[Request] ninjavideo.net script
just ran across http://www.ninjavideo.net and it seems they have a nice share of tv-shows and movies in divx. The only thing is you need to download a little app called ninjavideohelper, which allows you to watch shows. That may be a problem for creating a script to run on the box.

Would be nice if it would work...Nod
Okay, i`ve had a look at ninjavideo and they do not have all divx content.
They just use a system of cached locations to various other videohosts, but no direct path.

'Status: 200 OK\r\nLocation: ba34862b10e97be779dd2b3f236f93da9b520c26\r\nMethod: veoh\r\nName: 24 5x01 Day 5: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM\r\n'
>>>
>>> link
'Status: 200 OK\r\nLocation: dfe131cc5ec6bc7b7f63e9b0ebf9febf1d2f7152\r\nMethod: veoh\r\nName: Black Books 3x01\r\n'
>>>
>>> link
'Status: 200 OK\r\nLocation: 716cd341de7c1ffaee9a37945c9a9b99e1f0c5a1\r\nMethod: veoh\r\nName: Dead Like Me 2x07 Rites of Passage\r\n'

I will create a plugin for you at some point this week.

I`ve just finished the new megavideo algo and am just finishing my Surf the channel plugin, who do cache all their files so video is a joy.

And damn fast.

Cheers, Voinage
Voinage, that sounds great! Thanks.
Rainbow 
Voinage Wrote:Okay, i`ve had a look at ninjavideo and they do not have all divx content.
They just use a system of cached locations to various other videohosts, but no direct path.

'Status: 200 OK\r\nLocation: ba34862b10e97be779dd2b3f236f93da9b520c26\r\nMethod: veoh\r\nName: 24 5x01 Day 5: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM\r\n'
>>>
>>> link
'Status: 200 OK\r\nLocation: dfe131cc5ec6bc7b7f63e9b0ebf9febf1d2f7152\r\nMethod: veoh\r\nName: Black Books 3x01\r\n'
>>>
>>> link
'Status: 200 OK\r\nLocation: 716cd341de7c1ffaee9a37945c9a9b99e1f0c5a1\r\nMethod: veoh\r\nName: Dead Like Me 2x07 Rites of Passage\r\n'

I will create a plugin for you at some point this week.

I`ve just finished the new megavideo algo and am just finishing my Surf the channel plugin, who do cache all their files so video is a joy.

And damn fast.

Cheers, Voinage

Thanks Voinage. I'm currently making great use of your ITV script - It's great. I look forward with anticipation to surf the channel et al. You're putting a LOT of work into this and I really appreciate it.

Once I get my exams out of the road I'll have a bit more time free. If you're willing and it will help I'd be keen to have you teach me a little about how to create these plugins (my programming is rusty) - or even the dogsbody bit of figuring out how to resolve the links - so that I can help out with producing these scripts as I'd really like to contribute to the community in this way.

Anyway I look forward to installing this on my other two xboxes and the three at my home address that my family are now happily addicted to Wink
thanks voinage for looking into my request, I'm gonna check out your other plugins too. I appreciate the work you're doing for the scene.
okay aart.

NinjaVideo uses a very annoying way to get files from veoh.
This is all done via the helper.I decompiled it and it`s a no go.

first the hash value: as above under location: dfe131cc5ec6bc7b7f63e9b0ebf9febf1d2f7152

Now normally , when getting veoh we don`t use this.

All it produces are the hash pieces of the original file for veoh tv`s P2P tv client.

http://p-cache.veoh.com/cache/veoh/dfe13...f7152.veoh

That is of no "normal" use for getting the video file.
We need the permalink id. ie v1075766 which is then added to :

http://www.veoh.com/rest/video/v1075766/details

which gives all the details including flv path,but even then veoh movies limit to 5mins.

The ninja video helper uses a get to p-cache.veoh.com to get each piece of the file like a torrent threading the video.

the get thread from veoh where the file is normally an avi is :
http://p-cache.veoh.com/cache/get.jsp?fileHash=(put the hash value from ninja here)&pieceHash=(& the piece id from the above page here)%20HTTP/1.1

This gives you a jsp file:- with video data

in order to get the full file you have to request each segment after the last piece has finished. It`s not good.

Anyway I can`t get the path to the veoh links via ninja video so the project is off.

Apologies, Voinage.
no worries man, I appreciate the effort you put into it. I thought that maybe the helper could cause problems. again thanks for looking into it tho.
Aart
Ninja video is back on , expect a plugin release soon.
Thanks to unbehagen for the serverside code.

Voinage
nice..! thanks unbehagen for looking into it.
Hello all...

I'm Phara. You may recognize my name from NinjaVideo. I'm one of the three Administrators there. I would like to assure everyone right now that there is no spyware, malware, or any kind of trojan associated with the Ninja Helper. It is simply a tool that we need to allow for the buffering of our videos in our DivX Player. This will no doubt be met with a degree of skepticism... and I'm sure I might be a bit apprehensive if I was in your shoes as well, but there really isn't anything else I can say other than download it and see for yourself. Also you are more than welcome to view our Forums and check out the Mainsite Issues Subforum. You will find tutorials on installation as well as numerous pages of raves concerning the speed of the Beta.

