• 148(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@JanM201

It looks like the consensus and plot are showing correctly for Interstellar. The new additions I made will fix the missing info for Sets when "CONSENSUS" is selected. If you use TheMovieDB scraper for your Movies, it will scrape the Movie Set Name and Overview...which are entered into the database. The Set Overview will display when "CONSENSUS" is selected.
(2020-08-12, 00:19)latts9923 Wrote: Sorry...I've reinstalled Kodi on that FireTV since then, and I don't remember which Add-on it was that caused the problem.

Thanks for the tipp. I found out which video addon causes this issue. The message on kodi startup is gone now.

Maybe you only forgot to answer but you've read what i posted here with the graphical issue on the rightlistview?

And then i've got another (maybe feature request?) question regarding the right list view.

Is it possible to show the imdb top250 on the upper left corner? Like on the screenshot below?

This is a older screenshot. I think from the MQ7 krypton mod. But it was a nice feature and looks great. It would be cool to have this again.

Thanks again for all your time and work!
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
@MrSmith2019
You're welcome...glad you got it figured out!

I am unable to reproduce the second scrollbar problem on the Right List view.

That must be an older version of the mod before I moved the icon. I added the IMDb Top 250 icon to the media flags at the bottom some time back.
(2020-08-12, 13:54)latts9923 Wrote: I am unable to reproduce the second scrollbar problem on the Right List view.

It was some time ago but i can remember that it was fixed in the MQ7 krypton mod. But i dont know who fixed it. Maybe angelinas?

I also dont have these files anymore because my last android box crashed...
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
UPDATE #26 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.7

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added some options to the "PLOT:" setting for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV. Below are the eight options. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
    1. If you have "PLOT" selected and the tagline is available, you will see the tagline and the plot.
    2. If you have "PLOT" selected and the tagline is missing, you will see the plot only.
    3. If you have "PLOT" selected and you have a Set selected, you will see the extended plot for the movies in the set.
    4. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline and plot outline is available, you will see the tagline and consensus.
    5. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline is missing but the plot outline is available, you will see the consensus only.
    6. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline is available but not the plot outline, you will see the tagline and plot.
    7. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline and plot outline are both missing, you will see the plot only.
    8. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and you have a Set selected, you will see the Set plot.
  • I added some code to control the discart for music in the Right List view. The album view was not displaying discart...that is now fixed. If the local discart is available, it will display that first. If the local discart is not available, it will use Skin Helper to display the discart.
  • I added some code to control the discart for all the fullscreen music layouts. If the local discart is available, it will display that first. If the local discart is not available, it will use Skin Helper to display the discart. Thanks to mohawkcr for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I made the "HIDE TV SHOW INFO" button visible for the TV ART layout in KodiFlixTV.
  • I removed the slide animation to the logo and rating info for KodiFlixTV if the TV ART layout is selected and "HIDE TV SHOW INFO" is enabled.
  • I fixed a problem with the plot and far right vertical separator displaying incorrectly on the Video Info screen when the Top250 was not visible for TV Shows. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the IMDb rating not displaying in KodiFlix if the "CASES" setting was disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I did some housecleaning to KodiFlixTV.
@latts9923 

I just want to say how I appreciate you developing and maintaining this mod. I know this must take a lot of your time and a great amount of effort.

Thank you very much!
@melons2
Thanks for the kind words! It does eat up some time, but I still enjoy working on the skins.

You're welcome!
Thanks for the update. No issues so far.

Question: should extrafanarts work for the tracklist window?

The extrafanart are displayed for the artist view, for the album view, but not for the tracklist view. Image
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Lightbulb 
(2020-08-12, 13:54)latts9923 Wrote: @MrSmith2019
I am unable to reproduce the second scrollbar problem on the Right List view.

The problem sits within the ViewsKodiFlix.xml file. You used the id="71" as plot identification but this id is for the scrollbar.

So just delete the id="71" from all code snippets like that
:
<control type="textbox" id="71">
14 times in the hole file. So it looks like that:
:
<control type="textbox">
And then the virtual scroll bar on the left is gone and the graphical issue is fixed.

I think you can include this with the next update so it is also fixed for all others.

THANKS @Angelinas for his help with this bug!
Hi quick question for latts, a while back you changed the behavior of extrafanart to cycle in the background of shelf 3d v2.
Before this change the same artist thumb in the 16.9 window above the cd's was also displayed as background.
Here's the problem; I want extrafanart images only to cycle on now playing screen, not on album selection screen. I remember you fixing this a while back, I wanna alter that XML to fix. Cheers.
(2020-08-19, 15:32)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: Hi quick question for latts, a while back you changed the behavior of extrafanart to cycle in the background of shelf 3d v2.
Before this change the same artist thumb in the 16.9 window above the cd's was also displayed as background.
Here's the problem; I want extrafanart images only to cycle on now playing screen, not on album selection screen. I remember you fixing this a while back, I wanna alter that XML to fix. Cheers.

Thank you so much.  Your skins are awesome and I am glad you are so helpful!!
Maybe I should explain better, the busy backgrounds ( i use cinemagraphs) with extrafanart switched on cause my s905x box to crash when browsing CD covers.
I wonder if there is an XML document I can alter to force the shelf 3dv2 view to display default fanart.
I didn't presume to know anything about coding skins, just wondered if there was an easy fix that wouldn't offend people that do enjoy it the way it is. Many thanks.
(2020-08-19, 16:20)mohawkcr Wrote: [quote="Vimmelthevamp

By the way mohawkcr, did you solve the problem of your cdart being replaced by a version from fanart TV? If not, the culprit is the metadata and artwork module. You need to downgrade to version 1.0.19.018. It fixed my woes.
(2020-08-19, 19:12)Vimmelthevampire Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 16:20)mohawkcr Wrote: [quote="Vimmelthevamp

By the way mohawkcr, did you solve the problem of your cdart being replaced by a version from fanart TV? If not, the culprit is the metadata and artwork module. You need to downgrade to version 1.0.19.018. It fixed my woes.
[/quote]
It definitley helped, but there are still some songs artwork being replaced by album covers from http://coverartarchive.com, which I have no idea how that is happening.  So you say to downgrade the metadata and artwork module?  Can you point me in the right direction on how to do that?
OK. First download script.module.metadautils-1.0.19.018.zip (295kb) from anywhere you can get it.
In kodi, goto settings>system>addons>updates and change to notify, but don't install updates.
Then settlings>addons>install from zip file and navigate to the zip file, and install.
I'll assume you have local art already album cover (folder.jpg) disc (cdart.PNG) etc stored with album track names, as I have.
Restart kodi so the old metadata module gets loaded, rescan music folders, push 'c' context menu on any album selected, hit artwork options, and Refresh ( auto lookup) and it should pull your local art in. Enjoy.
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13