• 130(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2020-01-04, 18:37)latts9923 Wrote: @wags1
Have you tried closing Kodi and removing the simplecache database from Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache? Open Kodi and give it a few minutes to recreate the database and see what happens.

Thanks. Yes I did that before but I just did it again and it doesn't help. I'm definitely perplexed on this one. What is the trigger to force it to go get that info? Is it rescan library?
@latts9923, https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2913594
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@latts9923 - The Poster image is not being displayed in DialogVideoInfo with the latest release. I tested it on a previous version and it worked as it should.
@MB1968
I fixed the extrafanart for music. I also found the missing paren in MusicVisualisation.xml. It was tied to the "Slideshow" and "Slideshow + Viewing" settings. I've been tweaking my ASS settings, and now I only get the default fanart.

@shedrock
The files that were updated on the last release are DialogVideoInfo.xml and ViewsRightList.xml.

I just checked the poster in the Video Info screen and it displays for me.
(2020-01-05, 04:15)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
The files that were updated on the last release are DialogVideoInfo.xml and ViewsRightList.xml.

I just checked the poster in the Video Info screen and it displays for me.
That's odd. I actually tried it from your repo version and it did not work for me until I added the old code in it. Anyway, I will check it again and let you know. Thanks for the updates latts. Much appreciated.

EDIT: This is from your latest update. No modifications added from me.

Here is my modded version of DialogVideoInfo.xml

Shedrock
@shedrock
Have you modified your Right List view file as well? The poster is tied to the "CASE ART" setting in the Top Menu for Right List.
(2020-01-05, 15:46)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
Have you modified your Right List view file as well? The poster is tied to the "CASE ART" setting in the Top Menu for Right List.
I am using your version without any of my mods and I don't see the poster. This is straight from your repo v. 1.0.2.1. I also don't use Right List View. I only use Wall view.
(2020-01-05, 04:15)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I fixed the extrafanart for music. I also found the missing paren in MusicVisualisation.xml. It was tied to the "Slideshow" and "Slideshow + Viewing" settings. I've been tweaking my ASS settings, and now I only get the default fanart.

Before releasing the next skin update, can you test the following scenarios please?

1. Does the slideshow start when default fanart is enabled in the skin top menu?
2. Does the slideshow start when extrafanart is enabled in the skin topmenu?
3. Does the slideshow start, when using a custom folder for the images?
4. Does the fallback slideshow work properly?

Thanks in advance.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Hi @latts9923 
See picture:
I want to change it so it says Plot Outline:
Can you please direct me to the file I have to change.
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@shedrock
Try switching to Right List and select "POSTER" as your "CASE ART". It may show "POSTER", but if you've never selected it go ahead and select it once to add it to your settings file. Then check your Video Info.

@MB1968
I will try all of those and get back with you.

@JanM201
Open the strings.po file in the en_gb language folder of the skin and find 32400. Change the "msgid" to Plot Outline, close and reopen Kodi and you should be good to go.
Thanks, working perfect. Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2020-01-06, 04:47)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
Try switching to Right List and select "POSTER" as your "CASE ART". It may show "POSTER", but if you've never selected it go ahead and select it once to add it to your settings file. Then check your Video Info.

Hi @latts9923,

That actually worked, even though I don't understand why, but there's a reason you're the skinner and not me. Big Grin

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-01-06, 00:19)JanM201 Wrote: Hi @latts9923 
See picture:
I want to change it so it says Plot Outline:
Can you please direct me to the file I have to change.
Thanks
@JanM201 

I saw your movie info page and was jealous .......

Here is mine and I am missing
1. Release dates and box office sales..................some movies get the data and some don't ................do you know how to fix this?
2. Your Rotten tomatoes and Popcorn bucket are different than mine...............do you know how to fix this?

I hope you have the time to help me!

Thank you
(2020-01-07, 03:03)melons2 Wrote: I saw your movie info page and was jealous .......

I was thinking the same thing.  Big Grin I don't see any of that on my skin.
@shedrock
In update #19 I added code to the Video Info screen to display the same Case Art as Right List (Poster/Character Art Poster/Keyart/Extra Keyart). So now if you only want the poster/animated poster to display on Video Info you just need to set that in Right List and then you can switch back to whatever view you want.
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13