• 224(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
On Android TV/Nvidia Shield can you manually chose a 4k stream if you are on one of the lower Netflix tiers?
hi cant seem to get this working on win 11 , it will log on to netflix web page but wont work on the netflix app  any thoughts thanks
anyone know how to show the cover art when using this netflix addon?
(2024-02-03, 20:30)Johnny Rico Wrote: He moved the ticket/problem to higher level support, they will "try their best" for resolving the problem, I told him about the KODI, the add-on, the authentification key and the fact that I'm aware I probably did wrong trying this unofficial solution. Nothing to lose...
Except making Netflix aware of this addon and getting it taken down!
(2024-04-05, 00:43)Hitcher Wrote: Except making Netflix aware of this addon and getting it taken down!

Yeah well... I think Netflix has known about this addon for a long time already. They have been banning official ESN's from devices such as Nvidia Shield for a long time now if they were used with the addon. This has resulted in @CastagnaIT adding an ESN randomizer which worked quite well for a while. See here: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...ssues/1509

But since the end of January, the addon can no longer stream 4K anymore using Widevine L1 enabled devices. Something about the addon no longer being able to retrieve the DRM decryption keys. See here: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...1934624121

Unfortunately, no fix is available for this last issue.

EDIT: Seems I was running a bit behind Smile 4K functionality has been restored (at least for me / for now). The addon was not changed, so something must have changed server-side again by Netflix.
(2024-04-05, 13:27)MrMagic Wrote:
(2024-04-05, 00:43)Hitcher Wrote: Except making Netflix aware of this addon and getting it taken down!

Yeah well... I think Netflix has known about this addon for a long time already. They have been banning official ESN's from devices such as Nvidia Shield for a long time now if they were used with the addon. This has resulted in @CastagnaIT adding an ESN randomizer which worked quite well for a while. See here: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...ssues/1509

But since the end of January, the addon can no longer stream 4K anymore using Widevine L1 enabled devices. Something about the addon no longer being able to retrieve the DRM decryption keys. See here: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...1934624121

Unfortunately, no fix is available for this last issue.

EDIT: Seems I was running a bit behind Smile 4K functionality has been restored (at least for me / for now). The addon was not changed, so something must have changed server-side again by Netflix.

the netflix addon is behaving strangely for me. I can play some series even in 4k, some won't even play in FullHD. I haven't figured out what the key is, why something works and something doesn't...
Hi all,

Long-time and very happy add-on user here, and first-time poster in this thread.

I cannot seem to get rid of exported shows that are no longer available on Netflix.
Kodi library management is enabled in the addon settings and this gives me a full context menu for managing shows/movies which are currently available on Netflix.

However, for shows/movies which are no longer available, I am getting a context menu without the option to delete the exported entry.
This screenshot shows an example. The missing Netflix show is "Black Spot".

I am using the addon's dedicated MYSQL library (netflix_addon) and have tried the following:

- manually deleting all tvshow, season and episode info from the relevant MYSQL tables
- emptying the cache under the addon's advanced settings
- manually deleting all entries in nf_cache.sqlite3

All to no avail, as "Black Spot" still shows up in my exports folder.
I'd appreciate any advice as to how I might solve this issue.

Thx in advance!
  • 224(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14