• 137(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@melons2
You betcha!
(2020-03-11, 10:48)MB1968 Wrote:
(2020-03-08, 23:13)Kupo91 Wrote: I'm using the Panel view.

Season fanart enabled in the topmenu in the episodes window?  

Thanks for the hint! I've overseen this option. However even after enabling season fanart and also clearing my cache it still shows the wrong fanart Huh
Does it work for you?
@Kupo91

I'll have to test this for you. I don't use season fanarts. I'll let you know my findings and will edit this message when testing is done.

EDIT: I applied 1 season fanart image for tv show Alf, than I started ArtworkBeef from the contextmenu. I confirm the issue. The season fanart image won't show up in the episodes window. I'm using the KodiFlixTV view.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@Kupo91
@MB1968
Same problem here. I'm digging into it...
Thanks. Can you look into this small cosmetic issue also please?

In KodiFlixTV the clearlogo doesn't stay on the exact same position. When opening the seasons window, the clearlogo moves from position. One line lower it seems.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
Sure, I'll take a look.
@MB1968
I have a fix for the clearlogo...it will be part of the next update.
UPDATE #22 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.3

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I noticed there was code in MusicVisualisation.xml to hide the discart, but there was never a button on the OSD menu to enable/disable this feature. There is now a new button in the OSD menu called "HIDE DISCART".
  • I added the "Logo in CD" code to style5 and style6 of the music player.
  • I added code to List 3D for music to display the spine image for the front of the jewel box.
  • I changed the code in List 3D for music to display the artist instead of the album under the focused song title. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 not displaying the complete fanart image on the back of the cases. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the GAMES sublabel displyaing the wrong text. Thanks to MQ1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I changed the label and sublabel under the GAMES image to match the text for MQ 8.
  • I changed the discart aspectratio for List 3D and List 3D v2 for music so it would display the full image.
  • I fixed a problem with the position of the recently added IMDb rating for KodiFlix.
  • I changed the code for Extras in KodiFlix to display the second set of 6 disc images after 14 seconds instead of the original 26 seconds. I also added an animation to fade out the first 6 disc images when the second set displays. Thanks to bluebug for reporting this!
  • I changed the code to display the Artist Slideshow when "SLIDESHOW + VIEWING" is selected. Thanks to jasn for the fix!
  • I added the Extras button to the KodiFlixTV options in the Top Menu.

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the clearlogo up a bit for the Episode view in KodiFlixTV to match the position of the clearlogo for Seasons. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
I'm fixing some of the Top Menu settings (e.g. View Layout for KodiFlix) to default to the first setting after installing the skin so you don't have to manually select the setting to activate it.
Thanks for the latest release @latts9923 
I am now using the Kodiflix TV Layout since I find it much faster and less of a memory hog (I have a big library btw)
However,  if I choose to show PLOT OUTLINE on the top menu settings, it shows the tagline instead.
If I choose to show the FULL PLOT, it will show the tagline + the Rotten Tomatoes critic consensus instead.
The REAL PLOT will only be shown if the movie does not have a tagline or a RT consensus.
I hope you can look into it.
Again, thanks for the effort mate. We appreciate it!
@jasn The problem you helped me fix a few weeks ago with ArtistSlideshow not cycling thru artwork is back again. I checked the MusicVisualization.xml file and it still looks corrected so I'm not sure what is going on. I'm having the problem with this MQ7 Leia Mod as well as with the MQ8 Multi-Mod. Any ideas?

Switching over to SkinHelperScript instead of AS gets it to cycle thru the images but that's not ideal.

edit - Do I need to fix line 48 in CustomOSDMusic.xml file as well?...I hadn't done that before. - edit 2 - that does not fix it...
Looking thru the log it looks like this may be an issue with the backend artist image sources. I'll give it a few days and see what happens. Thanks.
I've been working the past week on new cases for the 3D views. I had to create a lot of custom reflections and tweak some code in Shelf3D v2, but it is almost ready. Then I can move on to the other 3 views. Bear with me...this might take some time to get them all to look right, but it will be worth it in the end. Here's a preview of the new cases for Shelf3D v2. Thanks to @Bruce_Banner for the idea!

Hi @latts9923 
Please see pictures:
Every time I start Kodi this is what I get. I have to go into lets say "Movies" & back out, for the problem to disappear.

Is it possible to have the bottom case which is in right list view, also display in low list view? The bottom case looks fantastic imho compared to the top one.
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Installed your repo OK
Tried to install skin for Leia keep getting error message, how do I get around this?
It's a scrolling message top right and the popup closes before complete message is displayed.

• 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13