• 128(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-12-22, 21:35)chrissix Wrote: just wait until @latts9923 release the new fixed version.
OK. Hey @latts9923 in your next updates can you make it that instead of relying on omdb to load, can you make so that imdb top 250 appear when using movie.nfo file instead?

Can you make it so for tvserie.nfo files as well?

And one last thing. Can you make imdb top 250 score appear on koflixtv for tv shows

like it does for kodiflix for movies but relying on tvshow.nfo files and not omdb.

I know I can use an omdb code but I like using nfo files for this kind of stuff.

Also, I know what I'm asking is kind of a tall order, so there's no hurry. Get to it when you can and do it little by little. It's ok if don't get to for next update or the one after that.

Thanks for your time and happy new years  Smile
Hi @latts9923 
Thank you very much. Beautiful eye candy:
Happy new year Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@nomnom27
I added code to use the "top250" info from the NFO file and use Skin Helper as a fallback for the media flags in all views (including KodiFlix) as well as the Video Info screen. You also gave me an idea for a new option...I've added a new colorpicker for the Video Info separators.

@JanM201
You're welcome! Happy New Year!
UPDATE #19 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.0

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added the Media Info Mod's audio flag option to List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for the request!
  • I added the record label and rating star to the Wall 3D music view.
  • I added code to the Right List view to display the poster if the Character Art Poster or Keyart is missing.
  • I added a Christmas composition to the list of internal compositions. The image is located in backgrounds/compositions.
  • I added a LibreELEC image to backgrounds/extras.
  • I added a new Dutch language file provided by MB1968. Thanks for the addition sir!
  • I added an animated snow background to the Weather Effects that will display when it is snowing in your area. A new snow image is in media/weather_effects.
  • I added a "SLIM LIST" button to the Top Menu for the Right List view while browsing Videos. The code has always been there in the view, but not in the Top Menu. It wasn't until I noticed it in MQ 8 that I realized this option has never been there in MQ 7.
  • I added a button in the Top Menu to turn off the actress image for Video Info. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added the watched flag to the Video Info screen when there is also a percentage played flag.
  • I added an option to the Top Menu to set a delay for the Panel View. There was some code existing in the view file, but nothing in the Top Menu to utilize it. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting this!
  • I added code to use the "top250" info from the NFO file and use Skin Helper as a fallback for the media flags in all views (including KodiFlix) as well as the Video Info screen. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • I added the Top 250 flag to KodiFlixTV.
  • I added a new colorpicker for the Video Info separators. It is located in Skin Settings > Colours. The default black separator is pretty much invisible when there is dark fanart, so now you can assign it whichever color you like.

ImageBug fixes
  • I lowered the size of the Top 250 font for the TV Show Info page when using the Cyrillic fontset. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the persistent characterart.
  • I fixed a problem with the watched thumbnail for KodiFlix. I just noticed that the thumbnail was not positioned correctly, so I adjusted the position and also made it work with the Open Cases setting for the Default view. I also added the thumbnail to the Landscape, DVDShelf, and Boxset views and added a button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the thumbnail.
  • I fixed a problem with the Center List, Center Focus, and Short List settings in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV. It appears that these settings have never been functional in Leia.
  • I fixed a problem with the Video Info screen not displaying Character Art Posters, Keyart, and Extra Keyart. If any of these images are missing, it will fallback to the Poster image. This is tied to the "CASE ART" setting in the Right List view.

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted some plot windows for KodiFlixTV.
  • I updated the skin code to be compatible with v3.0.0 of the Artist Slideshow Add-on. Thanks to jasn for reporting this!.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
@latts9923 - Hi Latts,

What does the Actress Art Dialogue button do? I assumed that it would turn on/off the actress images for the actress addon, but it doesn't make a difference on or off.

Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock
Open DialogueVideoInfo.xml and find
xml:

<control type="image">
<!--left position of image -->
<left>0</left>
<!--top position of image -->
<top>178</top>
<!--max with of image -->
<width>520</width>
<!--max height of image -->
<height>520</height>
<!--to keep the image aspect ratio, and place the image always on bottom -->
<aspectratio align="bottom" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<!--this is the main code needed, see below -->
<texture background="true">$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.actorart/,.png]</texture>
<!--this is that the image appear smooth and not just popping up -->
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="0">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" delay="0">Hidden</animation>
<visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) + Skin.HasSetting(dialogue_actress_art)</visible>
</control>
and change the visible to
xml:

<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + Skin.HasSetting(dialogue_actress_art)</visible>
Hi @latts9923 
This is fantastic. I think I speak for all of us when I say thank you for all your hard work on this skin.
What a great way to start 2020.
Cheers Rofl
Hi,
Just had a look. Can't find the new update in your repo. Just shows 1.0.1.9.
Ok, I hit "C" on your repo and it looked for updates.
It started downloading the new skin & after 100% I got a black screen.
After about 10 minutes I stopped Kodi with control, alt & delete.
I restarted Kodi, but the skin is missing now. I went to your repo & it wants me to install the skin again.
I did that but I'm only getting the black screen again.
Not sure where I went wrong.

Edit: Not to worry. I installed from zip & it's working now.
Thanks very much for the update.
(2020-01-02, 05:14)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
Open DialogueVideoInfo.xml and find
xml:

<control type="image">
<!--left position of image -->
<left>0</left>
<!--top position of image -->
<top>178</top>
<!--max with of image -->
<width>520</width>
<!--max height of image -->
<height>520</height>
<!--to keep the image aspect ratio, and place the image always on bottom -->
<aspectratio align="bottom" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<!--this is the main code needed, see below -->
<texture background="true">$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.actorart/,.png]</texture>
<!--this is that the image appear smooth and not just popping up -->
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="0">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" delay="0">Hidden</animation>
<visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) + Skin.HasSetting(dialogue_actress_art)</visible>
</control>
and change the visible to
xml:

<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + Skin.HasSetting(dialogue_actress_art)</visible>
It's the same code as above. Didn't change anything.
@JanM201
You're welcome! I've noticed that the Leia update always take a while to install after it goes to the black screen. I'll check it again, but you should be able to install via the repo.

I added the brackets around "Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)" and that fixed it on my side.
Thank you, working now. I think I'm going blind.
Just a quick observation:

Isn't the bucket supposed to be red, standing up & full of popcorn?
In all my movies the bucket is tipped over.
Thanks
@JanM201
Haha...no worries. I'm currently reworking the ratings code. There are some problems I've found...especially in the 7.0 to 7.9 range of the tomatometer ratings. I hope to have it available in the next release.
@latts9923,best wishes for you too Wink

I just installed your update. I'm currently struggling with the Artist Slideshow addon. Version 2.xx didn't work anymore, so I've upgraded he ASS addon to version 3.0.1 beta 12.

But whatever settings I try, the slideshow will not start. Are there any extra actions (renaming or moving files?) requiered, for ASS to work?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Great, thanks very much.
You indicated you added the watched flag to the Video Info screen when there is also a percentage played flag.
I don't see it on my movies that I've watched a bit. See pic:
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13