stop harmony from sending 360 and xbone commands to kodi while on other activities
i have a kodi box that acts as a share for my network, so i keep it on all the time. is there some way of stopping the 360 and xbone commands to kodi while im on some other activity? i always get back to kodi to find it in some berried menu, and would prefer not to change settings blind...

thanks
what do you mean 360 and xbone commands?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
if i start the activity for one of those (xbox), just the basic up down, enter, back, that i'm commanding the 360 for example, are concurrently being read by kodi, since the pc i have them on can still see the the ir blaster from the remote and is still on.
What harmony remote do you have?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The hub, with the basic companion remote.

The Nuc/kodi device is set as an MCE-1039 device in the hub.
I control my Kodi from the hub via bluetooth, which the hub is equipped to do. That would save your kodi machine even needing to use IR.
Ha, funny, I've been running that remote setup for so many years now (I had the original mce kit for Xbox original ) I never bothered trying to change as it kept working. I'll try that, thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stop harmony from sending 360 and xbone commands to kodi while on other activities0