Kodi supports all audio formats
Hi this is Liana working as a uipath developer, i love music very much recently i heard about kodi media player, i have a question on this the kodi supports all kind of audio's? and it is possiable to connect the kodi to existing smart tv.
Thanks.
If you mean can you stream from Kodi over a home network to your Smart TV's DLNA/UPnP app then yes you can as Kodi is able to act as a UPnP media server, however if you do it that way you'll miss out on a lot of the good stuff Kodi has to offer, also because Kodi is not designed to run primarily as a server you'll still need your device loaded with Kodi connected to a display in order to view the Kodi GUI to set things up and maintain Kodi. What Kodi is primarily designed to be is media center client software that runs on a device that connects directly by video/audio connection (for example HDMI) to your AV equipment (for example TV, Projector, AVR), and provide interface that can be primarily control by a remote control in a format that is designed for viewing from a distance e.g. sat on the sofa.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi supports all audio formats0