• 160(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2020-12-09, 14:07)latts9923 Wrote: @521256
Hmm...mine is definitely displaying the images only in the extrafanart subfolder of the movie.

OK...try changing that line and the one below it with this...
xml:

<value condition="Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart/</value>
@latts9923 
Yes! I think you found the issue, good work! Now the extrafanart is working perfectly, thanks!
@521256
Great! You're welcome! That will be included in the next update.
@Eladios
Thanks for the info!
I do not see the release date in menu osd. I will try on other platforms see if it works.

I have another suggestion regarding shelf 3d/3dv2 for movies. May we have a top menu button that swaps the 16x9 thumb of default fanart above the cases, for the fullscreen extra fanart/beef fanart that is displayed, but mostly obscured, by the cases.

Thanks.
@Vimmelthevampire
Both Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 should display extrafanart first if you have an extrafanart subfolder.
(2020-12-10, 14:29)latts9923 Wrote: @Vimmelthevampire
Both Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 should display extrafanart first if you have an extrafanart subfolder.

I'll recheck. With artwork beef at least, multiple backgrounds can be chosen, and they do indeed cycle, as backgrounds.
The 16x9 thumb above the cases should cycle too? Only the default fanart is displayed here.
(2020-12-10, 21:19)Vimmelthevampire Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 14:29)latts9923 Wrote: @Vimmelthevampire

I'll recheck. With artwork beef at least, multiple backgrounds can be chosen, and they do indeed cycle, as backgrounds.
The 16x9 thumb above the cases should cycle too? Only the default fanart is displayed here.

Yeah it does work had to rescan into library though. Thanks latts.
@Vimmelthevampire
Good deal...you're welcome.
Awesome work! From the forum I was able to install the new leia mod-1.0.3.3.  I am however unable to update the coloured mediaicons.-0.1.0.  Each time I try the installation fails.  Any suggestions?
@emani
Thank you! I had a problem installing the colored mediaicons on Krypton. To fix it I closed Kodi, removed the existing Add-on folder in Kodi/addons, then installed the new version.
UPDATE #33 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.4

ImageAdditions
  • I added a button in the Top Menu for the Posterlite view that allows you to enable/disable the episode title that displays on the banner when "BANNER" is the selected icon. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added an icon to the Music OSD menu that allows you to show the lyrics if you disable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" in the "CU LRC LYRICS" Add-on settings. The new "SHOW LYRICS" icon is located between "MUTE" and "SETTINGS". If you enable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" again, you will need to click the "SHOW LYRICS" icon one more time to activate the lyrics script, and then it will run automatically when you start a new song. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I have a fix for the extrafanart for videos to use the local folder first and then use Skin Helper as a backup. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!
  • The characterart was not displaying for the Posterlite view when episodes was selected and characterart was the "+ICON" selection. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to KodiFlix so that the Set poster will display correctly when Movie Set Cases and Center List are both enabled on an Android system. Thanks to Blackysb for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The clearlogo in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Thanks. I now have it working.  Side note: does anybody have TVTunes working? I somehow cant get it to work. Any help appreciated.
(2020-12-09, 17:08)latts9923 Wrote: @521256
Great! You're welcome! That will be included in the next update.
@latts9923 Thanks for the update! Now the extra fanart in the separate folders of the movies on my HDD is cycling as it did before.
However, the (extra) fanart in video add-ons like 'The Crew' or 'Exodus Redux', now isn't working anymore. This issue in these video add-ons only occurs in the 'film' section. (e.g. the issue doesn't occur in the section 'tv series', the fanart is working correctly in this section). As this issue only occurs in the 'film' section and didn't occur before, I think this has something to do with the adjustments you made in the file 'IncludesVariables.xml'. It looks like that in the 'films' section of the video add-ons, the add-ons now are looking for local fanart (that doesn't exist), but there is no back up for displaying online fanart.  

Could you verify this?
@521256

Please note that as per our forum rules (wiki), discussions or usage of banned add-ons is not permitted on our forum.
@521256
I have a fix for the Video Add-on extrafanart. Try this...open IncludesVariables.xml and find "value_videofanart". Change the third value below that...

xml:

<value condition="Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)]</value>

to this...

xml:

<value condition="[Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/)] | [Window.IsActive(videos,addons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts))]">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)]</value>
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13