• 141(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2020-05-07, 05:08)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 03:23)Alarmed Wrote: Greetings @latts9923. I have a couple issues.

1. A while ago I asked you about watched checkmarks not showing in the Youtube app. I have since discovered it only in Right List, and also in TV shows and Movies. All other views the check mark works. If you can't find the problem, is there a way I can make List 3d the default view? Reason being on YouTube I switch it to List 3d. Then when I go to page 2 it's back to Right List. And so on. I have to change every page to List 3d.

2. Some of the Weather Widget is stopped populating. When I click on weather the weather is there. It's just not in the widget. Also, I had seven days. Now there are only three.

Here is a screenshot of the weather: https://paste.pics/488f941f0028358dda1d92f4bf648327
(How do I post images like others do?)

Thanks for your help.
2 - when on “Weather” click down and select “WEATHER-7DAYS” instead of “WEATHER-36 HOURS” and you will see seven days instead of just three. Note that the 36 hour (3 day) display does not seem to populate for some reason but the 7 day does. 

Yeah! That fixed it! Thanks @wags1!
@Alarmed
The watched label should work in Right List while using the Youtube Add-on. Make sure you have the setting "WATCHED LABEL" enabled in the Top Menu as well as the setting "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" enabled in SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU.

@wags1
I think the 36 hours forecast was tied to the OpenWeatherMap Extended Add-on which is no longer displaying that info. I will remove the 36 hours and Weekend options.
(2020-05-09, 13:26)latts9923 Wrote: @Alarmed
The watched label should work in Right List while using the Youtube Add-on. Make sure you have the setting "WATCHED LABEL" enabled in the Top Menu as well as the setting "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" enabled in SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU.

@wags1
I think the 36 hours forecast was tied to the OpenWeatherMap Extended Add-on which is no longer displaying that info. I will remove the 36 hours and Weekend options.
@latts9923 

Please don't remove "weekend" weather. I am using Yahoo Weather as a service and get weekend weather!
Let me ask....what "should" I see if I select "Weather-Season"?
@melons2
What? You see the weekend forecast? I've been using Yahoo! Weather for a while now and it has never displayed the weekend.

If you select Weather-Season you can choose whether to display the Northern or Southern Hemisphere conditions. When you select Weather it will display the condition you chose after the location.
I'm using Yahoo! Weather and I don't see weekend forecasts either. Perhaps only certain cities?
@latts9923 
@wags1 

Yes, I double checked everything. I am using Yahoo weather and it's location is set to Lawrence Kansas.
I get readings for 7 day or weekend (2 day) weather.
(2020-05-11, 19:24)melons2 Wrote: @latts9923 
@wags1 

Yes, I double checked everything. I am using Yahoo weather and it's location is set to Lawrence Kansas.

I tried Lawrence, KS and I don’t get anything for weekend, just “SEARCHING FOR FORECAST”. Their are two ways to select weekend. From the submenu you select “WEATHER-WEEKEND” in which case you get a high/low temp (which I don’t think is even valid). Or click on weather and highlight “WEEKEND” under options and you just get “SEARCHING FOR FORECAST”. What version of Yahoo Weather are you running? Current version is 5.0.6
(2020-05-11, 20:59)wags1 Wrote:
@wags1 

I tried Lawrence, KS and I don’t get anything for weekend, just “SEARCHING FOR FORECAST”. Their are two ways to select weekend. From the submenu you select “WEATHER-WEEKEND” in which case you get a high/low temp (which I don’t think is even valid). Or click on weather and highlight “WEEKEND” under options and you just get “SEARCHING FOR FORECAST”. What version of Yahoo Weather are you running? Current version is 5.0.6 
Yes, I am using Yahoo weather version 5.0.6 and "arrow down"  and "WEATHER-WEEKEND" and it corresponds to the weather outlook from several other non-KODI weather sources.
What we really need is another "Weather Underground" with a similar reliable data source!
(2020-05-11, 21:27)melons2 Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 20:59)wags1 Wrote:
@wags1 

