• 10(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
Ok. This time I'm in.

Libreelec 608 with Netflix 0.13.10.

I can log in, I can browse all my profiles and folders. But I can't play videos. They begin to load, then flick off.
I've seen it before, and I'm pretty sure a reboot fixed it. I saw it earlier tonight, did a reboot then couldn't get it working again so I'm scared to try a reboot.

Anyone been here?
(2018-06-17, 11:51)Ryangodammit Wrote: Ok. This time I'm in.

I can log in, I can browse all my profiles and folders. But I can't play videos. They begin to load, then flick off.
I've seen it before, and I'm pretty sure a reboot fixed it. I saw it earlier tonight, did a reboot then couldn't get it working again so I'm scared to try a reboot.

Anyone been here?
Hi Ryangodammit,

Sounds like you have not selected your monitor settings in the new Whitelist incorporated into Libreelec.
Go to (Settings - System - Whitelist).
Select the monitor settings you want to use from that list. In my case i selected all the 1080P settings. (Note the list will only highlight the settings your TV or Monitor supports)
Now your movies should play.
(2018-06-17, 19:49)dasco Wrote:
(2018-06-17, 11:51)Ryangodammit Wrote: Ok. This time I'm in.

Anyone been here?
Hi Ryangodammit,

Sounds like you have not selected your monitor settings in the new Whitelist incorporated into Libreelec.
Go to (Settings - System - Whitelist).
Select the monitor settings you want to use from that list. In my case i selected all the 1080P settings. (Note the list will only highlight the settings your TV or Monitor supports)
Now your movies should play. 
No go unfortunately.

It momentarily flashes up with the now playing dialogue but then just reverts to the title list.
It's similar to what would happen in a torrent streaming addon if there wasn't actually a stream there.

Maybe I will risk a reboot
Reboot fixed it!
No update required- fully functional, videos playing and everything.
So I'm running build libreelec 608 and Netflix 0.13.10 and it's all good at this stage. I've switched off all auto updates

Last time I had it working I noticed a couple of other external glitches, but nothing netflix related. 
I'll keep everyone updated if I notice any changes
Hello!
I've got the same error, but reboot didnt fix it for me.

If i try to play sth, the screen flashes for a second and i can see the User-Interface for a video Playback, before i just see the menu or the movie/series selection again.

Intel Nuc
Windows 10
Latest KODi Nightly
Latest Netflix addon
(2018-06-18, 12:19)patpatolino Wrote: Hello!
I've got the same error, but reboot didnt fix it for me.

If i try to play sth, the screen flashes for a second and i can see the User-Interface for a video Playback, before i just see the menu or the movie/series selection again.

Intel Nuc
Windows 10
Latest KODi Nightly
Latest Netflix addon

Try rolling back to the 608 nightly. That’s what I’m using successfully.
I’m running on a chrome box though so using the generic build as opposed to the windows build which I guess makes it slightly different
Does anyone know where to access previews/trailers on the Netflix addon or if it’s even possible?
Seems like it should be but I can’t find anything anywhere
Tried the 608 Nightly, but still the same issue. Sad
(2018-06-19, 06:15)patpatolino Wrote: Tried the 608 Nightly, but still the same issue. Sad

That’s a bummer. The only difference is windows.
The only other thing I did was a hard reset, ie I started from scratch. Could be some conflict there, or something that hasn’t fully installed
Me again!
I've found sth while further tryin..
Not every Video doesn't work.. and those which Work have in common, the max Resolution ist 1080p. Probably the others i wanna watch or test are 4k, ans i have some hdcp 2.2 troubles? Cuz i also found that my Denon AVR says my TV doesn't Support hdcp 2.2 If i try to Open the Windows Netflix Applikation.
That’s a pretty major breakthrough then.
So can you configure it to work most of the time?

I’m currently mucking around trying to run Netflix through the ipvanish vpn but have had zero success. Some of the servers give that flash of the playback screen, like we were getting earlier. Some servers won’t even let me access Netflix. It’s a bummer because I wanted to access the geo blocked libraries.
Anyone else looked into this?
Discussing and working around geo-locking is not something we condone, support or allow on this site (despite what many of us feel personally on the subject).

Whilst you're of course entirely at liberty to try it yourself, please don't discuss or request support for doing so here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Crashing when trying to play from Netflix and Amazon addons.
https://pastebin.com/e4YePUTb
I have a problem here. I'm not able to play videos in 1080p. They are played in 720x480. YouTube addon plays videos in 1080p with no problem. Is there anyone who have a similar problem? I will be very glad for any help. Regardsa
Are you talking about the Netflix add-on, or movies in general? Only asking, as you have added Youtube in your post, so need a bit more clarity.
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14