v18 Beetle PSX
(2018-11-28, 01:25)siliciferous Wrote: I think on first launch it should create a folder structure there - but you never know.

This is correct, on first launch it creates the folder structure you need.
The problem still persists. I've created the folder and put the BIOS files in there. But still, when I click on the .bin or .cue file of my PS1 games nothing happens. Not even the screen where I choose the emulator opens. Any Idea how I can fix this?
It seems like I can't edit my own posts in this forum? Anyways, the advancedsettings config from @siliciferous helped! I guess that will do the trick for the time being.
(2018-09-06, 23:38)garbear Wrote:
(2018-09-06, 23:16)TobSt4r Wrote: Have another Problem with that, when i try to Open a bin File it doesnt ask about which Emulator to use. So nothing Happen, i have Installed beetlepsx and psx rearmed
 Try adding this to advanced settings:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <videoextensions>
    <remove>.bin|.img|.iso|.zip</remove>
  </videoextensions>
  <musicextensions>
    <remove>.cue|.zip</remove>
  </musicextensions>
  <pictureextensions>
    <remove>.zip</remove>
  </pictureextensions>
</advancedsettings>
Just ran into this problem myself, looked like the video player was trying to play the game. Maybe this should be fixed out of the box? As I doubt anyone wants to play bin file videos these days.
Should I open a PR removing .bin files from video extensions? Should any other extensions be removed?
(2018-12-26, 23:24)garbear Wrote: Should I open a PR removing .bin files from video extensions? Should any other extensions be removed?
 Bin was the only one I had an issue with.

Its an old SVCD format, but I doubt anyone uses it these days.
Hi guys,
I've been wondering: is this game addon (always) upstream with the beetle-psx libretro core including all it's features like PGXP, widescreen hack etc.?
That's the idea. I just checked and the version in our repo should be current as of December 26.
Black screen fix has finally been PR'd: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16421

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beetle PSX1