• 14(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
Ok so i have installed android tv on an old pc and it wirks flawlessly however netflix does not work

It logs in and shows me everything fine but wont play anything

If i restart kodi it the says netflix error and wont let me back in, im pretty sure this is down to the esn

My question is would it work if i put my shields esn in there?
Hi all,

Running Kodi (17.6) on LibreElec (8.2.5) and 'awaiting' LE 9 with Kodi Leia becoming released.

Any idea when the "Linux" version sees daylight (as that's the one my LE setup needs)?

//t
Is this a possibility for better playback on S912 devices? www.cnx-software.com/2018/08/13/amlogic-open-source-video-decoder-s905-s905x-s912/amp/
nope
https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/amlogic...rs/1326/13
I have same problem. I am using an android box. I did everything. I login netflix there is no problem but netflix video doesn't start. I try a lot of video. 
I enabled inputstream adaptive but no play anything.
hi ,
thanks for this great addon, works fantastic, one requset though, is it possible you can add an Hebrew subs supprot ? at the moment i can download just eng and polish subs ,

many thanks.
Thank you for the great add-on.
could you add option to download Hebrew subtitles ?
This plugin appears to have a bug in the latest revision.
I don't know my girlfriends Netflix credentials.  I guessed and put them in, incorrectly.
Now it won't login (makes sense) but I can't log out - trying to do so, gives an error.  None of the settings seem to allow me, to re-enter the credentials to try to log in.
Ok I've figured it out, you click "switch accounts" in settings, then you try to open the application / addon - it will then re-prompt.  It wasn't working

Otherwise, got it working, works well, good stuff! This will be handy.
Hey

Can't get Netflix working on my NUC with Windows 10. I have the exact same configuration on a Windows 10 laptop with no issues. From what I can tell, it's a widewinecdm.dll issue. Inputstream can't access the widevinecdm.dll. Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/fa8BcCU5

This is the Error: ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Unable to load widevine shared library 

I have tried different versions of Kodi 18. Beta 1, 2 and Nightlies, tried different versions of the Netflix addon, nothing works. 

Any idea what goes wrong? I am thinking i need a newer version of widewine, but how do I get it?

Thx.
Hi there, i managed to get this great plugin working on my mac but not on my minix.

Just wondering if anyone got this going on a minix u9-h running android tv since netflix crapped on what i assume is the bulk of its customers with nw-6-404?

I have tried inputting the extremely long esn that the mouse driven netflix shows with no luck.

And I don't imagine the esn in settings will work as it i think it is how netflix blocked the atv version in the first place. But unfortunately i cannot even read the full esn in settings as it gets shortened by android so i can't even try it. Can this be copied from somewhere within a setting file maybe?

Any ideas, would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

I have just double checked and when i uninstall the atv version the esn in settings disappears.

The mouse (crap) version works but the plugin will not using the same esn. I think have had 2 errors 1 says something about "unable to complete at this time" and the other says check the log for info
You need to post a debug log to get any help.
No worries.

In case anyone is interested after uninstalling leia, reinstalling kodi v17. 6 then updating to leia again netflix nows works.

Also the auto esn worked without the extra 100 odd digits after the hardware descriptor (?).

So to sum up

its working on my minix u9-h with android tv rom based on firmware 8 with kodi v18.0 beta3 (a nightly from 22/9/18) and netflix plugin 0.13.13 installed from the repository as opposed to directly from github.
Hi
big thanks for this great addon… it works very good on my HTPC with W10 and Kodi 18.... I have only one problem no 4k HDR streams… max resolution is 1080 …
On my Sony android TV with official Netflix app all 4k HDR streams works without any problems…
Is it possible 4k HDR with this addon … if not, where is the problem... my HTPC is strong enough to play 4k HDR …

Thanks again  Smile
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14