Yes, I am using Yahoo weather version 5.0.6 and "arrow down"  and "WEATHER-WEEKEND" and it corresponds to the weather outlook from several other non-KODI weather sources.
What we really need is another "Weather Underground" with a similar reliable data source!
What happens when you click on Weather (not arrow down) and select WEEKEND under OPTIONS? AFAIK the data for both screens comes from the same data source so not sure where the data is coming from for the screen you are referencing. Like I said the "arrow down"  and select "WEATHER-WEEKEND" screen that I see does have high and low temp displayed but it’s not the forecast.
(2020-05-11, 22:00)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 21:27)melons2 Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 20:59)wags1 Wrote: I tried Lawrence, KS and I don’t get anything for weekend, just “SEARCHING FOR FORECAST”. Their are two ways to select weekend. From the submenu you select “WEATHER-WEEKEND” in which case you get a high/low temp (which I don’t think is even valid). Or click on weather and highlight “WEEKEND” under options and you just get “SEARCHING FOR FORECAST”. What version of Yahoo Weather are you running? Current version is 5.0.6 
What happens when you click on Weather (not arrow down) and select WEEKEND under OPTIONS? AFAIK the data for both screens comes from the same data source so not sure where the data is coming from for the screen you are referencing. Like I said the "arrow down"  and select "WEATHER-WEEKEND" screen that I see does have high and low temp displayed but it’s not the forecast. 
You are probably right.....? I don't know.
I'm trying to install this mod, but not having much luck... This is a fresh install of Kodi, tried to install marcelveldt's skin helper service first...that failed. so i tried to install all dependencies manually and was eventually able to get it installed. Then I went back to try and install this Mod and it still seems to fail, I checked the error message in the logs and i see this below I've opened the FTP path in the browser and can get to where the path is trying to get too and it does exist... not sure why this is failing...did i miss an update or workaround some where? 

2020-05-16 21:04:41.299 T:38764 WARNING: CGUIWindowManager - CGUIWindowManager::HandleAction - ignoring action 107, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running 2020-05-16 21:09:06.236 T:36780 WARNING: Previous line repeats 17 times. 2020-05-16 21:09:06.236 T:36780 ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Couldn't connect to server(7) for https://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/xbmc/addon...-1.0.1.zip 2020-05-16 21:09:36.236 T:36780 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) 2020-05-16 21:09:36.236 T:36780 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 0 for https://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/xbmc/addon...-1.0.1.zip: 2020-05-16 21:09:36.236 T:36780 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.program.autocompletion:
: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/plugin.program.autocompletion-1.0.1.zip 2020-05-16 21:09:36.237 T:36780 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod]: failed to install dependency plugin.program.autocompletion]
Nevermind, I ended up finally figuring it out...apparently you have to install the failing dependencies from Kodi, instead of the marcelveldt repo and you have to do a search and install every time a dependency fails. This took me two days to figure out, but glad it's working now
@Shredder_guitar

Sorry you had so much trouble...I haven't installed this from scratch in a while. Let me see if I can streamline the process.
Hi, running this on android/ krypton I get back/spine art on shelf3d view on the CDs. Running on Leia/ libreElec I get no back/spine art or even track names as CD spins. Is there a way to make it appear? Thanks.
(2020-06-01, 11:52)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: Hi, running this on android/ krypton I get back/spine art on shelf3d view on the CDs. Running on Leia/ libreElec I get no back/spine art or even track names as CD spins. Is there a way to make it appear? Thanks.
What a coincidence. I was just about to post a similar message for CoreElec. Whatever I try, the backcover image (back.jpg) won't display for the Shelf3D music views.

The Shelf3D view displays the default back image, but the albums (artist view) and track titles (album view) are not listed.

The Shelf3Dv2 view doesn't show the backcover at all.

CoreELEC is case sensitive. Do we need to change something in the code?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

• 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13