• 139(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2020-03-30, 01:25)latts9923 Wrote: @Smirnoff13
I can look at implementing that mod.

Hello, frankly if you manage to implement it will be a real happiness, thanking you in advance for your implication.
@JanM201
I fixed the problem you reported with the date and time not sliding down into position on the vertical main menu. It will be part of the next update.

@Jeffers24
Hmm...trying to think of what else the problem could be.
Sorry, posted to wrong thread do deleted.
Thanks @latts9923  Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2020-03-13, 13:15)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
@MB1968
Same problem here. I'm digging into it...

Hi latts, did you find out what causes the seasons fanart issue?
@Kupo91
I just fixed the problem with the episodes not showing the season fanart. It will be part of the next update.
(2020-04-03, 14:28)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
I just fixed the problem with the episodes not showing the season fanart. It will be part of the next update.

Cool, thanks a lot Blush
UPDATE #23 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.4

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added code for the following buttons in the Top Menu to default to the first option when installing/resetting the skin..."CASE ART:" for the Right List View, "VIEW LAYOUT:" and "PLOT:" for the KodiFlix View, and "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:", "LANGUAGE FLAGS STYLE" and "DIALOGUE TOP ART" under "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW".
  • I added code to style6 of the Musiv Viz to allow you to enable/disable the Similar Artist mod. It is an existing setting in the OSD settings named "SIMILAR ARTISTS (JohnyBee mod)". Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I added new cases for List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. I also added case animations for Sets, TV Shows and Seasons to List 3D v2 and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for the idea on the new cases!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the time and date not sliding down when the mini weather mod appears when the main menu is in vertical mode. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the season fanart not displaying for episodes. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting this!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the cd diffuse image on the top right corner of style7 of Music Viz and also increased the size of the clock and removed the fade animation from the clock. Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I changed the way the "EXTRA ART" button handles the actress art and characterart in the Right List view. There are now separate settings for Movies and TV Shows. Thanks to Amjak for the request!
@latts9923 

Thank you very much for the hard work you put into these updates!!
I am one of the "high risk" people right now so I am "really" stuck or gladly staying at home depending how you look at it
These updates are a great way to help get through a tough time! (I MOD your updates myself a little further and the tinkering passes time!)

You and yours stay safe!

Thank you!
@melons2
You're welcome! I know what you mean...I've been teleworking the past three weeks and working on these updates is a bit of a stress relief. Fishing is my main relief valve, but a lot of the fishing holes I go to are temporarily off limits.

Same to you and yours! Take care!
Hi @latts9923, can you check this please:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2938627
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2020-04-08, 20:13)MB1968 Wrote: Hi @latts9923, can you check this please:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2938627

I just tried it out in Aeon MQ7 Leia mod skin and it works perfectly. Select month (04) then day (08) and the year is entered ......no need for a hyphen!
I found out what was causing the issue. The numeric keyboard in the Estuary skin shows a much better preview of the date field. It displays the date field fully on top of the keyboard and you can see the cursor.

The format for the "date added" field in Kodi is yyyy-mm-dd. So I assumed I had to enter the year first, than the month and the day. But it is exact the opposite.ImageImage
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
@melons2
I have a fix for the month and year not being displayed. It will be part of the next update. If you would like to fix it before then, open the file defaults.xml and find the following at the top of the file...

xml:

<default type="label">
<left>0</left>
<top>0</top>
<height>38</height>
<width>1466</width>
<label />
<align>left</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<font>Font_settings</font>
<textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
<scroll>true</scroll>
</default>

Change this to...
xml:

<default type="label">
<left>0</left>
<top>0</top>
<height>38</height>
<width>1466</width>
<label />
<align>left</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<disabledcolor>40ffffff</disabledcolor>
<scroll>true</scroll>
</default>
(2020-04-09, 17:51)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
@melons2
I have a fix for the month and year not being displayed. It will be part of the next update. If you would like to fix it before then, open the file defaults.xml and find the following at the top of the file...

xml:

<default type="label">
<left>0</left>
<top>0</top>
<height>38</height>
<width>1466</width>
<label />
<align>left</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<scroll>true</scroll>