• 105(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-09-13, 15:08)webmaher Wrote: It works again because Netflix do something and not because of addon version...
On my Sony Android TV and my EON android box addon dont have this problems and work excellent in 4k HDR...

I didn't realize it worked in 4k for some devices. That's pretty nice. I wonder why some at not others.
(2019-09-12, 20:25)HalfEmptY Wrote: What was the Netflix plugin version that didn't have the h264 codec, and made use of the Vp9 codec for certain streams instead? That was the most stable version Ifor SD/HD IMO. The vp9 provided the best picture quality, perhaps revert the plugin while we wait for a viable solution. If you know that previous version number let us know.

That would be 14.6 - that's the version I'm running now on Windows 10, plays smoothly 720p using SW decoding (1080p stutters because my CPU isn't powerful enough since I can only get SW decoding on my platform with Kodi).  I keep getting the "updates are available" everytime I start Kodi.  I ignore them.  I'm not updating ANYTHING until the new version is stable AND has noticeable improvements over 14.6.
i have sony tv android
netflix worked perfectly but after the last update of the addons to version 0.15.2 there is no image
logging passes without a problem
i get a list of series and movies but when i try to run nothing happens
the name of the running file appears in the right corner above and then only a blink occurs and nothing is left
I beg you for help
Read here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2883162
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2019-09-14, 12:33)ClippyBeer Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 20:25)HalfEmptY Wrote: What was the Netflix plugin version that didn't have the h264 codec, and made use of the Vp9 codec for certain streams instead? That was the most stable version Ifor SD/HD IMO. The vp9 provided the best picture quality, perhaps revert the plugin while we wait for a viable solution. If you know that previous version number let us know.

That would be 14.6 - that's the version I'm running now on Windows 10, plays smoothly 720p using SW decoding (1080p stutters because my CPU isn't powerful enough since I can only get SW decoding on my platform with Kodi).  I keep getting the "updates are available" everytime I start Kodi.  I ignore them.  I'm not updating ANYTHING until the new version is stable AND has noticeable improvements over 14.6.

Thank you, do you have a proper link?
Profile missing, error details have been written to the log file. 

Getting this when trying the add on first time on Odroid N2 Android TV
On CoreELEC v9.0.3 (usb flash drive) getting error extracting from image widevine cdm.
After several minutes fails after I answer yes to unzip the download from the recovery image.
Netflix v0.15.2 from CastagnaIT Repository.
Any help?
(2019-09-15, 06:14)xalaros10 Wrote: On CoreELEC v9.0.3 (usb flash drive) getting error extracting from image widevine cdm.
After several minutes fails after I answer yes to unzip the download from the recovery image.
Any help?

Maybe something wrong with your USB drive...
Works perfect for me on same device with same CE & NF versions, on both uSD card and eMMC modul

Try same setup on an uSD card if it works, then transfer (backup & restore) it to USB drive..
(2019-09-15, 10:28)Sholander Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 06:14)xalaros10 Wrote: On CoreELEC v9.0.3 (usb flash drive) getting error extracting from image widevine cdm.
Any help?

Works perfect for me on same device with same CE & NF versions, on both uSD card and eMMC modul

Try same setup on an uSD card if it works, then transfer (backup & restore) it to USB drive.. 
Thanks for reply...it's about a new usb flash drive (SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 16GB) with fresh install CoreELEC and Netflix addon.
What's the highest resolution you can see with Netflix on CoreELELEC now?
(2019-09-15, 00:24)HalfEmptY Wrote:
(2019-09-14, 12:33)ClippyBeer Wrote:

The author has setup a Mediashare repository so you can manually install different versions of the plugin.  14.6 is here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vifnw8v...883rxzl2ve
(2019-09-15, 11:50)xalaros10 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 10:28)Sholander Wrote:
Any help?

Thanks for reply...it's about a new usb flash drive (SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 16GB) with fresh install CoreELEC and Netflix addon.
What's the highest resolution you can see with Netflix on CoreELELEC now?   

Fastest update and NF addon installation with extracted widevine is achieved with an eMMC module. I use a 16GB one without any problems.
My NF addon is v.0.15.2, inputstream. adaptive is v.2.4.2.1 and inputstreamhelper is v.0.4.2.

On original Netflix material, and older movies I get 1080p + subtitles. New movies from other sources are reproduced in 576p
I have a problem. I dont see Netflix Esn in settings about in my Sony tv.. Not exist.. Please help
(2019-09-15, 16:44)dsa123 Wrote: I have a problem. I dont see Netflix Esn in settings about in my Sony tv.. Not exist.. Please help

Same thing here. Everytime I tried to open Netflix it always asked me to put my credentials. I put them but still it didn't work. It said wrong credentials profile. So I installed version 14.6 but now when I go to esn settings it is empty. It's supposed to be entered automatically. At least that's how it used to work until now. I have a TX2 TV BOX. Thank in advance.
It's weird how hit and miss this thing is. I appreciate all the work that is done on it not complaining.
(2019-09-15, 12:53)ClippyBeer Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 00:24)HalfEmptY Wrote:
(2019-09-14, 12:33)ClippyBeer Wrote: That would be 14.6 - that's the version I'm running now on Windows 10, plays smoothly 720p using SW decoding (1080p stutters because my CPU isn't powerful enough since I can only get SW decoding on my platform with Kodi).  I keep getting the "updates are available" everytime I start Kodi.  I ignore them.  I'm not updating ANYTHING until the new version is stable AND has noticeable improvements over 14.6.  

The author has setup a Mediashare repository so you can manually install different versions of the plugin.  14.6 is here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vifnw8v...883rxzl2ve

Thank you.
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14