Need Advice Offering IPTV In A Build
I am relatively new to offering android boxes and the biggest customers request is they want to cut the cable cord but also want their live local news. I was hoping for some advice on the most cost effective way to offer local (New York) channels. I was told by one re-seller that he paid $500 for a service that came with an unlimited ability to load the iptv service onto his boxes. He was not charging and was including it in his build thus not reselling any services. I appreciate all info and recommendations. Thanks in advance.
Hello @ekippy,

I believe you are bordering on breaching our Forum Rules, so I don't think you will get a lot of assistance here.

1. You have customers. If you are taking money from unsuspecting customers, then you should have more knowledge in your undertaking and able to support the customers yourself. (You keep money, then turn to us when things screw up?)
2. IPTV streams are usually pirated. If they are legal streams, then accounts are being abused by providing the service to more than a single customer.
3. We don't support Builds.

Please provide evidence that what you are undertaking is completely legit. If not, your thread will be closed and removed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Why can't I recommend an IPTV service that they can purchase. What I am asking for is the best legal way to offer local news to people that want to cut the cable cord.
Yes of course you can suggest a legal IPTV service.

You do need to be aware of our trademark rules, in particularly about releasing a version of Kodi that is changed in any way from the default, or contains addons, skins etc. See https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Kill it!!! Kill it with fire!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Advice Offering IPTV In A Build0