• 184(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2021-11-14, 16:19)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
@Juan Mortyme
Hey, fellers. I'm back at my mod PC, and I have a fix for the duplicate studio icons in KodiFlixTV.
Welcome back Wink

Nice!
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Thanks! It's good to be home again...that was a long trip.
UPDATE #45 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.6

Image Additions
  • I added a new default studio...Amazon Prime Video. If you check my repo, there is a new version of the Colored Media Icons Add-on with this studio added as well. Thanks to djhifi for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The studios for the Boxset view in KodiFlixTV were not displaying correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the "PLAY" button on the Video Info screen to the first button displayed. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
Thanks for the update. I think you've forgotten to include the ViewsKodiFlixTV.xml file that contains the changes for the studio icon.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
You bet bud! I didn't change anything in ViewsKodiFlixTV.xml. I changed the code for the variable "value_studio_tv" in IncludesVariables.xml.
I see. The studio icons on the boxset behave normally now. But I prefer to see them in blank and white. They are coloured now.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
The studio icons are controlled by the MEDIA FLAGS - ICONS setting in SKIN SETTINGS. I can change them to use the SHOW COLOURED STUDIO ICON setting instead. Or would you rather have an independent setting for those?
@latts9923,

Please check these images. My skin settings did not change. In version 1.0.4.5 I had coloured media icons and black and white studio icons for tv shows. After updating to version 1.0.4.6 I have coloured media icons and coloured studio icons.

Skin settings

Skin version 1.0.4.5

Skin version 1.0.4.6
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I've been messing with the settings for the KodiFlixTV Boxset studios. The only way I can get them to display correctly is to tie them to the MEDIA FLAGS - ICONS setting in SKIN SETTINGS.
(2021-11-27, 14:39)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I've been messing with the settings for the KodiFlixTV Boxset studios. The only way I can get them to display correctly is to tie them to the MEDIA FLAGS - ICONS setting in SKIN SETTINGS.
Okay, can you still make the combination coloured media icons and black and white studio icons like in version 1.0.4.5?

(I edited #2753)
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I've added a new button to the Top Menu for KodiFlixTV that will allow you to switch between the default and colored studio icons for Boxsets.
(2021-11-28, 15:48)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I've added a new button to the Top Menu for KodiFlixTV that will allow you to switch between the default and colored studio icons for Boxsets.
Thanks for this addition.
Windows 11 Pro

UPDATE #46 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.7

Image Additions
  • I added a button to the Top Menu of KodiFlixTV that allows you to display either the default or colored studio icon in the boxset when BOXSETS is selected as the layout. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added a new option to display a flag icon for the Country field for Movies and TV Shows on the Video Info screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "COUNTRY FLAGS" that you can toggle between "TEXT" and "LOGO". You will also need to install the Movie Country Icons Add-on from my repo.
  • I added code to display the animatedlogo for Movies if available in views.
  • I added the text/icon audio flag option to the KodiFlix media flags. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added four new studios...MSG, HBO Max, Paramount+ and TSN. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The TV Show episode info was not displaying in the Video Info Screen. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The "HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS" Top Menu button for KodiFlix was not working if you had "MOVIE SET CASES" disabled.

ImageMaintenance
  • I added code to the "EXTRAFANART" setting for TV Shows and Sets. If Skin Helper can't display extrafanart, it will use Artwork Helper to display the extrafanart.
  • I removed "minutes" after the Movie duration in the Video Info screen. It will now only display HH:MM:SS. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting this!
  • I removed "EXTRAFANART" as an Artwork option from the Top Menu for Episodes.
  • The code for "SEASON FANART" now uses Artwork Helper to display multiple season artwork (if available).
  • I updated the Music Video code for the Video Info screen. The top info will now display Album, Director, Studio, Duration, Audio language, Subtitles, and Path. You can switch between TEXT and LOGO for the Audio/Subtitle flags. The screen will also display characterart for the Music Video (if available).

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!
Thanks for the update, for still maintaining the Leia mod and your kind support last year.

I'm experiencing some small issues with version 1.0.4.7 but will report them later. Enjoy Christmas and your holiday.

Cheers buddy
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
You're very welcome!
  • 184(current)