It makes me a bit wary and a little sad to see people decompiling our player. We really have tried to do everything in our power to make it as simple as possible to use and to squash any spyware rumors coming in from our competitors. Additionally, we are releasing our NinjaVideo Applet this week and the Helper will no longer be necessary, but we don't do this to give people an easier way to break it down... we do it to ease the one area of discomfort that people have with our site, which is the required download.

I will be checking back here periodically to answer any questions you may have, but the best way to reach me would probably be through the NinjaVideo forums. I hope that this answers some questions in regards to the safety of the player, but as far as the actual code and the techniques we use, I'm afraid I will not go into any detail on that. I am sure that you can understand that. We provide a free service and just ask for a bit of understanding in return.

With my highest regards,
Phara
A NinjaVideo Admin
Quote:I would like to assure everyone right now that there is no spyware, malware, or any kind of trojan associated with the Ninja Helper.
I can not confirm this, although Phara has history of hacking people/websites. The ninja helper, seems a rip-off of the Veoh Helper therefore likly to be spyware free.

Watch or Download Ninja Videos Online:
http://divx.supernovatube.com

Watch or Download Ninja Veoh Videos Online:
http://divx.supernovatube.com/veoh.php

.. No downloads required, its in beta theirs a few bugs, but "DOWNLOAD" button normaly works 100%.

.. Dont have XBMC installed on old xbox, so needs confimation if it works on XBMC.
Phara the plugin is already working and active it`s just being bug tested.
Techniques and code was already implemented in "veoh sharp downloader" a version of which was released in python a while ago. I apologise if you feel upset and wary by the fact that people have looked into ways of using your site on another format other than pc through a browser but the xbox community is quite large and should be a welcome addition.

The only reason that your classes were decompiled was because java cannot run with xbmc and a python alternative had to be sought. No one `here` is saying that you are out to taint peoples computing experiences with trojans and such. A request was made from someone who enjoys using your site but would like to use it in a different format.

No more , no less. It shouldn`t be a problem - you do not host any of the files yourself.

Again no-one is accusing your software of carrying anything harmful. people just want a way to access your content on another machine than you intended.

Voinage.
I find it amusing that someone has come and ranted about decompiling there software that is primarily used to download/stream illegal obtained film/tv to a pc
NuWeb Wrote:I can not confirm this, although Phara has history of hacking people/websites. The ninja helper, seems a rip-off of the Veoh Helper therefore likly to be spyware free.

Watch or Download Ninja Videos Online:
http://divx.supernovatube.com

Watch or Download Ninja Veoh Videos Online:
http://divx.supernovatube.com/veoh.php

.. No downloads required, its in beta theirs a few bugs, but "DOWNLOAD" button normaly works 100%.

.. Dont have XBMC installed on old xbox, so needs confimation if it works on XBMC.

You are a disgusting little person, and you will be handled accordingly. The above person was a member on my boards, that I welcomed quite openly despite a few silly words between us on a previous board. In fact... I had put him on the Ninja Private boards. And what did he do? He scripted a Ninja Stealer to jack our content when we were using a different host about 2 months ago... and then proceeded to whine like a child when we banned him from our boards for it. As well as posting it on numerous boards calling us egoists and saying we were stealing his content. Quite obviously Nuweb, you are a troubled individual.

He then PM'd me this earlier today...

Threatening to post this screenshot...

I'm not quite sure why you think I would care NuWeb. Ninja is a professional site run by a group of individuals well skilled in this game. A site that will not stand for people coming in and trying to virtually destroy what we worked so hard to create.... You my dear... can rot. Also, lest we not forget, the idiot site that he is advertising is hosting the Ninja Helper on their server... You're not swift NuWeb, we know exactly what you're doing. And the veoh helper that you reference was again originally designed by dead1ne and a silly lil stage18 member had an attack when we wouldn't private board him and decompiled the player making that. Quite honestly... you and all of your little companions are sad.

Now...

@ Voinage. I quite honestly have no idea what this forum is about. Xbox you say? Cool. I'm not a gamer, I just google NinjaVideo every few days and respond to any forums that mention my site. I remember the admins had talked about the gaming side of the Helper and I don't remember why we didn't pursue it. Quite possibly just got caught up in other aspects of the site. You have a personal invite from me to join the Ninja Forums and you will be bumped right up to the private boards. And I will be pm'ing you my contact information so that we can talk about that platform. Additionally, I will talk to dead1ne and find out exactly why we didn't follow up on the Xbox side of the tech. I myself am not the tech admin, but I know we are very ready to listen to any suggestions that would better the site.

@ Renzor... Who is ranting? I came in here and clearly said that I would be willing to help anyone that had problems with the helper, which is what I assumed this to be about initially. That is all.

Phara
Mods can you please close this thread, There is no need for any further waves or agro.
Everyone is helping each other in an amicable manner.

It`s all about energy and frequency anyway.
Gyroscopic particles.

Thanks V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] ninjavideo.net script0