• 133(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@hackademic
You can download version 1.0.22 here. I'm going to look at removing some of the skin dependencies to make the install easier.
Did someone try to import any tv shows lately?
I tried to import 4 tv shows but only 1 of them got imported into the video library.
I tested it several times until I realized thats its apparently a skin issue.
Using Estuary it worked as it should.
(2018-03-06, 05:31)latts9923 Wrote: Aeon MQ 7 Mod v1.0.2.1 for Kodi v18 "Leia"You can now update the Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod via my repo. The manual update process is no longer required. The following how-to video will walk you through installing my repo, and then installing/updating the Leia Mod. Installing my repo will begin the download process of v1.0.1.7, so make a backup of your skin if you have customized anything. This video is quite long, so there will be links provided in the video description that will allow you to skip to different portions of the video.DownloadsAeon MQ 7 Leia Mod v1.0.2.1Additional themes(You must first install the Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on, then you can copy the themes from this file into that Add-on.)Library Editor (Leia update)Skin Info Service (Leia update)Updates03/24/18 - Update for v1.0.0.1. Read here for more info.03/29/18 - Update for v1.0.0.2. Read here for more info.04/07/18 - Update for v1.0.0.3. Read here for more info.04/12/18 - Update for v1.0.0.4. Read here for more info.05/10/18 - Update for v1.0.0.5. Read here for more info.07/22/18 - Update for v1.0.0.6. Read here for more info.10/15/18 - Update for v1.0.0.7. Read here for more info.11/06/18 - Update for v1.0.0.8. Read here for more info.11/24/18 - Update for v1.0.0.9. Read here for more info.12/05/18 - Update for v1.0.1.0. Read here for more info.12/17/18 - Update for v1.0.1.1. Read here for more info.01/01/19 - Update for v1.0.1.2. Read here for more info.01/19/19 - Update for v1.0.1.3. Read here for more info.02/15/19 - Update for v1.0.1.4. Read here for more info.03/07/19 - Update for v1.0.1.5. Read here for more info.05/03/19 - Update for v1.0.1.6. Read here for more info.08/03/19 - Update for v1.0.1.7. Read here for more info.12/14/19 - Update for v1.0.1.8. Read here for more info.01/01/20 - Update for v1.0.1.9. Read here for more info.01/04/20 - Update for v1.0.2.0. Read here for more info.

Latts Luv the mod trying to update Leia MOD to 1.0.2.1 fails due to dependency resources.images.skinthemes.aeommq version.1.0.0 could not be satisfied any answer to this thanks
@Kupo91
I updated my TV Show library a few times over the weekend and didn't have any trouble.

@followtheants
Thanks! You can get v1.0.0 here.
(2020-01-21, 14:24)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
I updated my TV Show library a few times over the weekend and didn't have any trouble.

Did you scrape your tv shows or did you import the nfo and artwork files from your storage?
@Kupo91
I did not try importing the nfo. Is that where you are seeing the problem?
(2020-01-22, 15:41)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
I did not try importing the nfo. Is that where you are seeing the problem?

Ye maybe that makes the difference.. I will tell you what I've done

I usually scrape my movies and tv shows with Ember Media Manager to store all the nfos and artworks on my hdd.

Now I've edited some nfos of those 4 tv shows which I've mentioned before and to refresh them in kodi I ...
1. temporary moved these tv shows in a different folder on my hdd
2. cleaned my library in kodi to remove them
3. moved them back to their original folder
4. went in to my tv show library and clicked 'update library' to reimport them
And then it just imported 1 of 4 tv shows.
I repeated this process like 3 times but always with the same result

Oddly I never had issues doing this before. I always do this if I want to refresh some data.
Then I tried it in Estuary and it worked instantly.
(2020-01-06, 00:19)JanM201 Wrote: Hi @latts9923 
See picture:
I want to change it so it says Plot Outline:
Can you please direct me to the file I have to change.
Thanks

latts9923:

Have you considered using jurialmunkey's tmdb helper? he wrote code to display critics consensus from omdb. The one thing I don't know is if you need to display in dialogvideoinfo or it can be displayed in any view
@Kupo91
I was able to reproduce the problem you described. However, when I used Estuary to scan my library after copying the TV Shows back into my library folder it failed to import some episodes. I had to change my provider to "Local information only", then let it scan my content, change back to "The Movie Database" and scan again to get all my episodes to display.

@Edworld
I was browsing jurialmunkey's thread for the TMDb helper and read about adding the ability to display critics consensus, but I didn't see where it was ever implemented.
(2020-01-26, 16:01)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
I was able to reproduce the problem you described. However, when I used Estuary to scan my library after copying the TV Shows back into my library folder it failed to import some episodes. I had to change my provider to "Local information only", then let it scan my content, change back to "The Movie Database" and scan again to get all my episodes to display.

@Edworld
I was browsing jurialmunkey's thread for the TMDb helper and read about adding the ability to display critics consensus, but I didn't see where it was ever implemented.
@bsoriano implemented it in amber - dialogvideoinfo

thanks for looking into this.
How do I know if the movie supports Animated artwork? Where can I get the movie Animated artwork?
(2020-01-26, 17:44)qizhouzhangsheng Wrote: How do I know if the movie supports Animated artwork? Where can I get the movie Animated artwork?
https://www.kyradb.com/

You need to register (free). And than you can enter your api key and personal key in Artwork Beef. The keys will be listed on your KyraDB account page.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2020-01-26, 16:01)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

This might be something what I've experienced before. When I first updated my tv shows in AeonMQ7 it just imported 1 of 4 tv shows as I described. When I switched over to Estuary then without cleaning my library and looked up to the tv show library there it became only weirder. It disyplayed all 4 tv shows but if I opened one of them they all were empty. And when I moved back to the tv show overview the 4 tv shows were gone. If I then tried to update my library nothing was happening. I had to clean my library before. When I cleaned my library and imported the tv shows in Estuary without importing them in AeonMQ7 first everything worked as it should. But again this is new. I once always cleaned and updated my library in AeonMq7 and never had issues this way.
I noticed some movie info was missing when I was in the "info" screen for a movie and used the "reload" option and it brought back all of my missing info!
(I hadn't ever really seen it's ability before.....slow learner)
Is there a way to "reload" the entire movie library?

Thank you!
(2020-01-29, 18:54)melons2 Wrote: I noticed some movie info was missing when I was in the "info" screen for a movie and used the "reload" option and it brought back all of my missing info!
(I hadn't ever really seen it's ability before.....slow learner)
Is there a way to "reload" the entire movie library?

Thank you!
Kodi Wiki 4 & 4.1

https://kodi.wiki/view/Updating_or_remov...esh_Source
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

• 133(current)