YellowBG-->
                    <left>677</left>
                    <top>351.5</top>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/metayellow.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>570</left>
                    <top>276</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <textcolor>FF000000</textcolor>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- MetaCritic RedBG-->
                    <left>677</left>
                    <top>351.5</top>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/metared.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>570</left>
                    <top>276</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                </control>
                <!-- Media Info Mod -->
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- MetaCritic Number -->
                    <left>582</left>
                    <top>337.5</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Votes(metacritic)] CRITICS</label>
                    <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- MetaCritic Logo-->
                    <left>595</left>
                    <top>348</top>
                    <height>77</height>
                    <texture>flags/ratingimages/metacritic.png</texture>
                </control>        
                <control type="label">
                    <!-- MetaCritic No Ratings -->
                    <left>582</left>
                    <top>337.5</top>
                    <height>217.5</height>
                    <width>285</width>
                    <font>Font_18A</font>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(metacritic),0.0)</visible>                    
                </control>                
            </control>
            <!-- IMDb top 250 movies-->
            <control type="image">
                <!-- IMDb top 250 Logo-->
                <left>855</left>
                <top>602</top>
                <height>75</height>
                <texture>flags/ratingimages/imdbtop250.png</texture>
                <!-- <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250) + !Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Top250,0)</visible>-->
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- IMDb top 250 number -->
                <left>940</left>
                <top>587</top>
                <height>100</height>
                <width>100</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <font>Font_18A</font>
                <label fallback="19055">#$INFO[ListItem.Top250]</label>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250) + !Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Top250,0)</visible>
            </control>
                <control type="label">
                <!-- IMDb top 250 number fallback -->
                <left>942</left>
                <top>590</top>
                <height>100</height>
                <width>100</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <font>Font_18A</font>
                <label>NO</label>
                <visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250) + Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Top250,0)</visible>
            </control>

It worked, thanks. 

@"chrissix" Is there a way to make imdb top 250 logo disappear 

and make it appear when there is a top 250 score when you have written in your nfo file for both in movies and tv series?
(2019-12-22, 20:44)nomnom27 Wrote: It worked, thanks. 
I really hope you didn't just copy/paste my code snipped. My syntax and layout is complete different from @latts9923 skin code. You'll maybe get problems in your skin.

(2019-12-22, 20:55)nomnom27 Wrote: @chrissix Is there a way to make imdb top 250 logo disappear 
sure, just add a visible condition in the imdb 250 code!
movies: <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250) + !Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Top250,0)</visible>
tvshows: <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.IMDB.Top250)) + !Integer.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.IMDB.Top250),0)</visible>

If you have no idea what i am talking about you have try to get into the basics of skinning .xml -> Skinning_Manual (wiki)
(2019-12-22, 21:09)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-12-22, 20:44)nomnom27 Wrote: It worked, thanks. 
I really hope you didn't just copy/paste my code snipped. My syntax and layout is complete different from @latts9923 skin code. You'll maybe get problems in your skin.

(2019-12-22, 20:55)nomnom27 Wrote: @chrissix Is there a way to make imdb top 250 logo disappear 
sure, just add a visible condition in the imdb 250 code!
movies: <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250) + !Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Top250,0)</visible>
tvshows: <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.IMDB.Top250)) + !Integer.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.IMDB.Top250),0)</visible>

If you have no idea what i am talking about you have try to get into the basics of skinning .xml -> Skinning_Manual (wiki) 

What xml files do i place those codes and where?
(2019-12-22, 21:09)chrissix Wrote: If you have no idea what i am talking about you have try to get into the basics of skinning .xml -> Skinning_Manual(wiki)
just wait until @latts9923 release the new fixed version.
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13