MyVideos107.db corrupted?
Hello,

I cannot access my Movie library. I was changing a score on a movie, when Kodi failed...
Now when I try to access my library, nothing shows up. I tried to remove the sources, and start over. Did not do anything.
From my phone (Kodi Remote) I still can see the movies (cached I assume) and launch them from there. However when I try to update the list, there is an SQL error...

I am no expert at all this by any means, but I believe the db file has errors... At least for the movie part. The TV Shows are just working fine.

Any idea?

Thanks a bunch!
Hello NikkoDuCO007

What is your hardware?

You will need to provide a Debug_Log (wiki). The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, run an Update Library. Once done upload to https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

Also, check the sideblade menu... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu Ensure that All Videos is selected, not Watched or Unwatched
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I run Kodi on a RPi 3.

Looking at the database with a tool like MySQL Spy, I get the following error: database disk image is malformed - when I am trying to access movie_view (Views).
An integrity check of the database indicates that 3 rows are missing in the index ix_path.
I tried to recreate the indexing, but I am not an expert at SQL stuff...

I know about the Watched/Unwatched thing! I wish it was that simple...! ;-)

I'll look into the logs later today and will send them to you. 

Thanks for your reply and help!
Here is kodi.log: https://pastebin.com/uzF2HGkw

I think the issue comes from this:
01:06:41.097 T:1677210528   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos107.db] The database disk image is malformed
                                            Query: select * from movie_view  WHERE ((movie_view.playCount IS NULL OR movie_view.playCount = 0))
01:06:41.097 T:1677210528   ERROR: GetMoviesByWhere failed
Check you haven't run out of disk space - connect with ssh and run "df -h | pastebinit" and post the link.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I have tons of space!
Thanks!
(2018-03-13, 03:46)NikkoDuCO007 Wrote: I have tons of space!
Thanks!

I didn't ask if you thought you had enough space.

Just a hint: If you're not able or willing to provide the information you're being asked for, then don't ask for or expect any help...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Don't get mad at petty things...
I have checked the obvious. I am aware that "the obvious" is not the same for everyone.

Enjoy your expertise!
Not mad, but you're just wasting everyone's time by second guessing those that are trying to help you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyVideos107.db corrupted?0