• 115(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
problems with lists:

netflix app 15.2 running on osmc on a vero 4k.

When i browse ANY list or even do a search, i only see 50 items/shows/movies max, including the root directory "." for that list. no options exist to continue the list, or change this behaviour.  so i only get to shows starting with about "D" and cant see any more!!
ideasHuh
Hi. Help needed. I did everything you posted to run Netflix in 4k on my Shield (kodi 19, latest addon etc), but I cannot get even 1080P. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can you post your addon (Netflix and input.stream) settings? Should I set something specific in Kodi settings?
(2019-10-14, 09:23)PhO3NiX Wrote: Hi. Help needed. I did everything you posted to run Netflix in 4k on my Shield (kodi 19, latest addon etc), but I cannot get even 1080P. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can you post your addon (Netflix and input.stream) settings? Should I set something specific in Kodi settings?

have you put in your esn number
(2019-10-14, 15:41)DNKK Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 09:23)PhO3NiX Wrote: Hi. Help needed. I did everything you posted to run Netflix in 4k on my Shield (kodi 19, latest addon etc), but I cannot get even 1080P. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can you post your addon (Netflix and input.stream) settings? Should I set something specific in Kodi settings?

Yes, and nothing changed. Doesn't addon copying it automaticly ?
(2019-10-14, 18:59)PhO3NiX Wrote:

Yes, and nothing changed. Doesn't addon copying it automaticly ?
It's supposed to, but I couldn't get 4k or 1080p until I manually entered it. Also, while watching a Netflix video, press the Select button on the Shield remote, and scroll to the right to the video settings. Click on that, and see if your resolution is grayed out. If it's not, then you should be able to choose a higher resolution in there.
(2019-10-14, 18:59)PhO3NiX Wrote: Yes, and nothing changed. Doesn't addon copying it automaticly ?
No, when the Shield is on version 8.x (Pie) the ESN is no longer copied automatically.

Also, did you install the latest nightly from here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/android...-v8a/Leia/

That is required because it contains the fix for playing 1080p and higher from Netflix.
Ok. I'll try again. Do you happen to have same trick to all those signs, because that is real pain in the a...s
(2019-10-11, 02:16)acexp2 Wrote: I've got an odd problem that I can't seem to find anyone else having in the better part of a year. I can login, but once I've done so, there's no lists of any type, only the search option. Trying the search option itself sadly returns nothing. It was working absolutely perfect Monday, but I haven't been able to get it back since. Upgraded to the current nightly build including in an attempt to fix, same result. Any ideas? Thanks!

I have the same problem. I was watching the last episode of season 8 of a show, and when I tried to load Season 9, I had an error. When going back, I didn't had any option except "search" and "export". Search returns nothing. Tried rebooting, deactivating and reactivating the add-on, but nothing.

I'm using kodi 18 on a raspberry pi 3+
After quite some time spent fiddling i've got about everything working except viewstate or however you want to call it.
I cannot for the life of me get my kodi 18.4 win64 setup sync with the official app (windows app/chrome, android, ios)... Everything i watch in an official app shows up in kodi (either in continue watching or the episodes have been marked as watched) but nothing i do in the netflix addon shows up in the official app.
It worked when it was still in beta but ever since I updated to the official repo (1.0.0 zip) it stopped working. Do need to manually update some things still or is this a knows issue?
I had a lot of issues with my current setup after the dreaded Widevine change in Kodi (Himedia Q10 Pro with Android - it may be usable for any Android TV box). I am just leaving some pointers here for whomever may also have those issues. I had to manually update one plugin in order for the addon to work - script.module.inputstreamhelper. I updated it to official version 0.4.2 from here https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/s...reamhelper. I had used emilsvensson's version and it did not help (it was still 0.4.2, but it is different than the official 0.4.2). emilsvensson has updated to 0.4.3 now. I also updated to Kodi 18.4 for Android.
Gadget enthusiast
Kodi player on an oDroid N2 4 GB with latest stable CoreElec
Sony Bravia KD-55XF9005
hi, I search a netflix addon for windows i hope its right here. thanks
I installed Netflix fresh on my new Kodi device last night (Odroid N2 4GB).
During the install, it automatically offered to download Chrome OS to "extract" WideVine, which completed successfully after a little wait.
Primary Sony 85" X8500F LED, Yamaha RX-V685, Odroid N2 4GB running CoreElec 19.4 RC1 (Kodi Matrix), SVS 5.1 Sound
Secondary Panasonic 50" ST50 Plasma, Pioneer AV916, Asus Chromebox running LibreElec (Kodi Leia)

Thank You very much. Now i have 4k, HDR and Dolby Atmos, but i don't have subtitles at all... Confused  Any advice ?
(2019-10-16, 10:54)PhO3NiX Wrote:

Thank You very much. Now i have 4k, HDR and Dolby Atmos, but i don't have subtitles at all... Confused  Any advice ?  

What kodi nightly are you on I think the last nightly broke subtitles as I had subtitles yesterday and they are not working for me either today after the update. Kodi restart fixed it so now I am not sure why you are not getting subtitles
I'm trying to export some netflix stuff to my library. Anyone have any idea how to find the folder in coreelec (Odroid N2). I even tried to set a custom folder but it keeps me in the same directory. Special://Profile. 

I can't find it to add it as a video source.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14