• 197(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@Youffran
@Uploadergt
@Eladios
Version 1.1.35 of Skin Helper Service is available from my repo. If you're still having problems with the metadata displaying, you can try closing KODI, delete simplecache.db, and open KODI again to let the database rebuild. It will take a few minutes for the database to populate.
(2022-07-03, 20:26)Juan Mortyme Wrote: @Eladios 

latts9923 repo download link.

Thanks for your answer, but this is a Zip download and the 1.1.3.5 helper is missing
(2022-07-05, 13:58)latts9923 Wrote: @Youffran
@Uploadergt
@Eladios
Version 1.1.35 of Skin Helper Service is available from my repo. If you're still having problems with the metadata displaying, you can try closing KODI, delete simplecache.db, and open KODI again to let the database rebuild. It will take a few minutes for the database to populate.

Latts9923 how do I get helper service 1.1.3.5 I can't access your repository
(2022-07-12, 13:17)Eladios Wrote:
@Uploadergt
@Eladios

Here is the link to the zip file from his repo.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Use the zip file that was provided to install Latts’s repo then you will have access to the files in the repo.
@Uploadergt
@Eladios

@Eladios 

Sorry, if I wasn't clear. As per wags1's post above, the first link is for repository.lattsrepo-3.0.0.zip and you install that file using the 'install from zip' option in Kodi Addons. You should be able to use the 'install from repo' option after that to access and browse the repo. If for whatever reason you can't find Skin Helper v1.1.35 in the repo you can use skinhelper.sevice-1.1.35.zip to install it from zip.

I hope that makes sense.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

(2022-07-13, 02:43)Juan Mortyme Wrote:
@Uploadergt
@Eladios

@Eladios 

Sorry, if I wasn't clear. As per wags1's post above, the first link is for repository.lattsrepo-3.0.0.zip and you install that file using the 'install from zip' option in Kodi Addons. You should be able to use the 'install from repo' option after that to access and browse the repo. If for whatever reason you can't find Skin Helper v1.1.35 in the repo you can use skinhelper.sevice-1.1.35.zip to install it from zip.

I hope that makes sense.

Yes I got it, thank you very much
@Uploadergt
@Eladios

In kodiflyx before the Oscars of the movies came out next to the flags, now they don't come out, they only appear in information.

In the right list if they appear above the cover
Ok I already found the way, there is a button above in configuration to be able to go from one mode to another, sorry for the inconvenience, Thanks
@latts9923, I've found a small bug.

Please add a music artists widget to your homescreen. Check the proportion of the artist images (rectangular instead of square). This bug is introduced since you decided to use a fixed resolution for tv show and movie posters in the widget view.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
Howdy...yeah, someone else reported that bug as well. I have a fix for this in the next update. I don't have a fix yet for MQ 8...just MQ 7.
(2022-08-09, 19:43)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Howdy...yeah, someone else reported that bug as well. I have a fix for this in the next update. I don't have a fix yet for MQ 8...just MQ 7.
I've found the post. User Shredder Guitar posted a message concerning the distorted covers for music albums under MQ8.
Windows 11 Pro

UPDATE #55 - This will update the skin to v1.0.5.6

Image Additions
  • I added the studio icons Mendelson Melendez Productions and Well Go Entertainment.
  • I added a Birthday button to the Visual Effects. This will display a Happy Birthday banner and other images. Thanks to @martinsvision for the request!
  • I added an option in the Top Menu named "OPEN CASE" for the Showcase view. This will work whether the "STACKED" button is enabled or not. I also added the option "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" for Sets. Thanks to @Skin helper error for the request and @Mike_Doc for the code from the Madnox skin!

• I added code to the Showcase view to display animated posters.
  • I added an option to display the DTS High Resolution Audio and DTS Master Audio icons for the audiocodec flag. Add ".dtshd-hra." to your filename to display the DTS High Res. flag. Add ".dtshd-ma.", ".dtshdma.", or ".dtsma." to display the DTS Master Audio flag.
  • I changed the TV Show case for Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2. It will now display the studio logo instead of "TV SERIES". If the studio is missing, it will revert back to "TV SERIES". Thanks to @Skin helper error for the request!
  • I added Movies, Sets, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes options to the Forced View setting in the Top Menu. Thanks to @Chalklands for the request!
  • I added an option to Extra Fanart and Artwork Helper to display animated fanart (or multiple animated fanarts if available) if you have "CINEMAGRAPH FANART" enabled in the Top Menu. If the animated fanart is missing it will revert back to Extra Fanart or Artwork Helper. Thanks to @Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a glowing Bluray videocodec to the Multiplex view for the focused Movie. This is a test run to see what everyone thinks. If you like the glow effect, I can add it to the other videocodecs as well. If you'd rather not have a glowing videocodec, I can add a Top Menu button to disable it. Thanks to @3000 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlixTV displaying both the default and KodiFlix flags. Thanks to @Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with Sets Default Fanart and Extra Fanart settings. They were not working correctly.
  • The album art was not displaying for songs in the RightList view if "CHARACTER ART POSTER" was selected for Movies.
  • The 5th and 7th movie in the Sets flags were not displaying the aspectratio flag.
  • I fixed the problem with non-movie widgets displaying the incorrect aspect ratio.
  • The Total Art view was not displaying in the view selector list for Sets.

ImageMaintenance
  • The following streaming service icons will now display as a studio flag instead of mediatype or videocodec...Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix. The Netflix Film and Netflix Series icons will display as mediatype icons if ".netflix_film" or ".netflix_series" are included in the file name. Thanks to @Juan Mortyme for the research and request!
  • I changed the Sets case image for Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to @Skin helper error for the request!

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons add-on available on my repo.
Thanks for the update. I skipped the two previous versions. This one solves a couple of bugs and is bringing new additions. Nice.

My video filenames don't contain the mediatype name. Can this be done by adding a tag to the .nfo file?

If not, can the three dots reserved for the media type in the media icon bar be easily removed?
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
You're welcome! I'm not aware of a mediatype tag for the NFO. You can remove the code if you open includes.xml and find...

xml:

<!-- Mediatype -->
<control type="image">
<include>FlagImage</include>
<texture fallback="flags/flag_default.png">$VAR[mediatype]</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
<include>FlagSeparator</include>
</control>

Remove that code and that should do it.
Thank youWink

I've noticed a small bug. Open your addon menu. Check the botom bar. Count the dots Wink

EDIT
Not sure if this a bug. Please check the tv show section with:
KodiFlixTV view enabled
Show KodiFlix Flags enabled
Show Less Media Flags disabled.

You'll see double icons for the imdb top 250 ranking and mpaa rating.

Windows 11 Pro

• 197(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13