• 166(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2021-01-21, 14:03)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Yeah, I tried that as well with no luck.
If you tell me which addons are involved to display the imdb 250 ranking, we could compare versions numbers of these addons.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
Here's what I have installed...
script.skin.helper.service v1.1.31
script.module.metadatautils v1.0.37
script.module.beautifulsoup v3.2.1
script.module.beautifulsoup4 v4.6.2
(2021-01-22, 00:48)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Here's what I have installed...
script.skin.helper.service v1.1.31
And this is what I have installed:

script.skin.helper.service v1.1.32

Only the version for the script.skin.helper.service addon is different as you see.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Roger that...yeah, I was using v1.1.32 and got no joy before downgrading to v1.1.31.
UPDATE #35 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.6

ImageAdditions
  • I added "Premiered:" to the Video OSD to display the premiered date when you are watching an episode.
  • I added the option in Skin Settings to use a different color for the glow on the neon menu bar.
  • I added Premiered, Status, Awards, Country, and Writer to Video Info for TV Shows. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea!

ImageBug fixes
  • The title stopped scrolling after about a minute when using Layout 6 in music viz. Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the bug!
  • The composition was not displaying in the main menu if you select a Playlist as a Main Menu item. Thanks to gotham_x for reporting the bug!
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. Thanks to woggs for reporting the bug!
  • The modern font was not displaying for the views and Video Info screen when the modern fontset was selected. Thanks to ausvette for reporting the bug!
  • Selecting "I" on the keyboard will now toggle on/off the furniture in the music viz screen.
  • I fixed a problem with the Smart Shortcuts in the Top Menu. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for reporting the bug and Angelinas for providing the fix!

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now enable/disable the release date/premiere and plot info in the Video OSD with the "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" button in Skin Settings. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for the request!
Thanks for the update. Please check MusicVisualisation.xml. All music layouts start to change in some sort of karaoke layout after 10 seconds. The only thing that remains visible, are the song lyrics.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I'm going to try starting with a fresh install and see if I can reproduce this 10 second problem.
I was finally able to fix the problem I was having with the Top 250 showing for TV Shows. I noticed it was working on my Fire TV Cube, so I looked at the version of Metadata and it was v1.0.19. I zipped it up and installed it on my Windows Leia box, removed simplecache.db and fired Kodi back up. After a few minutes it showed the Top 250 info! I updated Metadata back to 1.0.37 and it is still working. Thank goodness!
Nice! Was the KodiFlixTV.xml file I sent you of use?
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Well, in a way it was. I tried your file on my Windows PC with no success. Then it hit me that I haven't fire up my Fire TV Cube in some time, and I saw it was showing the Top 250.
Well I'm glad it is finally fixed. Did you notice the differences in coding for some parts? The file I sent you, is still using old code if I remember correctly, regarding the top 250 ranking.

There's still one minor issue remaining. The status for tv shows. I removed a couple of lines from the KodiFlixTV.xml.

Imho, either the status is correct, or there's no status. Since the status is not retrieved correctly from the TVDB website, I decided to remove these lines of code. Maybe one day you'll be able to fix this issue too Wink
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Some of the Top 250 code you had in your file I removed. As far as I know, Kodi does not recognize Top 250 info from a TV Show's NFO file. It is provided by Skin Helper only.

I thought I had the status working...I'll take a look.
Clear. I'll use your imdb code in the KodiFlixTV.xml the next update.
Windows 11 Pro

The Aeon MQ8 skin uses a grey semi transparent background to display the stream details, when pressing the letter O on the keyboard.

I always have difficulties to read the white text for the stream details, when the background is light too. So I have to wait for a darker background, or I'll have to fast forward a couple of seconds.

Request: Can you add that grey background to the Aeon MQ7 skin too? I'm satisfied with current position for the text. The AeonMQ8 skin displays the stream details at the bottom of the screen. But you can leave them on top for the Aeon MQ7 Leia mod.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I'll see what I can do.
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help